Thread: Episode 85-88 summaries.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 85-88 summaries.

Episode 86: 怯まぬ決意 – Hirumanu Ketsui
    (Unyielding Resolve)
    As Serena is on her way to the underground labor facility, a group of Security attacks her and forcibly restrains her. Reira then appears, equipped with a Duel Disk, in order to rescue Serena from her predicament.
    Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu
    Animation Director: Yuya Kawamura

Episode 87: 野獣の記憶 – Yajuu no Kioku
    (Memory of the Beast)
    The semifinals of the Friendship Cup are carried out in a hurry. The first match is Yuya vs Crow! Crow apologizes for misunderstanding Yuya and the Lancers, while Yuya asks for Crow’s help in order to save his friends. As they vow to help each other achieve his own motive and begin their Duel, something abnormal happens to Yuya…
    Animation Director: Tomoaki Kado, Eri Kojima

Episode 88: 雷鳴の一撃!- Raimei no Ichigeki!
    (The Thunder Strikes!)
    Yuya, who has turned vicious, summons Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and drives Crow into a corner. Noticing that something is wrong with Yuya and worrying about his well-being, Sora begs for Crow’s help.
    Meanwhile, Barrett and Obelisk Force arrive on the scene, and the City becomes a battlefield. In the midst of the chaos, Kurosaki and Gongenzaka escape from the Underground Facility and encounter Barrett. The invasion of the Synchro Dimension also interrupts the tournament, as well as put an end to Jean Michel Roger's dreams.

Animation Directors(s): Teruhiko Yamasaki, Hwang Young Sik, Mizuki Satou.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 23rd December 2015 at 03:08 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typo. 86-88.

Reira in action.
    Crow being not a dick like Shinji and he's going to help.
    The darkness inside Yuya strikes again.
    ODD-EYES REBELLION DRAGON!
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, we gonna see more C/C (perhaps Copy Camera something) in action.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    Finally, we gonna see more C/C (perhaps Copy Camera something) in action.
    Carbon Copy sounds fitting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How the heck will Reira escape if Security is blocking them? Should be interesting. And I've been waiting to learn more about Reira's C/C/C deck
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    How the heck will Reira escape if Security is blocking them? Should be interesting. And I've been waiting to learn more about Reira's C/C/C deck
    Probably we will only see Past Eye, the Spell that helped to make Rock Armor, Rock Armor itself and a card which will help to OTK all the soldiers at once, but better than nothing (They still have to show the unknown Synchro).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Probably we will only see Past Eye, the Spell that helped to make Rock Armor, Rock Armor itself and a card which will help to OTK all the soldiers at once.
    Accurate prediction. Because when any character goes against multiple others in a handicap duel, the good character has an OTK strategy. We've seen it with Odd-Eyes Rebellion, Rise Falcon, and Frightfur Chimera. I guess that fits with Reira's character. Henrietta said that she wanted tp use Reira as a fighting machine
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Accurate prediction. Because when any character goes against multiple others in a handicap duel, the good character has an OTK strategy. We've seen it with Odd-Eyes Rebellion, Rise Falcon, and Frightfur Chimera. I guess that fits with Reira's character. Henrietta said that she wanted tp use Reira as a fighting machine
    Technically it was Fusion Death Waltz which OTK'd Security (The attacks at the Chasers seemed unecessary if Sora always had that set). Reira could also show a C/C/C Synchro which benefits on the EARTH attribute (He dueled Futoshi which used EARTH monsters, but his ace was Level 8 unlike the Goyos which are 6 and equal to Rock Armor's Rank).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    86: Okay, how did Reira actually escape the Security? You can't simply run from the scene unless you Duel like a champion JACK ATLAS style. ...But, hey, Reira folks. We get new C/C cards, Reira is gonna be awesome, and we aren't done seeing everyone's ARC-V waifu.

87: ...Typical Ol' Crow. I like Crow, but..really. After a heartwarming talk with Shay, he's suddenly mushy towards Yuya? Uh, no invoked anger, nothing? Just "Hey, listen, I'm sorry dude, let's be best friends because F*** Shinji and those Bees. Rebellions don't mean shit," talk? ....A little too late.
    Also, screw Jean-Michael Roger. Brain Surgery to the poor Egao-filled Main Protag? ....I'm not liking where this is going....

88: ......Cool, Odd-Eyes Rebellion's Back as the bad guy. Gee...I wonder how F***ed Crow is, with a Level 7 Ace monster, going up against a 3000 ATK beatstick that can't die. Well, Sora intervenes, which is nice! Sora for new Protag!

Overall, these episodes are obviously going to be awesome, but the direction they're gonna take the series..Uh...I'm not a big fan of mind control as it is, but against two cool characters too, only for Crow to get #rekt2k16 for plot reasons by the Rebellious Plot Destroyer? Well, I guess we wait until then.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Yuya gets a machine inserted in his brain and he gets mind-controlled during the Crow duel. Great.
    Thankfully, Crow, everyone's childhood friend, is here to save the day.
    I'm a bear.