User Tag List

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    if you really dont care why are you still whining ?
    You guys should REALLY learn what "whining" really means.

Because it's EXACTLY what you're currently doing King.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mofiz I'm agreeing with Momma_Sophie here he/she is right when you build you deck to deal with the weaknesses it has from my personal experience you can easily deal with issues. The problem is there seems to be a lack that other people in the community can't see this or understand it exists. An always resorts to the game is broken please ban the thing I can't deal with because I'm taking zero actions to do so.

You seem to be dodging the key point and haven't responded too. If you don't like the game don't play it or play it and deal with whatever the game throws at you.

That completely destroys your arguments and opinions. Eva said this and so have others. However you continue to rant over nothing, you don't like the game or decks we get that big woop here is a gold sticker don't you feel special now. Many people don't care and still play mainly because they understand the simple facts. New decks are powerful so they sell, we learn to counter them or we play them that what the competitive game is about. QQing about it is pointless.
    Last edited by Acetraker; 4th December 2015 at 04:25 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momma_Sophie View Post
    Well excuse me if I don't literally type, "In my opinion," before every single idea I state in this Forum.
    Excuse me if I thought you all had the common sense to figure out that it was an opinion.
    Seriously, Mofiz? Goodbye.
    Just go away, please.
    Damn, I can't believe someone can make himself so hateful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    It's not the first time this guy has been here saying nonsense. I'm sick of it.
    Ignore_list.jpg?
    With burning regards,
    Fiercely yours truly,
    La Sophie De La Soph

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    You guys should REALLY learn what "whining" really means.

Because it's EXACTLY what you're currently doing King.
    i never went salty and did not b*tched about something about the game

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acetraker View Post
    I'm agreeing with Momma_Sophie here he/she is right when you build you deck to deal with the weaknesses it has from my personal experience you can easily deal with issues. The problem is there seems to be a lack that other people in the community can't see this or understand it exists. An always resorts to the game is broken please ban the thing I can't deal with because I'm taking zero actions to do so.

You seem to be dodging the key point and haven't responded too. If you don't like the game don't play it or play it and deal with whatever the game throws at you.

That completely destroys your arguments and opinions. Eva said this and so have others. However you continue to rant over nothing,you don't like the game or decks we get that big woop here is a gold sticker don't you feel special now. Many people don't care and still play.
    Of course you agree! You are like him. Just saying nonsense behind nonsense. And you hate Mofiz because he proves you wrong. And since momma sophie hates Mofiz too, you guys just pair up to find more strenght to your useless commentaries. Damn!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just go away, please.
    Damn, I can't believe someone can make himself so hateful.
    Okay onto whatever new topic is left on this. What have we gone through again NOT COUNTING HATE? Wasn't it guessing what boss monster the Amorphages have and such? Or what do you guys think the new Dracoverlord will be? Will it be a reverse of how Luster P went from an Effect Pendulum to a Vanilla, where Vector will go from Vanilla to an Effect?
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well excuse me if I don't literally type, "In my opinion," before every single idea I state in this Forum.
    Excuse me if I thought you all had the common sense to figure out that it was an opinion.
    Seriously, Mofiz? Goodbye.
    Because it's not an opinion. "MST the Scales" is no opinion. You are suggesting solutions that are irrational. Those are NOT opinions.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignore_list.jpg?
    Definitely. Finally, you said something correct for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    I am too. I just ignore it and I'm somehow succeeding. I just don't want to intervene because what's the point? It'll be back to square one with the cycle being even more vicious
    You're right. I just have to these guys behind my back. But will keep coming and say stupid things like cards don't need to be hit in the first place. Of course this irritates me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course you agree! You are like him. Just saying nonsense behind nonsense. And you hate Mofiz because he proves you wrong. And since momma sophie hates Mofiz too, you guys just pair up to find more strenght to your useless commentaries. Damn!
    I literally can say the exact same thing to you.
    Your responses are also nothing more than just opinions and perspectives.
    With burning regards,
    Fiercely yours truly,
    La Sophie De La Soph