User Tag List

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post

Really Sophie, make us a favor. Stop posting in any thread regarding the game. You don't even know how it works. Your MST or "fix your deck" isn't and never will be an universal solution against any floodgates.dek/youcan'tplaythegame.dek.

Learn how Yu-Gi-Oh! works in his totality or stop posting bs here.
    More whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Oh my god, this is going crazy shit now.
    Acetraker appears: bullshit starts raining. And the guy even gave "strenght to momma sophie".
    God, just shut your mouth up with stupid arguments once and for all. You guys are just bringing arguments for the sake of arguing.
    Last I checked, you guys spoke first to me in this thread.
    Logically, that means you expected a response. You got one.
    You didn't like it, now you're pissed.
    Too bad.

Maybe you'll leave me alone from now on when I go weeks without speaking to any of you, hmm?
    All I've done is post my comments about certain ideas on different threads, and somehow you, Mofiz, Kaiser or Indy find some silly reason to provoke responses out of me. Kaiser even went so far as to ridicule me on some Ruling Questions thread simply because I answered a three-month-old question (that was still marked "Unanswered").

To hate my posts so much, you attract a lot of direct attention from me -- despite me usually dismissing the lot of you with "Goodbyes."
    Last edited by Momma_Sophie; 4th December 2015 at 04:15 PM.
    With burning regards,
    Fiercely yours truly,
    La Sophie De La Soph

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momma_Sophie View Post
    More whining.
    You don't know what "whining" means right ?

Here what it means :

"1. To produce a sustained, high-pitched, plaintive sound, as in pain, fear, or complaint.
    2. To complain or protest in a childish or annoying fashion: fans who are always whining about the poor officiating.
    3. To produce a sustained noise of high pitch: jet engines whining."

This apply to you more than me.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What you're failing to comprehend is that my opinions -- regardless of how strongly I emphasize them -- are still opinions.
    I'm not sorry if my self-confidence in handling pressuring situations in YuGiOh games bothers you; from my personal experience, it is not hard to get what you need when you need it if you tech right.

You joke about my statements as me saying, "I stack," or "I cheat." In reality, I don't. I have an entire group of YGO comrades that will back up everything I say. People have shuffled my decks for me (because they couldn't believe what you similarly have difficulty believing) at these tournaments and still got whipped.

I have skills, and I came to share my advice and experiences. No. You just want to complain and ridicule. So, okay. Go ahead. You want to feel like you're "right?" Sure, you're right. I'm stupid? Sure, I'll be stupid for Indy, Pendulum, Dread Kaiser and you, too, Mofiz if it helps you all sleep at night. The world is yours.
    You use your "opinions" as arguments. That is NOT the definition of an opinion. "MST the Scales" isn't an opinion. I don't have to explain that.
    And I didn't even ask for your comrades or something. I don't even care what or how you play but sayng "just use this and that" can be used on both sides, which is irrational. If you are sucha pro, just top all Championships in future.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More whining.
    He is right, though.
    Damn, you're stubborn!
    You fucking know nothing about this game.
    You just conceptualize the game into your head and think that's the real way it works.
    I won't tell you to "F**k off" like you did to him (and actions should be taken, in my opinion), because it's against the rules, and I don't want to get myself in trouble because of an immature and annoying guy like you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is right, though.
    Damn, you're stubborn!
    You just conceptualize the game into your head and think that's the real way it works.
    I won't tell you to "F**k off" like you did to him (and actions should be taken, in my opinion), because it's against the rules, and I don't want to get myself in trouble because of an immature and annoying guy like you.
    Relax buddy. This isn't worth the fight.
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    Relax buddy. This isn't worth the fight.
    It's not the first time this guy has been here saying nonsense. I'm sick of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    You use your "opinions" as arguments. That is NOT the definition of an opinion. "MST the Scales" isn't an opinion. I don't have to explain that.
    And I didn't even ask for your comrades or something. I don't even care what or how you play but sayng "just use this and that" can be used on both sides, which is irrational. If you are sucha pro, just top all Championships in future.
    Well excuse me if I don't literally type, "In my opinion," before every single idea I state in this Forum.
    Excuse me if I thought you all had the common sense to figure out that it was an opinion.
    Seriously, Mofiz? Goodbye.
    With burning regards,
    Fiercely yours truly,
    La Sophie De La Soph

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    if you really dont care why are you still whining ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is right, though.
    Damn, you're stubborn!
    Okay, you're right and I'm wrong!
    Mofiz is smarter than me, and I don't know ANYTHING about the game.
    I totally believe that everything can be solved with Mystical Space Typhoon!
    I even cheat!
    With burning regards,
    Fiercely yours truly,
    La Sophie De La Soph

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not the first time this guy has been here saying nonsense. I'm sick of it.
    I am too. I just ignore it and I'm somehow succeeding. I just don't want to intervene because what's the point? It'll be back to square one with the cycle being even more vicious
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)