User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: [BOSH] Kozmo Leaks (And One Other Thing)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    For fucks sake. This deck is already topping the TCG like shit, which moron thinks that further supporting them with a Fuckton of card is a good idea...
    Its the equivalent of BA from the last cycle. That's how its being supported (with Kaiju being the U.A.). Plus, Star Wars is coming out next month, of course they're gonna push a SW-theme

Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    So we get:

R2-D2
    Stormtroopers
    Imperial Shuttle

....what's Dark Eclipser is based on?
    Specifically, its an Executor-class Star Dreadnought, aka a Super Star Destroyer aka "Vader's flagship". Makes a regular Star Destroyer look like a TIE Fighter. Dark Destroyer was the regular Star Destroyer, combined with Darth Maul's starfighter.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Great, another 3000 ATK monster that can't be targeted by card effects. They really want Kozmo to be the next Burning Abyss, don't they?
    That wasn't obvious after Clash? (Apologies if that came off as a dick comment).
    Sanokal

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    I ask myself that every day when I play this game. Then I find people that read and using cards incorrectly and have to ask them, "where the hell does it say on the card that it has X effect."
    I don't see why that's my problem. Correct them when it happens and carry on.

As I said, I've given some solid evidence to support my claims, and anyone is welcome to give counter points in support of it being a secret. I'll gladly debate the matter, but I'm standing by what I said. I'm not going to backpedal, or make excuses.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    I don't see why that's my problem. Correct them when it happens and carry on.

As I said, I've given some solid evidence to support my claims, and anyone is welcome to give counter points to indicate it's a secret. I'll gladly debate the matter, but I'm standing by what I said. I'm not going to backpedal, or make excuses.
    Yeah. Not worth at this point. So thoughts on the Kozmo support
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Not worth at this point. So thoughts on the Kozmo support
    Good for them, I guess. Lets them use Synchro and Xyz sparingly if they choose, but I don't see it being that common. Maybe some other combos I'm not thinking of as well to take advantage of the fact the grave is no longer bad for them. It still won't be as good as Clowns, since that deck will be near the full power of the OCG version by the time they're out so ultimately it won't make much of a difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude View Post
    Its the equivalent of BA from the last cycle. That's how its being supported (with Kaiju being the U.A.). Plus, Star Wars is coming out next month, of course they're gonna push a SW-theme

Specifically, its an Executor-class Star Dreadnought, aka a Super Star Destroyer aka "Vader's flagship". Makes a regular Star Destroyer look like a TIE Fighter. Dark Destroyer was the regular Star Destroyer, combined with Darth Maul's starfighter.
    Isn't the Eclipse also referencing on Palpatine's new flagship in the extended universe? This thing? :

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eclip...ss_dreadnought
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't the Eclipse also referencing on Palpatine's new flagship in the extended universe? This thing? :

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eclip...ss_dreadnought
    It's based on Super Star Destroyers in general. Eclipse was probably picked both because it was the name of a Super Star Destroyer and to keep in with the "Kozmo" name theme.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Here we have an example of someone who obviously doesnt know what the most overpowered and almost brainless TCG deck is.
    i know how dumb is kozmo but it can be owned easily by EMEm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just gonna leave this here.

Foil looks nothing like the initial leaked image, though, so it's pretty surprising.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Everything can and will be owned by shockmaster but that is the most overpowered lock we ever had, that's no comparison to anything. Kozmos made most of the TCG meta now.