I am just being an hypocrite
    I figured it was more irony.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I figured it was more irony.
    im being both anyway ignister is my ace monster so how can i say such a thing like this being serious

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, after getting beaten by BA twice on the YGOPro app AI, I have to say Fire Lake of the Burning Abyss. Stupid thing kept killing all of my cards, so I couldn't do jack against it...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Well, after getting beaten by BA twice on the YGOPro app AI, I have to say Fire Lake of the Burning Abyss. Stupid thing kept killing all of my cards, so I couldn't do jack against it...
    I know the feels, a triple Icarus Attack is bonkers considering the Archetype floats MUCH. Glad that Trains didn't give a fuck about it with 81 when I played vs the BA A.I before.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't rage quit. Though here are some (just some) scenarios that would make me consider it:

When my opponent summons Deneb and sets four cards.

When my opponent finishes their turn with two Dantes and two/three face-downs. Not much with the new banlist, though.

When my opponent finishes their first turn with Master Key Beetle + Vanity's.

When my opponent finishes their first turn with a Special Summoned Shadow Mist and an obvious face-down.

Skullcrobat.

Skill Drain.

A Kozmo.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't ragequit, but when I see my opponent using Infernities or Inzectors, usually I just fold my hand up, lean back in my chair, and sit they waiting for them to finish solitaire in front of me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not gonna even consider it being called "rage quitting" now because I just simply leave the duel proceed to next one or with my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Most hated card is Tribe Infecting Virus. Or as I call him the Archtype destroyer. An that's b4 atlantians

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acetraker View Post
    My Most hated card is Tribe Infecting Virus. Or as I call him the Archtype destroyer. An that's b4 atlantians
    If Atlanteans didn't exist, and TIV was errata'd with "you can only use this effect of TIV once per turn," would it be balanced to come back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    If Atlanteans didn't exist, and TIV was errata'd with "you can only use this effect of TIV once per turn," would it be balanced to come back?
    Even if with a OPT clause it is still an unfair card mechanics wise as it destroys archetypes. What just happen to be what is good in the game. Also there are more cards that profit from being discarded or in the grave nowadays. Also not including is possible pendulum summon now, what gets rid of it's main weakness of normal summon.

People issues is they compare effects and think in vacuums. I don't, It is rightly banned.
    Last edited by Acetraker; 11th January 2016 at 09:58 PM.