--------------------
    XYZ 3
    -----------
    1-Queen Dragun Djinn 1-Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
    1-Number 38 Hope Harbinger Titanic Dragon

-----------------

-----------------
    The Deck
    This deck is a Dragon Fusion, my 'ace' (if one where to use Anime logic) is King Dragun. As discussed in the engine, this deck is highly consistent and not a mismatch of monsters without synergy. If you respond but what if -insert removal- your Fusion. Reread the rest of the Post.
    ------------------------
    ------------------------
    The Engine - how the Deck Functions
    ------------------------
    Spoiler Alert!

The Deck has a core set of 8 Fusions. King Dragun, Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight, Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon, Gaia, the Soaring Dragon Champion, Amulet Dragon, Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon, Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, and First of the Dragons.

Now the Engine itself is based on these following cards
    Elemental HERO Prisma
    Fusion Conscription
    Fusion Reserve

If you note all three of these add to Hand or send to Grave a NAMED Fusion Material. To extraporlate all my Core Fusions beside King require atleast 1 Unnamed Material, so how does requiring Named Materials and searching for Named Materials give this deck its constistency.

Three of my Fusions require Dragons as the Unmaned
    One of them requires Spellcaster
    Another two Normal Monsters.
    One requires an Odd-Eyes monster and a Pendulum
    One requires a Gaia the Fierce Knight monster and a Dragon

To this I return to fact those mentioned cards; they search named materials. I am making Rune-Eyes, I require a Spellcaster no? Well I can't search a Spellcaster but I can search, a Lord of D (off King), and a Dark Magician Girl (off DMGtDK)

In a different duel I need a Dragon for DMGtDK, so I can destroy a face-up Marshmellon (not a common sight anymore I know but bear with me). But none of my searchers can search dragons directly. However off of Reserve-Conscription I can get a Divine Dragon Ragnarok off of King Dragun, or a Blue-Eyes White Dragon off of TwinBurst, or maybe an Odd-Eyes off Rune for a Rune-Eyes later.

Another example incase I need a Vortex to deal with Pesky Backrow Reveal a Rune get Odd and suddenly I have an Odd-Eyes Monster! Also Scale Odd-Eyes grabbing Trump Witch excluding ED Odd Monster setup 2 Card Vortex. Through Rebellion-Trump Witch (or normal Trump grabbing a Polymerization for Rebellion-Odd) will give me 1 Shot Activation of Tex regardless of Scenerio. If I used OddFusion from the side deck. More often I make Vortex midgame using Mirror Prisma or Trump Witch + Conscription or Reserve. In addition Prisma as iterated later can reveal Rune to be named Odd-Eyes

In another game against a Lightsworn with no breakthrough skills left, I need to make First! To prevent a JD Murder. I can reveal a Gaia, the Dragon Champion to get Gaia, the Fierce Knight, TwinBurst for a Blue-Eyes or King for a Ragnarok.

Prisma cannot get proper types for a Fusion but gives another level of consistency. What it can do become an Odd-eyes monster via revealing Rune, and setup for two card Vortex, with itself and a Mirror (Odd-eyes Pendulums turn out is a Pendulum and named Odd-Eyes). It also can become a Gaia, the Fierce Knight Monster for Soaring. Mostly relavent for allowing to Mirror Gaia-SwampKing for a Gaia, Dragon Champion.
    ---------------------
    ---------------------
    Core Fusions
    Each of Dragon Fusions do a fulfill a role in help win games

King Dragun, 'finisher' after I seal games, allowing me to playthrough targeted removals. In addition is more spam for various monsters and dead cards in hand. He is the hardest fusion to make given double name in the requirement, however Lord of D or Divine + King of the Swamp can make him. His primary use is midgame protect a beater after he summons one, or go Queen/King/Azure or Stardust

DMGtDK - my only easy access removal spell. My only non-battle or one shot aggressive card and only one able to remove backrow (face-up). Against faster decks she is an opener to help defend myself mostly she does Midgame removal and locks games.

Rune - my only easy access board clear. Also my primary Midgame Beater. It share its status as a clear and Midgame beater with TwinBurst. And Midgame monsters with the Gaia Fusions. He is my primary midgame fusion, along with Amulet, having high attack and aggressive damage output, and one of the easiest fusions for me to make.

First - one of my two Openers due to its diffculty to remove. It also provide defense in early game. It shares this early game Status with DMGtDK, however sometimes Twin Burst and Vortex also be made, due to both having innate protections, good defense or attack stat.

Gaia, the Soaring Dragon Champion - a mostly Midgame Monster. It provides a key way to finish stalled games. If I bring my foe to around 1000 and they go defense I have trouble winning. But on the on cue-piercing and card draw/filtering given me another way to stay in the game. This way it also functions like a cowboy and giving me additional resources.

Vortex - Lategame to help push, sense I will at best have one use for it Quaser Effect, but it can deal with cards like Beelze in the late game. It also in combination with King and First are one of my few purely defensive fusions through it bounce effect can allow for offensive plays. It like DMGtDK in early game against offensive decks it is a defensive tool to stall. It can be an opener through its requirements are steep making it more often lategame mirror card.

Gaia, the Dragon Champion - need him more Conscription/Reserve/Prisma Gaia, Fierce Knight. Also he allows for Gaia-Swamp Mirror Plays after I have a Spiral on Field.

Twin Burst - fills a key role as a Blue Searcher, but like Rune it is also a board clear, and gives me another out to destruction immune or non-targetable monsters outside of Vortex. It can also function as a defensive card with its battle immune ability. It like Vortex can also be an early game card, especially because like Vortex a single Prisma can make it. However King of the Swamp+Blue-Eyes can also make it, making it slightly easier to make.

Amulet Dragon - Primary purpose is vs. Fusion, some Ritaul, and other spell based recursive decks is banish their spell card to prevent them to plus or float. Also aids in engine/slots nicely due being normal dark Spellcaster for First/Rune/Chaos monsters.

------------------

------------------
    Maindeck Utilities - are cards that help me win games and provide added utility, through various effects such as reducing hand issues.
    -------------------
    Utility/Disruption Effects
    Spoiler Alert!

-------------------
    Scolding, I don't play much backrow and it can protect my monsters against various effects, while still good late game. Importantly this card as I implied above this card allows me to setup my lockdown fusions Vortex, DMGtDK and King then allow me to protect them what is able to avoid each particular's lockdown.

Twin-Twisters, dealing with Backrow and Floodgates. Can discard White Stone or Spiral Spear Strike. A rather basic card, and an MST Effect not turned off by Vanity. In addition it can discarding useless chaff in hand like Spiral Spear Strike, or certain monsters I don't need at that moment. I can use it to discard polymerization and grab it back off of recovery or reserve.

Return of the Dragon Lord - Can be used with a Blue or OddEyes in grave for at minimum as a beater, synchro or XyZ fodder. It can also grab spirit to banish a card in Backrow. One utility not to be overlooked is discarding it to DMG or Twin Twister, or even Gaia as the deck suffers severely from lack of Backrow to protect it. I can use this card to defend my monsters and for aggressive plays.

Dragon Spirit of White - It has several utilities, the first of which it is a Dragon Normal Monster in my hand. This means I can fuse for a standard opening, First of the Dragon, second its a Dragon, this means I can fuse for any 3 of my (Named Material) + Dragon Fusions (Amulet, DMGtDK or Soaring Gaia). In addition it has synergy for White Stone of Ancients, because well its a Blue-Eyes card. In conjunction with Twin Twister, I can destroy and/or banish up to 3 Spell and Traps Cards.

-------------------
    -------------------
    Hand Maintenance
    Spoiler Alert!

-------------------
    Dragon's Mirror - Discussed under Fusion Spell
    White Stone - Discussed under Tuners

Fusion Recovery - Given the decks number of Tutors, (Prisma, Fusion Conscription, and Fusion Reserve) I can play Fusion Recovery to make a come back and make the proper fusion for the current situation. In that it returns a Poly-Material is makes up for Traditional Fusion Problems of Hand Size

Fusion Reserve - instead of using an already used monster I can search the apporiate one from my deck based on my hand. It plays out like a Fusion Recovery, save slower and it searchers, instead of recurs monsters. It can also be worst polymerization searcher see Odd-Eyes and Fusion Conscription

Spiral Spear Strike - it works in combination with Soar and OG Dragon Champion. It's big role is doing piercing damage allowing me to get that li bit of damage in. But if I connect I also draw 2 discard 1, netting me a card. Sense I have several two card fusion plays, Recovery or Reserve+Almost any Monster in Hand, Mirror is a one card late game, plus my draw step I can safely/reliably fuse next turn.

-----------------------

-----------------------
    Fusion Related Cards - These are cards that help me fuse via being fusion enablers or searching for the enablers.
    ------------------
    Polymerization/Fusion Cards
    Spoiler Alert!

------------------
    Polymerization - the basic staple of Fusion, Searchable, Generic not much else to say. This card is searchable by a variety of tools and monsters in my deck, and can is the fundamental piece for all my early plays.

Dragon's Mirror - late game one card fusion helps maintain resources. It is can allow for come backs, and getting back in the game via topdeck, but also allows me to fuse for my fusions without having to spend 2 or 3 cards.

-----------------
    -----------------
    PolySearchers
    Spoiler Alert!

----------------
    King of the Swamp - best Poly Search, mirror Fodder for mid-lategame Rune, King or Twin Burst/Ultimate. Also useful in combination with Debris for Metoerburst from side incase I want to push, or Rose incase I need to clear.

Blacksheep - its a bad King of the Swamp, but is most importantly a monster, and a beast-warrior for from the side Pot of Dictomany plays. It is Dark, so I can be used for BLS plays, and more importantly, it doesn't eat a normal summon to search polymerization.

Trump Witch - searchable by Odd, who himself is searchable by Conscription/Recovery for slowest Poly searcher. She also functions as Vortex Fodder, and can grab Polymerization from Grave. My only searcher able to do so.

-----------------

-----------------
    Other Extra Deck - cards that help Synchro or Xyz, or are Synchro and Xyz
    ----------------
    Tuners
    Spoiler Alert!

Debris Dragon - see King of the Swamp. Can make OG Rose for a wipe, or make Meteor from that side to deal with decks like Yang Zings. Notably I can grab Black Sheep so if I find room for Red Wyvern, I can it make it off of Debris dragon.

White Stone of Legend - Good Fusion Fodder as it give more fodder. Part of my Turn 2 Lock, Of Queen/King/Stardust. It is especially good with DMGtDk as I make it, add a Blue-Eyes to hand for a guaranteed discard fodder.

White Stone of Ancients - Good Fusion Materials Solid Tuner among other things. Has a good synergy with Recovery plays for Easy Azure Eyes. It also provides defense by setting it and allowing me to grab a Blue-Eyes from deck.

------------------
    ------------------
    Synchros
    Spoiler Alert!

Red Wyvern - Also summonable by Debris by using Blacksheep. Notably it can provide a puesdo Backrow via its defense effect and then setup for mirror plays soon after. It's also gives in the unlikely scenerio, a way to go to in Rose without using King of the Swamp. As it easier to summon than tribute for DMG.

Blackrose - See Debris, easy boardwipe. It is important and only backrow wipe, incase I play a deck like Gadgets or Tellars that set 4, sense if I resolve I can likely able to take control of the game. Its primary purpose to is help deal with set 3 or 4 go stratagies especially if I am lacking in twisters.

Stardust - After Amulet and I get a Dark Magician. Otherwise Queen detach for Odd and summon Stone. Similar to Queen, King, and Tex, its a defense card that is relatively hard for me to make, but its goal is protect and lock down my board so I can push for damage. It is made using a used up Vortex or a DMGtDk when I lack a hand, or Amulet death.

------------------
    ------------------
    XYZ
    Spoiler Alert!

Queen Dragun - Defensive Option fuels further plays notably Prisma with or Divine after prior turn sending Blue or Odd, and this turn sending the other material. Then mirror making King. Unlike other defensive options while Queen can help push notably in getting me fodder, and than using fodder to continue my plays, she is also a midgame card to help me swarm without resorting to my fusion.

Red-Eyes Flare Metal - Good Out vs Beelze, can use excess Lv7, serves similar role to Hope Harbinger. For example if I have a used up Vortex on field, and a Dark Magician, Odd-Eyes Pendulum, or DMG with no hand. I can make Flare Metal for a good defensive and burn card. In that way its similar to Soaring, and quite possibly might be made after a Soaring play to push a bit of damage.

Number 38: Hope Harbinger Galaxy Dragon - Still testing over Hieratic. But the biggest advantage, is being able to help secure a board versus cards like Raigeki and Dark Hole. And not eating card advantages while I do so. Unlike Hieretic it cannot deal with trap based Backrow. So it may be removed later in testing.

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------
    Other Misc Deck Information-Deck History and Side
    -----------------
    Spoiler Alert!

Sidedeck
    ----------------
    Maindeck Side
    Spoiler Alert!

----------------
    Monsters 4
    -------------------
    2-Denko Sekka 1-Buster Blader
    1-Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
    -------------------
    -------------------
    Spell/Trap 5
    ------------------
    2-Odd-Eyes Fusion 1-Destruction Swordsman Fusion
    1-Pot of Dichtomany 1-Vanity's Emptiness

------------------
    ------------------
    Extra (Side) 6
    ------------------
    Spoiler Alert!

Fusions 3
    -----------------
    1-Dragon-Warrior Draco-Equiste 1-Dark Paladin
    1-Buster Blader, Dragon Destroyer Swordmaster
    ----------------
    Synchro 2
    -----------------
    1-Odd-Eyes Meteorburst 1-Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
    ----------------
    Xyz 1
    ----------------
    1-Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon

-----------------

----------------
    ----------------
    Side Deck Explanation
    -------------
    Main (Side)
    Spoiler Alert!

Sidedeck Monsters
    --------------
    Spoiler Alert!

Denko Sekka replaces Gaia Maindeck Cards in matches where my oppenent is heavily reliant on my oppenents Backrow. As in that scenerio the Gaia single target removal is far less valuable then shutting down Backrow. Espacislly notably in that this would allow me to push for lethal with my monsters.

Buster Blader, a requirement to fusion. And in certain situations is Warrior fodder for Equiste.

BLS-Envoy of the Beginning, in monster relient or decks that focus on heavy disruption and resources with Mediocre monsters, replaces either a Blue, Lord, or a Dark Magician depending what access I need more in that setup. It also comes out in matchup I become the controls deck for the quick kill.

------------------
    ------------------
    Spell and Trap (Side)
    -------------------
    Spoiler Alert!

Vanity - in case I cannot win the fair game and can flip to seal games. In addition it is a rather simple side as I could easily main it over Pot of Dichtomany. Both ironically serve the same purpose of sealing games Pot to give Card Advantage, to edge out my oppenent after we do trades, and allow Fusion monster reuse. Pot also functions as a Come Back card. I can easily remove it due to Prisma effect. Primary purpose is for the matual vanity side out.

Odd-Eyes - similar to Poly, useful in Midgame to use an ED Odd-Eyes that was sent their to get a Trump Witch. Can also use Meteor for Equiste, Gaia, Soaring or DMG. In the very late game, in combination with a Odd in Extra that searched a Trump, can be used for a quick Tex.

Pot of Dictomany, is the one of my 2 card draw in the deck, in allows to dig deeper for my unsearchable cards. I can play Dictomany because when I fuse generally involves using 3 or more different type. The best example is using Prisma to make any of my Non-Hero (or Ultimate) Fusions. Sense all my fusions I can make with Prisma require a Spellcaster and Dragon, meaning I will get a Dragon-Warrior-Spellcaster in my graveyard. For any named fusion outside of Ultimate, fusing after having discarded King of the Swamp or Black Sheep for a polymerization results in Beast-Warrior or Aqua-Dragon-Spellcaster or Warrior monster

Destruction Sword Fusion - Primary purpose is a Puesdo Superpolymerization using Buster Blade. And can be reused later in the game for similar reasons due to return to hand effect. This means I can discard it both Gaia, DMG, and Twin Twisters if dead early in the game and then bring it back for later use.

---------------
    ---------------
    Extra (Side)
    ---------------
    Spoiler Alert!

Fusions (Side)
    Spoiler Alert!

--------------
    Dark Paladin - similar to Amulet, save it tempos/slows down opponents via spell negation. Being unmirrable is strike against it. If Amulet is used it can be reveal for Conscription to help engine. It is brought in only when Dragon Destroyer Swordmaster is, and one other Fusion is not needed.

Buster Blade, Dragon Destroyer Swordmaster - comes out against Dracoslayers. And other Dragon focused decks. Replaces the Gaia Suite, quite simply. In combination with Amulet. Not being mirror usable irreverent attributes, typing (unless Escuri comes), and being effect means however even then it rarely comes out.

Equiste - I will never use the banish Synchro effect likely ever. However that stated it has a clean 3200 attack I can summon reliably in the middle game and gives me another important over 3000 beater which is notable sense my lack of easy removal means I rely on battle to deal with troublesome cards. Notably I can make Soaring Gaia off it via Odd Fusion then Dragon's Mirror into it. Or vice versa.

-----------------
    -----------------
    Synchro (Side)
    Spoiler Alert!

----------------
    Meteor - Odd-Eyes Fusion plays for Equiste when Equiste is sided in. In the late if I have not used Debris it also allows for pushing. It aids in some of my bad MU against decks like Gustos, YZ or BA whose manner of floating is hard for me to push through for damage. In combination with Rebellion makes easy Vortex.

Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon - Has Synergy with the Stones in particular Ancient and Fusion Recovery. However Stardust is simply easier to make in the maindeck. This cards replace Stardust in Match Ups where I am defensive focused and do not need Red Wyvern. As a blocker turn 1 with Debris Dragon.

---------------
    ---------------
    XYZ (Side)
    Spoiler Alert!

---------------
    Odd-Eyes Rebellion - Likely never be summoned through situationally I can. Not worst scenario/option in that case but highly unlikely for multitude of reasons. Primary for 1 Vortex off of Odd-Eyes Fusion. Through like MBurst can also be used for DMGtDK or Gaia Soaring Fodder in an emergency.

---------------

-------------
    Deck Update and thread modification.
    Spoiler Alert!

-----------
    Update (x.1)
    Keeper of the Shrine similar to Mini Chaos Dragons found decreases consistency for whatever reasons and was unneeded and too often the trigger was not impactful.

Mini-Dragons - Fodder. Slow Constistency and impact wasn't really noteworthy. Were dropped for similar reasons discussed above.

Chaos Sorcerer - Found Chaos summon requirement can only reasonably be met once a game. Being unusable for fusions requirements outside two cards, conflicted with the game plan.

------------
    Update (x.2)
    Nothing cut, cards added, the reason is simple, I was changing ratios (well am changing ratios) for Tex Experimentation

------------
    Update (x.3)
    Moved Equiste and Stardust to Side in favor of Shining and Rebellion. Shining for constistency reasons and Rebellion for Tex.

Changed monsters Ratio found without 3rd Prisma constistency dropped like a rock. Increase Poly Searchers, double Trump for easier Tex access

Removed De-Fusion in favor of Siding Kaiser. Defusion might replace a Masked Dragon in future. Also removed Absolute as it was superflous.

Added information on Twin Burst. Also added a Pulsar. Due to Dragon and utility with Fusion'ing with it.

------------
    Update (x.4)
    Added information on side deck. And expanded explanations for side deck cards. Added additional formatting.

------------
    Update (x.5)
    Incoming update to try new Buster Blader Fusion, and moved Equiste to main. The following reasons why;
    Buster Blader, Dragon Destroyer heals a rather vital weakness this deck suffers which is is that I can't do direct damage effeciency. The piercing effect means on board stalls, I can push for similar effect of Cowboy. However I lose Pulsar/Shining for this card. If effects are are warrents having dead Blazemans in regards to fusing.

Equiste is coming in, sense now I have a warrior I can tutor off of find conscription/reserve. However I will be losing Escuridao so Blazemans will be dead in being materials. If not I will likely losing Samsara instead for Buster Blader, Dragon Destroyer if I find that losing Shining/Escuri is too detrimental.

----------------
    Update (x.6)
    Lost an E-Call for Spiral. Added the Gaia Fusions. Who filled a key niche
    Removed the Doll Fusions party cause Dolls needed them irl, for Amulet, Swordmaster and Paladin in the side. Those three cards have their own issues, Amulet needed a magic in grave so I don't banish my polymerization and other two being unmirrorable.

However they slot in the decks engine had playstyle nicer than the Dolls.

Lost Samsara, while level 5 Synchro is nice, I rarely made it and access to to the Gaia Fusions are more important age play nicer.

D.D Crow was never sided in, as it messed to much with the engine and impact was small due type line irrevalance outside of Pot.

Masked Dragon - filler not worth the slot in side.
    -------
    Update (x.7)
    Minor corrections, better formatted the post for readability.

-----------------
    Update (x.8)
    Dropped Reinforcement for Twin Twisters, as deck didn't need the Constistency. Currently in testing stage. Move Hieratic to side, as adding Gaia and removing made amount of level 8 fusion do drastically lower.

-----------------
    Update (x.8)
    Lost OddFusion as it had constituency issues not being name Polymerization.

Removed Pulsar, and a Shaddoll Dragon, because pay off was too low and Twister made the double Dragon Redundant

Pulsar Explanation for Posterity - LightPulsar - can return a used Rune, Odd-Eyes, King, and Samsara, with the latter provide a somewhat destruction immune wall. It is fusion material in the early game, and gets me out of bricking late game. Normal Summonable gives me a few options in some niche scenarios.

Amulet and Hieratic got moved back in due to reliability in the past. Rota has added back to help Constitency

Increased King of the if the Swamp Count

-------------------
    Update (x.9)
    Removed E-Hero Fusions, add new Synchros and XYZ
    Escuriadao - I have good deal of Dark monsters, and I am more likely to tutor for a Dark monster than a Light (sense I rarely directly Tutor for a Blue or Divine). It is primary here so Blazeman can fuse with something not be sitting out in the open.

Shining - See Escuridao through I have less light monsters it has synergy for banished Prisma off various Mirror or Chaos Plays. It is a often way to open games off of Blazeman like Escuridao when DMGtDK, or First arn't viable options.

------
    Update (x.10)
    Removed the handtraps and Shaddoll dragons from early game from the sidedeck. They are just bricky. And are awkward to remove engine pieces for. Add Twin Twisters

Gorz - similar to Solemn I play very little backrow and if my frontrow is gone then I can Gorz. It's primary purpose against OtK decks like Sworn or Kozmo. Through against other Fair Turbo Decks it can be brought in to help with trades. Would likely replace both Chaos Monster against fast OtK decks.

Effect Veiler - shares a similar role to Gorz and replaces Shaddoll Dragons against said decks. As tempo'ing and beginning my own counterassault is likely the stronger play. Setup a Chaos or Rune off Mirror plays as well.

Shaddoll Dragons, MST replacement, I can fuse with either E-Hero or Odd-Eyes. Also bounce to deal with non-destroyable monsters like Beelze which this deck otherwise struggles against. It also provides a good defense in early game.

----------------
    Update (x.11)
    New Blue and Felgerand Structure deck cards. Move extra deck around, BLS replaced Raigeki in the side. Cleaned up some formatting. Hieratic has been atleast for now removed entirely.

Flare Metal been added to the core line up over Absolute Dragon. Kaiser been dropped due to ackward siding in. Added Blacksheep, lost RoTa and E-Call and Blazeman

---------------
    Update (x.12)
    Added Pictures. And cleaned formatting

--------------

Last edited by Dragun83; 14th July 2016 at 03:06 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sound like a fun deck to use.

Star Eater is more likely a "fuck you Kozmo" card since Towers is banned.

I like the deck overall.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this seems a very cool deck. Nice.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made a deck like this once, though it was more for funsies and focused more on both Lord and Lady of D, and their Dragon Devil forms.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mind if you share? Curious on what techs you choose and how you built it, and where we differed. (also thanks to other posters who replied, been working on this deck sense I started playing yu-gi-oh, but when I got SDK (obviously very different), to Dragon's Roar, than I modified it once I pull King (funny story it started as a Ultimate-Great Maju, Geki/HFD OTK, which you can imagine was really really inconsistent). Once I saw King was light and dark, I added chaos monsters, and 5Ds and Zexal each added their own little piece to this deck, through two years ago when we got Amulet, DMGtDK, First and Rune is really when this deck started coming together).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the tutorial since it really gives examples and a more indepth look to the deck. I might try this later.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could tell me any suggestions/changes you found i'd appreciate

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragun83 View Post
    Mind if you share? Curious on what techs you choose and how you built it, and where we differed. (also thanks to other posters who replied, been working on this deck sense I started playing yu-gi-oh, but when I got SDK (obviously very different), to Dragon's Roar, than I modified it once I pull King (funny story it started as a Ultimate-Great Maju, Geki/HFD OTK, which you can imagine was really really inconsistent). Once I saw King was light and dark, I added chaos monsters, and 5Ds and Zexal each added their own little piece to this deck, through two years ago when we got Amulet, DMGtDK, First and Rune is really when this deck started coming together).
    While I would normally love to, I no longer have the thing around so I don't have the exact details

From Memory, the main differences was I used 3 Fusion Reserve, Conscription didn't exist at the time, and Fusion Sage instead of Trump Girl, who also didn't exist and I didn't have a copy of King of the swamp available. I did not use Rune-eyes, as didn't exist, and subsequently no Odd-eyes

...easier way, It was DUEA era, so I didn't have a good bit of that stuff. said stuff makes your version vastly more consistent then mine.

that and the aformentioned Lady of D. Summoner Monk to put them on board fast, Only used 1 Blue-eyes and no BLS (no spare copies), more Mini-chaos dragons.

Then for funsies, Tyrant Dragon and Dragons Rage. the Original point of the deck was for a Custom Classic Format, so the overall theme of it was Tyrant and the old Dragon cards that depicted him, most were phased out but I kept those 2 in because why not.

The main goal was to have both Dragon Devils on the field ASAP, Using the mini chaos dragons as nigh-invincible self-replacing fodder with them up, and King Dragun to drop Big Dragons from hand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume fusion recovery because reserve did exist with Rune/Odd/Etc it came out in New Challengers. In fact I did not use Polymerization for a long time because Polymerization (Basic Fusion) and instead had a very devoted Chaos. The Aprox differences were 5-7 Synchros (Stardust, OG Rose, Catastor, Star Eater and Azure. Sometimes Iron Chain, mood dependent).

I had a dedicated Synchro for lategame mirror into Equiste. I ran One Pulsar, another Stone, and 3 Blue (No Debris cause no target). In fact I had 3 Masked for searching.

Now I feel a desire to share. As I mentioned this deck was first made with Starter Deck Kaiba (Literally Blue and Lord all that remains, even then my OG Blue been replaced with both Space Blue). It then developed over the years the until Dragon's Roar came out, nothing remains from that deck but it give the deck focus. I actually got it around the time I pulled the King.

At that stage it was still traditional (see Ultimate + Maju, HFP-Geki, I actually ran Poly). Later on I dropped the traditional and made it advanced this was around 05' or so. This would be the time by deck would be most recgonizable, it was based on using Grave as Resource (a new concept to me) sense I realized Mirror meant Poly go byebye and I devoted the deck to quickly getting Rag and Lord to Grave. For Chaos Summons (Sorc after I jumped formats) and King.

Then 5Ds came and it came with a variety of Synchros. I also got a 5head around this time, and ultimate got relegated to what if situations. I managed to create a synchro esque toolbox with Masked Dragons searching my tuners or non-tuners. The other thing was Darkness Metal which meant cloggy Blue and at the time Tyrant. He is no longer in my deck because I have very few dragons I can normal and want to banish for him.

At the end of 5Ds to major addition to the deck, Prisma and Equiste. The latter has sense fallen in side unless I move him, Star or Sam around. Prisma was one of the greatest improvements for my deck, sense it gave me a way to send King Requirements to grave (at this point I have dropped Polymerization because consistency issues) and in combination with Mask I could setup a larger variety of plays. For example masked dies gets Rag, Prisma sends Lord. At the time XYZ just started coming out, but I could make Utopia (Or Maestroke, who I got before Queen) but setup for King, and at the same time able to allow for Chaos plays while not preventing my mirror (specifically Maestroke in that case).

Zexal for the most part added nothing (well and I did not get cards for a variety of reasons) what it it did add was three cards, Ravine, Queen and Hieratic. The latter two I cover in my Decklist, Ravine did one very important thing. Previously I can only search my tuners by masked destruction (or a reinforcement during those days I tried out Junk Synchron), it gave me access to a way to mill dragons out of my deck that I wanted to draw (Ragnarok notably, Blue if I had one in hand already), but also give me tutor able tuners, it got banned during Drulers and decide when it came back I didn't have any use for it anymore.

My deck was often called Chaos Drags, which bring me tk another part of this deck, 5Head, you don't see him anywhere. Why? He requires 5 Dragons, this deck doesn't run enough dragons (irony given its name) for him to be viable anymore. Then I got to the modern era, where I have yet to finish this chapter. Which if I did give in summary is era where two bigs happened.

I became an actual fusion deck, this did not happen until New Challengers where Rune and I believe First came. B/C it Amulet and DMG that convinced he add Poly back to my deck as I think two of at the time. Rune, came with two cards, Reserve and Trump. Reserve unlike Recovery does not need to happen only after a Fusion takes place even if 90% that is when it is given a chance to use it when Recovery would be dead. And it can search Poly (Rune reveal Odd, Odd Trump) in worst case Scenerio. Trump is Good because Rune and Recovery exists.

I also got First which is a real defensive card beside King which I lacked before (through DMG finally gave me an offensive and Amulet a Fusionable Beater). Conscription came and fully completed the modern engine in my modern deck.

Through the final card, was Blazeman tutor off RotA, and I get a Polymerization. Which brings biggest change beside the deck becoming true fusion is Non-Dragon Fusions. Pre-List I had a Construct and Winda in the main, in addition to the E-Hero Fusions. Which is how the deck got to where ur was today. I know no one asked, but j felt inclined to share and explain what some card seem to be missing. Also one last aside I used run more backrow/S&T interaction until Reserve/Conscription/Running Polys Again

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragun83 View Post
    I assume fusion recovery because reserve did exist with Rune/Odd/Etc it came out in New Challengers.
    No I meant Reserve, Also meant NECH era not DUEA. Rune eyes and was the set after, SECE, and Conscription was in CROS, I didn't run Odd-eyes because there was no reason to, lack of relavent search targets and all