User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cards that makes you want ragequit at first sight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    lets not forget about apoqliphort killer even knowing that qlis were tossed into the shadows he is so friggin hard to deal with it
    Egyptian Gods should be the ones with blanket inmmunity and not that shit. I still remember how one opponent misplayed and lost because of it (I only had a Star Seraph Sage on field and Honest in hand, he didn't activate the effect, then he attacked, I used Honest, he quit).

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Egyptian Gods should be the ones with blanket inmmunity and not that shit. I still remember how one opponent misplayed and lost because of it (I only had a Star Seraph Sage on field and Honest in hand, he didn't activate the effect, then he attacked, I used Honest, he quit).
    I don't see how Towers isn't on the level of an Egyptian God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Most of the actual cards don't give a fuck about destruction (Aka Floaters and/or Pendulums), but unbanned would be crazy, even for Konami.
    I know, but the card is still incredibly dumb. Card helps meta decks, and hurts nonmeta.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything that openly and obviously encourages a lack of diversity in competitive play.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Rafflesia
    -First turn Infinity
    -Trishula, in either form, when I'm already behind my opponent
    - Apex Avian
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on the monster. Shooting Star Dragon doesn't make me want to ragequit considering the hoops that you have to jump through to summon it, and also because it's majestic.
    Six Samurai Shi En and Cyber Dragon Infinity on the other hand are a pain in the ass, even if they can be dealt with. I wouldn't ragequit, but ohhhh...I would want to.
    Oh, and Royal Magical Library without a handtrap. Because I'm about to waste away due to my pride.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I don't see how Towers isn't on the level of an Egyptian God.
    Well, its not that Towers can't be on the level of the E-Trinity but the fact that the God Cards should all have Towers effect of immunity - more so than just the non negatable summon. Obelisk is an exception but still needs HAD to be close to an actual god.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the thread - basically an card (who wants to make a unique deck ) (but seriously if you have major respect) CDI - if I have nothing to run over it. RML - EXODIA UGH. Apex is a real drag, especially in multiples. Personally, I like diverse, unique decks. Even meta decks but using out there engines and such are what i prefer. Playing the same /Kozmo deck 20x in a row on ygopro isnt the most fun.

- Speedroids <3 Crystal Wing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRamenNoodle View Post
    I know, but the card is still incredibly dumb. Card helps meta decks, and hurts nonmeta.
    At this day and age even nonmeta decks have a way to deal with raigeki due to the options of the extra deck or because they can recover their resources,if you had a field that can be wiped out clean with raigeki that means you did not have a good field to begin with.In fact raigeki helps non meta decks more since any viable non meta deck usually goes for the otk if pitted against a meta deck due to the fact that said meta deck surpass advantage wise the non meta deck.
    I know what you did last summer.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Never die View Post
    At this day and age even nonmeta decks have a way to deal with raigeki due to the options of the extra deck or because they can recover their resources,if you had a field that can be wiped out clean with raigeki that means you did not have a good field to begin with.In fact raigeki helps non meta decks more since any viable non meta deck usually goes for the otk if pitted against a meta deck due to the fact that said meta deck surpass advantage wise the non meta deck.
    The thing about Raigeki is that it only really needs one turn. If you can wipe your opponent's field clean for just one turn, you can steal the game. I've won more than a few games thanks to opening my opponent's field wide with a Raigeki I had been waiting on. Even if you have a counterplay ready for when your opponent finally finishes their combo, a single Raigeki can crush your hopes and dreams.