User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential Lancers Discussion Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    This kinda goes with the thread. But how come Reiji didn't accept Roger's request to join forces against Academia? I remember the reason he gave was because the sole purpose for Roger fighting Academia was to rule The City and Reiji wasn't interested in forming a partnership with someone that has those kinds of motives. But Roger could've been a good ally to the Lancers. I mean he owns the freaking Security army.

At the end of the day, Roger is still kind of an ally to the Lancers. Because anyone that opposes Academia is a Lancer. So good luck Academia because you got two Dimensions coming at you.
    Reiji has got some ambition there, he said he wasn't going to ally with someone wanting to rule just 1 city.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Roger is a person Reiji dispises. Even though Reiji's morality is ambiguous, I think he just doesn't like evil guys, and Roger clearly is. Also, Roger is pretty much the reason why the City is so shitty. Ancient Gears vs Goyos. Also, Roger is someone I would never trust at all. The fact that he uses cheats makes him even worse than he already is. Or Reiji simply hates his nose.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    I guess Roger is a person Reiji dispises. Even though Reiji's morality is ambiguous, I think he just doesn't like evil guys, and Roger clearly is. Also, Roger is pretty much the reason why the City is so shitty. Ancient Gears vs Goyos. Also, Roger is someone I would never trust at all. The fact that he uses cheats makes him even worse than he already is. Or Reiji simply hates his nose.
    He simply doesn't accept that anymore than him can stalk people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Reiji has got some ambition there, he said he wasn't going to ally with someone wanting to rule just 1 city.
    Are you sure about this? Maybe the version I watched was translated wrong? Because I thought Reiji said he's not interested in siding with someone that only fights to rule a city. He wants people who are fighting for more than that. And well yea Roger is not a person that can be trusted. But Leo Akaba is using Sora even tho Sora is not someone that can be trusted. Remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend Reiji. Or something like that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Are you sure about this? Maybe the version I watched was translated wrong? Because I thought Reiji said he's not interested in siding with someone that only fights to rule a city. He wants people who are fighting for more than that. And well yea Roger is not a person that can be trusted. But Leo Akaba is using Sora even tho Sora is not someone that can be trusted. Remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend Reiji. Or something like that.
    Sounds like it. And while Roget might help them in the City, he wouldn't help anywhere else.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think dennis isn't going to join the lancers. He's like a less malevolent vector. Now that he's ID'd himself as Academia, he won't be on their side or a while. I think everyone that was in the tournament that actually had a duel will be in the lancers except for segergy and duel chaser 227. Now, if they are going to the xyz dimension, it might be likely we'll see some zexal people join in. My best guess would be the arclight brothers, but it wouldn't suprise me if we saw the barian emperors in a permanent human form (ie barians never exsisted) but still using chaos xyz change (vs the rank up xyz change that shun uses). Also kaito would be great, but I don't think he'd be there since galaxy eyes takes out xyz, not fusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    I think dennis isn't going to join the lancers. He's like a less malevolent vector. Now that he's ID'd himself as Academia, he won't be on their side or a while. I think everyone that was in the tournament that actually had a duel will be in the lancers except for segergy and duel chaser 227. Now, if they are going to the xyz dimension, it might be likely we'll see some zexal people join in. My best guess would be the arclight brothers, but it wouldn't suprise me if we saw the barian emperors in a permanent human form (ie barians never exsisted) but still using chaos xyz change (vs the rank up xyz change that shun uses). Also kaito would be great, but I don't think he'd be there since galaxy eyes takes out xyz, not fusion.
    Seeing how IV has possibily the most overpowered Special Summon hate and burn effects Anime wise (C101 didn't burn 16k in 1 entire duel compared to C15, C40 and C88) and how the other brothers benefit from power ups and the opponent's power creep, I would bet the Arclight Family to be some of the best duelists they can add as cameos, it can also reflect Shun's Deck that hates Special Summoning (If the writers are planning cameos in Zexal Dimension). It could be Shark and Rio too, to see the relations with Shun and Ruri.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Seeing how IV has possibily the most overpowered Special Summon hate and burn effects Anime wise (C101 didn't burn 16k in 1 entire duel compared to C15, C40 and C88) and how the other brothers benefit from power ups and the opponent's power creep, I would bet the Arclight Family to be some of the best duelists they can add as cameos, it can also reflect Shun's Deck that hates Special Summoning (If the writers are planning cameos in Zexal Dimension). It could be Shark and Rio too, to see the relations with Shun and Ruri.
    The real key is whether they need to show up, since given that the situation with the Xyz Dimension is vastly different to ZEXAL (while the Synchro Dimension is similar to 5D's) it's less likely that they'll have alternate ZEXAL characters, in my opinion.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Sounds like it. And while Roget might help them in the City, he wouldn't help anywhere else.
    Ahh that is totally true. Best explanation thus far. He flips out every time he thinks of Yuri. No way he'd go to the Fusion Dimension. He's only ready to take on Academia if they invade his Synchro City

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    My best guess would be the arclight brothers, but it wouldn't suprise me if we saw the barian emperors in a permanent human form (ie barians never exsisted) but still using chaos xyz change (vs the rank up xyz change that shun uses). Also kaito would be great, but I don't think he'd be there since galaxy eyes takes out xyz, not fusion.
    I made a thread about this called Old Faces, New Places a while back. My thing for the Arclight bros is what decks would they use. Because if Yusei doesn't exist then Yuma doesn't exist. That means Astral doesn't exist so the Numbers don't exist. So Gimmick Puppets, Chronomaly and Dyson Sphere aren't gonna be there. So what decks are they gonna rock? They could expand Gimmick Puppets to have non-Number Xyz monsters. We really need a legit Rank 8 deck out here