User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Normal Monsters and Max ATK/DEF

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But they can get that boost from Normal Pendulum monsters' Pendulum Effects. ATK is not everything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering that, without those pendulum effects, all they have going for them IS ATK, yeah, it kinda is.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Considering that, without those pendulum effects, all they have going for them IS ATK, yeah, it kinda is.
    Well, yeah. If you were to disregard their Pendulum Effects then all they'll have left is their stats, but that's just a silly thing to do.
    Last edited by Aromaiden; 25th November 2015 at 10:14 PM.
    Current Favorite Decks: Ritual Beast, Blue-Eyes, Burgesstoma, Phantom Knights, D/D/D, and Raidraptor.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you have to count with those Pendulum Effects. And they still have S/T support.
    I don't agree with you.
    Normal Monsters have the potential to become strong by giving them what they lack: effects. Not directly, but through buffs, for instance. Raising their ATK is not the solution, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why? Right now we just have a searcher, a piercer, a summoner, a card destroyer, etc., most of which requires BATTLE to activate. Weak Normal Monsters can't get those effects off like strong ones do. And only 1 of the cards mentioned raises ATK of the Normal Monsters, so yeah, we have to take into account their ATK with the Normal Pendulum effects, to make sure we get the full picture.

On that note, why don't we get Normal Pendulums with higher scales that can summon cards like REBD and BEWD, but have the "You can only Pendulum Summon Normal Monsters" clause to go with that?
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate these kinds of Discussions; all they ever do is go in circles.
    Current Favorite Decks: Ritual Beast, Blue-Eyes, Burgesstoma, Phantom Knights, D/D/D, and Raidraptor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then let's just agree to disagree, okay? Like I said, I know my opinion is unpopular, but that's just honestly how I feel. At the very least, can we agree that they should stop making 1900/2000 ATK level 4 Effect monsters with negative effects, now that we have multiple Normal monsters with those stats that make them worthless? Only way I can see them justifying that is if the other effects are so amazing that they need the negative effect to nerf those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why? Right now we just have a searcher, a piercer, a summoner, a card destroyer, etc., most of which requires BATTLE to activate. Weak Normal Monsters can't get those effects off like strong ones do. And only 1 of the cards mentioned raises ATK of the Normal Monsters, so yeah, we have to take into account their ATK with the Normal Pendulum effects, to make sure we get the full picture.
    How does any of this require BE to be removed as the strongest Normal Monster... It seems like what you want is for the monsters to have stronger Pendulum Effects. Also, allow me to make it clear, that this is not the only support Normal monsters and Normal Pendulums have and will have.
    Last edited by Aromaiden; 25th November 2015 at 10:22 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On that note, why don't we get Normal Pendulums with higher scales that can summon cards like REBD and BEWD, but have the "You can only Pendulum Summon Normal Monsters" clause to go with that?
    And I like the fact you have to work your deck to pull yourself a victory. If you just had strong Normal Monsters and Pendulum Scales to Summon them, it wouldn't be very interesting, you know? You would just Summon a bunch of monsters a rip your opponent. As it is today, you have to think a little bit to use Normal Monsters to their fullest. You can't just count with obvious: their ATK.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want the Normal Monsters to be stronger, period, and Yes, BEWD NEEDS to be removed as the Strongest Normal Monster Evar. It's old, it's pointless, hardly anyone uses it outside of its own deck, and it needs to be dethroned. I'm tired of these almost-as-strong cards being printed to tease us of what they could do if they weren't so chicken shit about even matching a card that's been out since the beginning of the game.