Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    Maintenance costs aren't effects brah.

I don't think we're getting all eight Amorphage in this set since they usually save some for the next set.

Hey Mofiz, I'm really sick of reading your shit. If you think YGO is so shit now, just fucking leave, no one is telling you to stay. Hell since you said you're out, how about I just perma you right now? Not like it'd matter right? Every fucking thread is just you complaining about this or that because your tier 33 deck can't win, seriously just fuck off.
    Pretty much everyone here is calling it cancer, maybe because it is. Relax. And for the last time, I don't care about winning or losing, I lost often enough having fun. It's about how the gameplay is, srsly...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Mofiz, I'm really sick of reading your shit. If you think YGO is so shit now, just fucking leave, no one is telling you to stay. Hell since you said you're out, how about I just perma you right now? Not like it'd matter right? Every fucking thread is just you complaining about this or that because your tier 33 deck can't win, seriously just fuck off.
    Hey, Eva, I'm aware you're a mod, but I'll say this anyway:
    I didn't like to read those words, you know? I really didn't. And since you are an important person and have a high post here, you should be more careful with what you say. If you don't like Mofiz, just ignore him, just like you're telling him to ignore these releases.
    And saying "Fuck off", according to the forum rules is not excusable. So I'll ask you to think a little bit more about what you're going to say next time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean everything else aside I'm pretty sure those weren't words you were supposed to like reading

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadborder View Post
    I mean everything else aside I'm pretty sure those weren't words you were supposed to like reading
    You know what I mean. As a mod, I think Eva should be more careful. Eva should have more responsability and be more patience with this kind of stuff. Hence why not everyone is a mod, I guess.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aaaaand dead quiet. This wasn't even an argument on how broken this Deck is, but on Arc V and "If you can't sack, you're a noob" people. no need to kill the mood

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadborder View Post
    yeah but that last bit there sounds like Abuse of power to me. pretty sure complaining isn't a bannable offense
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I don't have to just ignore him, I can ban him just like that.

Don't tell me what to do either, this place isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, just because we're usually really lax here it doesn't mean you can just go shitposting up every single thread.

I've let it slide for way too long because I usually don't give a shit but enough is enough, stop shitposting or else.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't tell me what to do either, this place isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, just because we're usually really lax here it doesn't mean you can just go shitposting up every single thread.

I've let it slide for way too long because I usually don't give a shit but enough is enough, stop shitposting or else.
    "shitposting" is far from what I do. You can call it bitching or repetetive arguing, people, not being me or people arguing with me, like to scroll down but "shitposting"... nah.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    You know what I mean. As a mod, I think Eva should be more careful. Eva should have more responsability and be more patience with this kind of stuff. Hence why not everyone is a mod, I guess.
    You have no idea how long I've ignored this, the Majespecter Supercell thread made me wanna ban the entire forum but I let it slide. But you guys apparently think just because we usually do nothing it's okay to continue doing shit like this.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are very mean things to say. And you're abusing your power, you know? That's not a good thing. You should act with a calmer temper. I don't want to start a discussion with you, since you seem to don't mind abusing your power as a mod to just erase anyone who is opposing to you.
    And me, as a user of this forum, don't feel comfortable some mod saying stuff like this. I ask you to please be calmer next time. There's no need to act like that.