User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Organization Anything

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the wristwatch fallacy that makes you say twat. I didn't think any words i chose were victims of it. I don't know what the words you're trying to type are however, so you'll have to PM me a picture of the words or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaru View Post
    Have you planned to make any money off of this forum?
    I'm sure at some point I'll be throwing some ads around here. Probably around the same time I get to adding in Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlight Pandaemonium View Post
    What's your current favorite archetype, and which archetype would you like to see in the future, be it just a concept, or something already explored in the manga or anime?
    Bujins. I'm a huge sucker for Japanese Mythology.

I'd honestly like to see Koalas/Kangaroos/Master of Oz actually fleshed into an archetype. Ayer's Rock Sunrise is a step in the right direction. I'd also love to see an M:tG style Control Deck possible in YGO. Tons of board wipes, card draw, and culminating into one (or more) huge win con.

Quote Originally Posted by rei View Post
    This forum is clunkier because it's on old and far cheaper software - Ygorg didn't want to pay $150 + 50 a year for invision which is pretty reasonable, though there may be better options out there than VBulletin.

(For oldies out there, it's weird because for a logn time VB felt like it'd be the new hotness replacing invision everywhere, they did things like Quick Reply first)

DG is pretty close to a 'stock' IPB. DNF has a lot more tweaking in comparison for a site that runs off the same software
    Dan wanted an arcade. First thought went straight to vBulliten. And as it turns out, a large majority of the VB modding community refuses to let VB4 die, and as a result, there's significantly less VB5 mods and plugins.

And as a recommendation to anyone: don't tweak out your IPB to the extent that DNF has. It's a huge pain for upgrading; literally everything breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I looked up the words in question and, indeed, I'd be inclined to do the same if I wasn't violently repressed and hardly capable of injuring another human being. On the other hand, it makes it hard to write words like suI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincession and so on. Is there a way to adjust the system so it only works on the words when they're alone and not part of another word?
    Yes, I just updated the list so that your word won't be censored if one of our forbidden words just so happens to be a substring of what you're trying to say, you won't be a pretty princess.
    Last edited by AntiTcb; 20th September 2015 at 08:58 AM.

Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dan wanted an arcade. First thought went straight to vBulliten
    LOL

(and updating vb4 and all its security holes with patches is even harder)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah we know nothing about running a forum We're gonna wing it.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that inspires confidence.
    Here's a question: What has been your favorite forbidden/limited list? Throughout all of Yugioh's history, which banlist do you think has offered the most, be it in terms of fun, variety, meta depth, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Well that inspires confidence.
    Here's a question: What has been your favorite forbidden/limited list? Throughout all of Yugioh's history, which banlist do you think has offered the most, be it in terms of fun, variety, meta depth, etc.
    Hmm. As far as lists go, I'm quite fond of September 2013 (the first list where the TCG split off from the OCG). Dissecting it is really quite interesting as it really opens your eyes to a lot of cards that had so much hidden power that they caused other cards around them to be put on the list instead (Statos, Pot of Avarice, etc.), as well as simultaneously freeing the cards that were basically "framed." (D-HERO Malicious, A Hero Lives, E-Emergency Call [seriously, all 3 of these were because of Stratos])
    Head Administrator of Dueling Network / Ruling Guru / Administrator / The Organization: Number XVI (16)
    RC-1, RC-2 and PC-1 Certified Konami Judge / Events Floor Judged: 5 YCS, 2 WCQ, 10 Regionals | Head Judged: 3 Regionals
    The Organization - Ending the Misinformation
    Decks I use: Satellarknights, Bujin, Spellbooks, Evilswarm, Fire Kings, Macro Rabbit, Worms, P.A.C.M.A.N., Dark Worlds, Final Countdown, Gallis the Star Beast OTK, Blackwings, Gravekeepers
    League of Legends Player: CTG AntiTcb @ NA server
    Hearthstone / Heroes of the Storm / Starcraft 2: AntiTcb#1338
    Follow me: @AntiTcb

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yeah we know nothing about running a forum We're gonna wing it.
    Speak for yourself. I've been forum staff elsewhere for years.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right right sorry, I, Dan, am winging it while my super capable staff make it work with the desires I set forth. They are amazing and deserve your praise.

Also edison format is the best format.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiTcb View Post
    Probably around the same time I get to adding in Tapatalk.
    Now that's some good news. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Right right sorry, I, Dan, am winging it while my super capable staff make it work with the desires I set forth. They are amazing and deserve your praise.
    That's exactly what a person that has no idea how to run a forum would say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    I do not know if it has been asked or answered yet, but I am curious.

How can Eva read such tiny print when cards are first leaked?
    magic manga weeaboo chuu2 eyes.

EyeofUjat-JP-Anime-DM.jpg
    Founder of the Organization, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Editor of YGOrganization.com