User Tag List

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    "shitposting" is far from what I do. You can call it bitching or repetetive arguing, people, not being me or people arguing with me, like to scroll down but "shitposting"... nah.
    Repetitive arguing for the sake of arguing even though you're dead wrong is the definition of shitposting.

People have already told you that all these decks and cards you're scared shitless about have very exploitable weaknesses and aren't as big of a deal as you make them out to be, but EVERY FUCKING NEW CARD THREAD you find some new bs to complain about. Seriously if you hate ygo so much just leave.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    You have no idea how long I've ignored this, the Majespecter Supercell thread made me wanna ban the entire forum but I let it slide. But you guys apparently think just because we usually do nothing it's okay to continue doing shit like this.
    We did nothing wrong! We're just expressing our opinion, damn it. If you don't like it/agree with it, just discuss it with us instead offeeling like banning the entire forum, just beacuse that would be an easier solution, and just because, since you're a mod, you can do whatever you want. That's not right.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the new archetype needs a tribute to keep its scales on the field? Why? They don't seem overly broken to me, just a bit off the wall with their effects. Their scales aren't even that great; 3-5? Seriously? Maybe 1-10 would require such a cost, but 3-5? No, I don't think so.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I do so love a good internet flame war before bed.

I don't even care about the extent to which these cards are broken, I'm just surprised Konami produced something so graphic.
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Those are very mean things to say. And you're abusing your power, you know? That's not a good thing. You should act with a calmer temper. I don't want to start a discussion with you, since you seem to don't mind abusing your power as a mod to just erase anyone who is opposing to you.
    And me, as a user of this forum, don't feel comfortable some mod saying stuff like this. I ask you to please be calmer next time. There's no need to act like that.
    You have no idea how calm I've been. Every other YGO forum on the net would've had mods told you guys to cut it out like 4 months ago. We've let you guys do whatever the hell you wanted for that long.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaba Fedoreiji View Post
    Ah, I do so love a good internet flame war before bed.
    @Eva This is shitposting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    So, the new archetype needs a tribute to keep its scales on the field? Why? They don't seem overly broken to me, just a bit off the wall with their effects. Their scales aren't even that great; 3-5? Seriously? Maybe 1-10 would require such a cost, but 3-5? No, I don't think so.
    It's so you can pop them for free if you want. It's not a minus.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have no idea how calm I've been. Every other YGO forum on the net would've had mods told you guys to cut it out like 4 months ago. We've let you guys do whatever the hell you wanted for that long.
    But we're just expressing our opinions, Eva. What did we do wrong? Just saying we don't like some card and justifying our opinion with valid arguments doesn't seem a wrong thing to me.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Repetitive arguing for the sake of arguing even though you're dead wrong is the definition of shitposting.

People have already told you that all these decks and cards you're scared shitless about have very exploitable weaknesses and aren't as big of a deal as you make them out to be, but EVERY FUCKING NEW CARD THREAD you find some new bs to complain about. Seriously if you hate ygo so much just leave.
    "dead wrong" I'm sorry but no... First off starting with "personal opinions" not being wrong or right, I won't even start explaining why I wasn't wrong on what topic. We have enough threads to scroll through all possible arguments I could have to those topic.

Hmm, interesting. So far every Deck I complained about went batshit meta or atleast had several weaks before being stomped by another one, wonder why people using not-meta couldn't just play around them. But well, just three sides before this comment we have something to the topic "countering", won't add anything to that one either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Unless they invent something to Pendulum Summon during the opponent's turn, we are "safe" for now. They basically block any Extra Deck access during the turn they are Summoned, except themselves. While in the scales: Irritum is Dark Law on crack, Olga fucks Monarchs and Cavum fucks any countering to your plays (But also you cannot counter your opponent's ones), so their scales need that cost while also benefiting the Spell Card that searches more of them.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 3rd December 2015 at 08:14 PM.