For da lulz:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    For da lulz:
    Haha, that's Yugo for you.

By the way, here is little summary who has been mistaken as whom.
    Yuya has been mistaken as Yuto and Yugo.
    Yuto has been mistaken as Yuya and Yuri.
    Yugo has been mistaken as Yuya.
    Yuri has been mistaken as Yuya and Yugo.
    Yuzu has been mistaken as Ruri, Rin and Serena.
    Serena has been mistaken as Yuzu, Ruri and Rin.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm late but I just finished watching the episode and a bunch of questions popped into my head regarding Yuri:

1) Why hasn't the Leo's Apprentice, the superstar Duel Soldier of Academia, the Assassin Yuri started an invasion already as soon he entered the Synchro Dimension? Many were clamoring that Yuri's arrival in the show would result in invasion and devastation of the Synchro Dimension yet Yuri is merely a bystander at this point watching the tournament like any other fan in the stadium. Not saying that it still won't happen. But he seemed to be built up as a guy that would come in and turn the show over sideways from where the story was going. If Yuri was going to be seen regularly then it was a foregone conclusion that the tournament was going to get interrupted.

Does this mean that maybe the tournament won't get interrupted? Yuri will actually allow it to continue? I'm pretty sure the tournament will continue without interruption if you read the next summaries for the next few episodes

2) Considering the fact that Yuri's Fusion Dragon was reacting and glowing to Crystal Wing, does Yuri have the Synchronize ability that Yuya and Yugo possess?

3) Parts of the last scene don't make sense to me. As they were wrapping up the episode they shoot over to Yuya who says he just dueled. At that point, I'm assuming the Synchronization between Yuya and Yugo is over. Then very next shot shows Yugo instantly feeling the presence of Yuri inside of himself and looked up to see him. How was he able to sense and feel Yuri being there in that spot? No one else even noticed Yuri was up there.

Most of these questions don't have answers yet but its just stuff I'm wondering.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    So I'm late but I just finished watching the episode and a bunch of questions popped into my head regarding Yuri:

1) Why hasn't the Leo's Apprentice, the superstar Duel Soldier of Academia, the Assassin Yuri started an invasion already as soon he entered the Synchro Dimension? Many were clamoring that Yuri's arrival in the show would result in invasion and devastation of the Synchro Dimension yet Yuri is merely a bystander at this point watching the tournament like any other fan in the stadium. Not saying that it still won't happen. But he seemed to be built up as a guy that would come in and turn the show over sideways from where the story was going. If Yuri was going to be seen regularly then it was a foregone conclusion that the tournament was going to get interrupted.

Does this mean that maybe the tournament won't get interrupted? Yuri will actually allow it to continue? I'm pretty sure the tournament will continue without interruption if you read the next summaries for the next few episodes

2) Considering the fact that Yuri's Fusion Dragon was reacting and glowing to Crystal Wing, does Yuri have the Synchronize ability that Yuya and Yugo possess?

3) Parts of the last scene don't make sense to me. As they were wrapping up the episode they shoot over to Yuya who says he just dueled. At that point, I'm assuming the Synchronization between Yuya and Yugo is over. Then very next shot shows Yugo instantly feeling the presence of Yuri inside of himself and looked up to see him. How was he able to sense and feel Yuri being there in that spot? No one else even noticed Yuri was up there.

Most of these questions don't have answers yet but its just stuff I'm wondering.
    1) Even if Yuuri is The Dragon from Academia, he cannot do an imprudent thing as starting an invasion by himself, his only work is getting the Yuzus, not causing chaos. The tournament WILL continue, indeed, Roger rushes Yuya's Duel against Crow maybe because of seeing Yuri.

2) Maybe he doesn't, maybe it is exclusive to Yugo and Yuya only, and it seems it is Odd-Eyes which causes it.

3) Who knows? Maybe he felt someone was watching him, I would feel scared if I saw someone standing at the top of a building watching me.

Feeling hyped for seeing Reira dueling tomorrow and more Yuri (The character of course).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 20th December 2015 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    1) Even if Yuuri is The Dragon from Academia, he cannot do an imprudent thing as starting an invasion by himself, his only work is getting the Yuzus, not causing chaos. The tournament WILL continue, indeed, Roger rushes Yuya's Duel against Crow maybe because of seeing Yuri.

2) Maybe he doesn't, maybe it is exclusive to Yugo and Yuya only, and it seems it is Odd-Eyes which causes it.

3) Who knows? Maybe he felt someone was watching him, I would feel scared if I saw someone standing at the top of a building watching me.

Feeling hyped for seeing Reira dueling tomorrow and more Yuri (The character of course).
    So Barrett and the Obelisk Force have landed and are just going to wait? Btw I don't want an invasion to happen. I'd rather see the tournament be carried out and the winner face Jack Atlas.

Yuri's Fusion Dragon was glowing also but I guess that doesn't mean the dragon can do those things. Odd-Eyes is probably the key

Let's see if Yuri loses sight of his objective of getting the Yuzus and goes after Yugo. Both Yuri and Yugo are undefeated in the show so that would be a showdown.

I'm very interested to see Reira's C/C/C deck
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious how did Serena/Selena obtain pendulum cards, especially for her moon-light archetype considering she is from fusion dimension. Did Reiji or Yuya hook her up? Not even Yuzu has pendulum cards. Am I sensing some plot hole here?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuchiki View Post
    I'm curious how did Serena/Selena obtain pendulum cards, especially for her moon-light archetype considering she is from fusion dimension. Did Reiji or Yuya hook her up? Not even Yuzu has pendulum cards. Am I sensing some plot hole here?
    I'm pretty sure that Declan upgraded everyone's decks before going to the Synchro Dimension. Yuya, Gong, Dennis, and Celina all had new cards.
    Sanokal