Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    So we're getting 8 of these guys? like Igknights?
    Can't be sure at the moment. We'll have to wait and see. We're definitely getting five at least.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Each of the legacy archetypes only had 5 effect monsters as far as I remember. Then we'd get one Draco pendulum. And then the new Elemental Pendulum series would start. Following that pattern we'd get 8 Amorphages like the Igknights in their first set.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Amorphages don't play around and disable any deck except mirror matches. The archetype effective against any deck that relies on the Extra Deck and it's a counter to Qliphorts and Monarchs. So, the only decks that can counter this deck without siding are decks that neither rely heavily on the Extra Deck or on Tribute Summoning, e.g. Dark World, Lightsworns, The Agents, Kozmo, etc. Even Blackwings and Blue-Eyes can do something against them with their Main Deck monsters. Still, I find the Amorphages kind of broken, at least in anti-meta respective.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Each of the legacy archetypes only had 5 effect monsters as far as I remember. Then we'd get one Draco pendulum. And then the new Elemental Pendulum series would start. Following that pattern we'd get 8 Amorphages like the Igknights in their first set.
    Majespecters only got five monsters while Dinomists only got six. The pattern is more that there's 10 Elemental Pendulum cards in each pack (that includes support and the Field Spell) but BOSH was an oddity with only nine for Dinomists. Igknights and Majespecters got three more cards in the packs following their debut so I'm assuming Dinomists are getting four new cards in SHVI. We can expect maybe nine or ten cards from the Amorphages.

Also, anyone got any idea what the pun is going to be for the Field Spell?

Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    So, Amorphages don't play around and disable any deck except mirror matches. The archetype effective against any deck that relies on the Extra Deck and it's a counter to Qliphorts and Monarchs. So, the only decks that can counter this deck without siding are decks that neither rely heavily on the Extra Deck or on Tribute Summoning, e.g. Dark World, Lightsworns, The Agents, Kozmo, etc. Even Blackwings and Blue-Eyes can do something against them with their Main Deck monsters. Still, I find the Amorphages kind of broken, at least in anti-meta respective.
    Tribute Summoning is debatable since only one of the Amorphages stops that. Similarly, another one maintains a Dark Law effect so Dark World, Lightsworns, and Kozmo are also struck hard.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearer image of Crystal Wing:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Clearer image of Crystal Wing:

Looks like a combination of Clear Wing and Stardust.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those amorphages is really make that booster worth but even if they enter in the meta EMEm will still top a lot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like how Crystal Wing looks like an Ice Barrier dragon, I always liked their design.

Also Amorphages seem to be the new "infected puppet-like archetype that interferes with your opponents plays" archetype which seems to be a pattern that they can't let go of

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Also, anyone got any idea what the pun is going to be for the Field Spell?
    Oh, you mean their Continuous Spell... well, we can see a scorpion and a hedgehog, who are going to be infected by the swords and mutate into dragons → Amorphage Olga was a wolf, Amorphage Cavum is a jelly fish?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos45 View Post
    Oh, you mean their Continuous Spell... well, we can see a scorpion and a hedgehog, who are going to be infected by the swords and mutate into dragons → Amorphage Olga was a wolf, Amorphage Cavum is a jelly fish?
    No I do not mean their Continuous Spell. I mean their equivalent to Ignition Phoenix, Majesty's Pegasus, and Dynamic Powerload.