User Tag List

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New SHVI Stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    No I do not mean their Continuous Spell. I mean their equivalent to Ignition Phoenix, Majesty's Pegasus, and Dynamic Powerload.
    I'd say the first word would be "Amorphous", but after Powerload broke the "mythical beast as second word" tradition, I have no clue about the rest. The only thing that has stayed constant is the starting P, and that's really not enough to make guesses...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Clearer image of Crystal Wing:

Holy shit, that's BEAUTIFUL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    I'd say the first word would be "Amorphous", but after Powerload broke the "mythical beast as second word" tradition, I have no clue about the rest. The only thing that has stayed constant is the starting P, and that's really not enough to make guesses...
    Pandemic or Plague?
    Last edited by Kaos45; 3rd December 2015 at 01:09 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think these amorphages are not related to dracoslayers if you see they are animals being transformed into dragons thing that that the dracoverlords do i hope to see a synchro or Xyz for dracoverlords

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah the amorphages are probably directly related to dracoverlord

also the reason they're phages is because the dragon virus thing is directly modeled after a bacteriophage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos45 View Post
    Pandemic or Plague?
    I'd go with "Pandemic": since a certain other parasitic archetype had both "Infestation Infection" and "Infestation Pandemic", it'd be a nice callback. They're both good choices, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I know where the whole Amorphage thing is going, and I cannot wait to see the reactions of fellow viewers.

The concept is great, as far as art goes. It makes the archetype look like a sub-archetype of Aliens. Nevertheless, the monster effect(s) are downright ridiculous (though, I still plan on using them because they are Dragons and their art is great). I do not like how their Pendulum effects were rather arbitrary, but I guess that provides a sort of balance for their monster effect.

Still, I look forward to finding out what else this pack has to offer. Hopefully we find out more in two weeks.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 3rd December 2015 at 01:41 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    I'd go with "Pandemic": since a certain other parasitic archetype had both "Infestation Infection" and "Infestation Pandemic", it'd be a nice callback. They're both good choices, though.
    Yea, Evilswarm and Amorphage are going hand in hand here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About Crystal Wing... It's slightly upsetting that the cover card isn't Yuri's dragon since it now it means we either won't be seeing it for a while or it simply won't be the cover card, which isn't likely.

About the Amorphages, interesting lore, uninteresting card effects. If you can tribute summon Irritum then your opponent will really struggle since a lot of decks cant remove it without destruction without going into the Extra Deck. The Continuous Spell annoys me the most since you can't even attempt to interact with the monsters lest you let them search and keep locking you out. It's trigger clause including Tributes from hand also really leans towards a dracoverlord ritual, so look forward to that. I actually forgot to mention the pendulum effects, which are just icing on the cake that is keeping your opponent out of the game.

I'm probably just overreacting but first impressions are everything and I'm not feeling good about this archetype in the game right now.
    Last edited by Torrendous; 3rd December 2015 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait...That Bacteria on these guys.....Oh my god. This is the Dracoruler's team.
    Look at Vector Pendulum's wand and the text description. it states about how he manipulates others, and the wand has the Bacteriophage on the very tip, the same one attached and infecting these monsters.
    Well, I already know what's going with these clusterfucks.

So..uh...yeah, fun and exciting?
    Amporhage Irritum:
    -Oh boy, anti Special Summon archetype, further proving my point, and it works well with Pendulum. Negate Pendulum Zones, Prevent Special Summons, and tribute a monster/destroy the scale during standby phase. This...is disgusting. Note, this Pendulum effect applies to all the members thus far.
    -Monster effect: Okay, more fuel to the fire. A LV 7, 2750 Beater Dragon that straight-up says no Extra Deck summons. ...gee...thanks. I hate you already, no need to put more salt in my already open wound.

Amorphage Cavum:
    Monster effect: These..are Flip/Pendulums users....Oh god. but...they still have the same effect as Irritum? Ah..okay? I guess Irritum's built-in, whereas these ones are..Uh, summon-based? I dunno. At least it sports a titanic 2050 DEF for a LV 4. ..Almost gets my hopes up for a Combination of Irritum and Vector Pendulum together, like how Majestic Pegasus works?

Amporhage Olga:
    -Olga? I sure hope I can an irrelevant Ice-based archetype before getting transformed into a card by Yuri again.
    ....Thanks for whoever got that.
    Monster effect: ....copy and paste Cavum's effect...Yeah, there's nothing to really point out here that's interesting...Versatility would be nice in a clusterfuck of monsters, but eh....at least 1850 ATK is nice...

Amorphage Infection:
    -Put 3 copies of this card, 2 Pendulums, and a board of Amorphages on field....ew...I don't want to deal with a 3750 Beater that forces me to not play many a Deck I run. ...
    -Oh god it searches...in the most reactive way possible. Oh, my Zones decided o Tribute a monster or 2? +2 Amporhages to Pendulum Summon with. Oh, I can't tribute? Who cares, the same thing's gonna happen. Oh, you want to actually destroy my things? And it's not my own effects? K..Raigeki is your death sentence next turn if you decide to not attack me afterwards. and Don't even think about Black Rose now...

I really dislike this deck, if you can't already tell....

But at least we get Not so Clear Wing Crystal "I doubt it's a Pendulum" Dragon as the cover.
    Se you later, I'm gonna draw this BAMF and Post it to the world....and by world, I probably mean this site...when I'm done.
    EDIT, the image is clearer!
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?