User Tag List

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acetraker View Post
    I'm agreeing with Momma_Sophie here he/she is right when you build you deck to deal with the weaknesses it has from my personal experience you can easily deal with issues. The problem is there seems to be a lack that other people in the community can't see this or understand it exists. An always resorts to the game is broken please ban the thing I can't deal with because I'm taking zero actions to do so.

You seem to be dodging the key point and haven't responded too. If you don't like the game don't play it or play it and deal with whatever the game throws at you.

That completely destroys your arguments and opinions. Eva said this and so have others. However you continue to rant over nothing,you don't like the game or decks we get that big woop here is a gold sticker don't you feel special now. Many people don't care and still play.
    I really want to know HOW to deal with something that don't allow us to play ?

I'll post the "Amorphage" effects :

Amorphage Cavum :

"Pendulum Effect During each of your Standby Phases, Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card. While you control an "Amorphage" monster, neither player can activate cards or effects in a Chain.
    Monster Effect While this Pendulum Summoned or flipped face-up card is on the field, neither player can Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Amorphage" monsters."

Traduction : The scales will NEVER be destroyed, you can't chain against it.

Amorphage Olga :

"Pendulum Effect During each of your Standby Phases, Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card. While you control an "Amorphage" monster, neither player can Tribute monsters, except "Amorphage" monsters.
    Monster Effect While this Pendulum Summoned or flipped face-up card is on the field, neither player can Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Amorphage" monsters."

Basically "screw Monarchs". Any Monarch users aren't allowed to play the godamn game

Amorphage Irritum :

"Pendulum Effect During each of your Standby Phases, Tribute 1 monster or destroy this card. While you control an "Amorphage" monster, neither player can Tribute monsters, except "Amorphage" monsters.

Traduction : "screw every deck in existence except Kozmo that don't even exist in OCG". Play Kozmo or die.

Amorphage Infection :

"All "Amorphage" monsters on the field gain 100 ATK and DEF for each "Amorphage" card on the field. If a monster(s) in your hand or your side of the field is Tributed, or destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 "Amorphage" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Amorphage Infection" once per turn."

Search the entire deck.

You can't even play the game if don't play Kozmo or Shock Lock.

HOW do we supposed to respond against something that DON'T ALLOW US to respond ?

PS: to avoid the "quit bitching" shitpost, the words in capitals are the important words. It's not yelling.

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by Momma_Sophie View Post
    I literally can say the exact same thing to you.
    Your responses are also nothing more than just opinions and perspectives.
    Someone shut his mouth please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    Okay onto whatever new topic is left on this. What have we gone through again NOT COUNTING HATE? Wasn't it guessing what boss monster the Amorphages have and such? Or what do you guys think the new Dracoverlord will be? Will it be a reverse of how Luster P went from an Effect Pendulum to a Vanilla, where Vector will go from Vanilla to an Effect?
    Probably, the Dracoverlord part of Clash of the Dracorivals needs another target besides VECTOR.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acetraker View Post
    @Mofiz I'm agreeing with Momma_Sophie here he/she is right when you build you deck to deal with the weaknesses it has from my personal experience you can easily deal with issues. The problem is there seems to be a lack that other people in the community can't see this or understand it exists. An always resorts to the game is broken please ban the thing I can't deal with because I'm taking zero actions to do so.

You seem to be dodging the key point and haven't responded too. If you don't like the game don't play it or play it and deal with whatever the game throws at you.

That completely destroys your arguments and opinions. Eva said this and so have others. However you continue to rant over nothing,you don't like the game or decks we get that big woop here is a gold sticker don't you feel special now. Many people don't care and still play mainly because they understand the simple facts. New decks are powerful so they sell, we learn to counter them or we play them that what the competitive game is about. QQing about it is pointless.
    No, he isn't right. Ofcourse we do side stuff, but no siding makes anything less overpwoered or broken. No card will be guaranteed to be drawn hence WHY it doesn't justify anything. And fot the last time, I never asked for your options and I don't care for them either. I dont get why you don't get this.
    And how does that "destroy my arguments". If I don't deal with it because it's broken, my argument is automaticly invalid? I'm starting to wonder if you ever said something logical so far.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally can say the exact same thing to you.
    Your responses are also nothing more than just opinions and perspectives.
    What? No, they aren't. We ilustrate our opinions with possible scenaries and with actual experiences we had in the past. "You don't. You just say: I look for old cards and they're able to counter these new cards people say are broken. But I won't tell you about them, because you would steal my ideas" How does this justify anything? It doesn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Because it's not an opinion. "MST the Scales" is no opinion. You are suggesting solutions that are irrational. Those are NOT opinions.
    Okay, I'm irrational.
    Everything I say is stated to be fact.
    I'm always wrong.
    I'm stupid.
    I don't know how the game works.
    With burning regards,
    Fiercely yours truly,
    La Sophie De La Soph

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're agree here.

Now get out.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    Okay onto whatever new topic is left on this. What have we gone through again NOT COUNTING HATE? Wasn't it guessing what boss monster the Amorphages have and such? Or what do you guys think the new Dracoverlord will be? Will it be a reverse of how Luster P went from an Effect Pendulum to a Vanilla, where Vector will go from Vanilla to an Effect?
    Yeah, I'm expecting a Dracoverlord with a monster effect. And maybe a Trap too.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I'm irrational.
    Everything I say is stated to be fact.
    I'm always wrong.
    I'm stupid.
    I'm sure 1 in those 5 things is correct.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if anyone here thinks that their own opinions will change the situation of the things haha youe wrong (including me)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    if anyone here thinks that their own opinions will change the situation of the things haha youe wrong (including me)
    Did someone state that ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Konami doesn't give a fuck about we think so that isn't something new. Inb4 we get Landlord Hermit Crab to give a bit of more brokeness to EmEM.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 4th December 2015 at 04:34 PM.