Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Dark Side of Dimensions Trailer 2 and Story

13th December 2015 06:46 AM

Dark Side of Dimensions Trailer 2 and Story
    So I heard you like Millennium Puzzles…
    We TOTALLY didn’t have to make a new post because we had to rollback the site for maintenance reasons.

By completing the Millennium Puzzle, Yugi Muto awoke another personality inside himself, called “Yami Yugi”. Along with Seto Kaiba, the president of Kaiba Corporation, reigned as the pinnacle of Duelists, and their various friends and allies, both Yugis fought in many battles tied to the ancient past. Ultimately Yugi and Yami Yugi were forced to fight against one another, and in the end they bid farewell to one another as they walked their own separate paths… … …
    Then, after their final Duel with Yami Yugi, Yugi and his friends returned to their normal lives.
    But then a mysterious boy named “Aigami” appears before them.
    As a series of cases of people disappearing happen one after another across the entire planet.
    And Kaiba single-mindedly searches for the Millennium Puzzle.
    When all the pieces of the puzzle are reunited, the Duels shall begin again!
    Source
    The Organization - Ending Misinformation

Read on YGOrganization.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaiba is searching for the millenium puzzle? Seems a little out of character, but this should be interesting. I'm expecting blue eyes twin burst to be in the movie, so what new upgrade for dark magician will we get?

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    Kaiba is searching for the millenium puzzle? Seems a little out of character, but this should be interesting. I'm expecting blue eyes twin burst to be in the movie, so what new upgrade for dark magician will we get?
    Out of character, you say? I disagree! He probably wants to settle the score once and for all (I know that's probably not it; no need to correct me).

Registered User GagagaOrganizer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaiba, you want to duel Atem again!? I'm not complaining, bring it!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GagagaOrganizer View Post
    Kaiba, you want to duel Atem again!? I'm not complaining, bring it!
    I don't know why he would want to duel Atem again. He already knows Yugi beat Atem in the Ceremonial Duel. So Yugi should be the one he wants to beat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manga-verse Kaiba doesn't know about the ceremonial duel. This movie is said to take place after the original manga. That's why Kaiba has no closure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    Manga-verse Kaiba doesn't know about the ceremonial duel. This movie is said to take place after the original manga. That's why Kaiba has no closure.
    Really. That's interesting. That's going to mess with a lot of people come release. Most people I know only have seen the show. I'm curious if they'll mention that in the movie with a flashback, showing that kaiba wasn't there.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    As I thought. But the latest trailer has the clip with Atem walking away and behind him both Seto and Mokuba are watching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    As I thought. But the latest trailer has the clip with Atem walking away and behind him both Seto and Mokuba are watching.
    Oh that's reused footage from the show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's laziness. That or kaz changed his mind and decided itdidnt matter. Which would make Kaiba's quest really awkward.

It's most likely the prior. It is just stock footage from the show after all. It's not actually part of the movie.