User Tag List

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Yep, four sets left for the Pendulum series, assuming there isn't Arc-V 2 (My god, the time passed so fast), cover predicting time!

Green Set: Odd-Eyes Clear Dragon.
    Yellow Set: Yuri's Fusion Dragon.
    Red Set: Odd-Eyes **** Dragon (Pendulum Fusion).
    Orange Set: Final Villian Broken Monster or Final Odd-Eyes Upgrade (Unless they pull a Junk Berserker).
    Since when has a final villain used a card that actually gets released in a booster pack or is broken :P

Yami Bakura: Uhhh...
    Darkness: Darkness Neosphere
    Z-ONE: Sephylon the Ultimate Timelord
    Don K: Numerronius Numerronia

This time next year we'll be discussing the next ridiculous summoning method/mocking the next anime designs. That's deep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
    Since when has a final villain used a card that actually gets released in a booster pack or is broken :P

Yami Bakura: Uhhh...
    Darkness: Darkness Neosphere
    Z-ONE: Sephylon the Ultimate Timelord
    Don K: Numerronius Numerronia

This time next year we'll be discussing the next ridiculous summoning method/mocking the next anime designs. That's deep.
    Correction: Broken in the Anime, brutally killed irl. About the cover... then its time to pull a Junk Berserker.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a look at these:
    Amorphage Irritum
    A virus

That is absolutely a bacteriophage virus, the name even fits. But I concede that it does looks like Vector's staff.
    I think you're misunderstanding my point

they're definitely bacteriophages but the idea is that the bacteriophages are the "Dragon Alchemy" that vector is using to turn things into dragons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Correction: Broken in the Anime, brutally killed irl.
    Yeah, fair enough. If they ever release Numerronia its effect will probably be something like this:

Xyz on top of Numerronius (made with 4 Xyz Monsters with the same Rank)
    No Rank stars
    ATK: 0
    DEF: 0
    This monster's rank is treated as 13 while face-up on the field. Once per turn, if this card is attacked by an opponent's monster Level 9 WIND Rock-Type monster with exactly 1,250 ATK: You can activate this effect; your opponent can send any card from their Deck to the Graveyard, also one non-effect Monster summoned from the Extra Deck cannot be destroyed in battle this turn.

Broken, amirite?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadborder View Post
    I think you're misunderstanding my point

they're definitely bacteriophages but the idea is that the bacteriophages are the "Dragon Alchemy" that vector is using to turn things into dragons
    Ah, I thought you were talking about them being Vector's staff instead of them being viruses. It's most likely both.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Of course it does. Genius bonus: It's saurian in form.
    They moves in herd, they DO moves in herd !

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Can we for once get an archtype that is NOT about OTKing OR blocking? This Deck is Macro Cosmos, Vanities Emptiness, Mask of Restrict for your opponent only AND it can make your opponent unable to chain (and negate). What about this is slightly fun? It LITERALLY is: Make your opponent unable to play..
    The real fun is crushing your enemies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, fair enough. If they ever release Numerronia its effect will probably be something like this:

Xyz on top of Numerronius (made with 4 Xyz Monsters with the same Rank)
    No Rank stars
    ATK: 0
    DEF: 0
    This monster's rank is treated as 13 while face-up on the field. Once per turn, if this card is attacked by an opponent's monster Level 9 WIND Rock-Type monster with exactly 1,250 ATK: You can activate this effect; your opponent can send any card from their Deck to the Graveyard, also one non-effect Monster summoned from the Extra Deck cannot be destroyed in battle this turn.

Broken, amirite?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, I thought you were talking about them being Vector's staff instead of them being viruses. It's most likely both.
    It should have the Rank 13 Stars but with the clause: "This card's Rank is always treated as 12".

EDIT: Oh shit, what I said has no sense right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it every time Konami make a dragon archetype is is always broken on release name one dam dragon deck (besides red-eyes and blue-eyes) that was not broken at full power at this is just stupid every time the make a dragon archetype the have to make it your opponent can't play for shit. It like the make a new dragon archetype they can't resist making it broken and the after one format in hell they half ass nerf it to where is is still a problem to play against have the learned nothing for there past OP dragon archetypes. Like i say Konami is on something and it more potent than methamphetamines.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many sets are even left? Four? Presumably the Fusion Dragon will be in the next yellow set, and its upgraded form in the final, orange booster. Hard to believe we're 2/3 of the way through the Pendulum Arc and 3/4 of the way through Kozmo. Time, man.
    Arc-V is really slow, given we seem to spend and entire season in a single dimension and there are 4 dimensions and this show seems to have a larger scale initial plot than any show since DM we might end up with 4 seasons instead of 3. One season per each of the 4 dimensions. This is also a crowning series referencing back to all of the previous series. So we actually could have up to 8 sets left.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Since you like to argue with unsearchable cards: They will just MST your Mask of Restrict, silly. How can you forget. Also they will control a face-up Powerful so their cards cannot be MSTed. And don't forget their triple Wavering Eyes they have always in their hand because who doesn't always have that?

Answer me this:
    Let's say Konami created this "If this card is summoned, you win the match". You can effect veiler it. Is it fair now? Judging by your comments: Yes. Judging by logic: No.
    It appears that you seem to be a fan of shoving words in peoples mouth. Those out's are still perfectly valid even if not searchable or anything. Does every card in a persons deck have to be searchable to be considered relevant?