User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragun Fusion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough I was at College during that time so those two packs blurred togethor for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool deck you have here.

You could probably use Mathematician too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I ask what you would drop for it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could always add Mathematician to deck instead of taking something out. With a +1 and dumping effect. I think you could benefit with him without dropping anthying because whatever I may recommend could hinder some of your combos you've seen using your deck. Here's some recommendations though. Either drop a Fusion Reserve/ or Recovery. But Im still unsure though. Since I understand why you have 2 copies of each of them in the deck. If you had 3 of one of them that would've been the cut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could see it (the recovery vs reserve), but I actually expected you to say Prisma (who as an aside, much of his older role, in this deck is not as important, and in some ways late game can be detrimental, as Prisma who is named Divine for example is a warrior, not a dragon or caster, and I can't get Divine back, because Prisma was one used not Divine). He is still important for dictomany plays, however, and Math would have same problem but worse attribute and typeline.

I might drop a recovery, because reserve importance is it forms a key part of conscription/reserve

Cause I don't want to bump, just like to say thanks to everyone, because well this is first time I posted and no one responded with 'bounce Ultimate'
    Last edited by Dragun83; 9th December 2015 at 03:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Major Update(s) sense last version of the Post. Some of the changes and why can be seen in the Edit Section. Pardon the Spoilers, I will likely removed them next thread update. Any further suggestions, big things looking at

Two Gaia Fusions and Amulet if they are worth it. Soaring and lesser extent Dragon Champ functions with Spiral as a Cowboy. Math was tried out but found Prisma was better, most of the time.

Also looking if I drop Gaia or Amulet will Second Debris and maining Light or Burst. Thanks for any suggestions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update; rather large one overall and PICTURES