User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's YOUR Signature Card(s)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icematoro View Post
    Any card you tend to go out of your way to add, or play? Something you just love to use even if it's not precisely a good option for the deck?
    As an example, I tend to use Stardust Dragons in Synchro decks, and "Number 85: Crazy Box" (A.K.A. Yolobox ) on rank 4.
    ....Yeah, I got nothing. I play a stupid amount of Decks, and each one plays differently.
    *shrugs*
    I could say every ace card I use in them, but...yeah, that's me talking about almost 30 Decks to go over.
    ....And I'm actually a cheap Duelist.
    :P
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually have around 2 or 3 favorites.

The first one (and the one that brought me back into the game) is Daigusto Sphreez. Using your opponent's monsters against themselves is really a cool and nice idea. I'd love love love love LOVE to see more support for the archetype, but i doubt we'll see some anymore.

The second one is Ghostrick Alucard. Sure you can still evolve him into Angel of Mischief, but let's face it: Alucard is still the boss around here.

And lastly, one of the most baddass boss monsters around here: D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried. He's probably my signature card because I somehow can always summon him Turn 1 and still bring him back from the grave on subsequent turns.
    [Skill Intensifies]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's hard to say for me; before it was definitely King Tiger Wanghu, but now... I'd have to say Mayosenju Daibak; it gives a support roll when needed, but when necessary it can come out and whup ass with the best of them. That's how I like to play: slow, methodical, but aggressive.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite cards:

Hieracoshpinx -> Because it's Egyptian looking. Just love its art.
    Guardian Sphinx -> Who doesn't love sphinxes? If played correctly, its effect can be very annoying. IT WAS META ONCE!! Though nowadays it's not relevant, I know.
    The End of Anubis -> I just love Egyptian Mythology. And it can kinda shut down some annoying decks.
    Tragoedia -> Super awesome artwork, completely different effects from the usual ones. Hand-Trap, can save an ass. Totally a god-like card to me.
    Judgment of Anubis -> My favorite card ever, I daresay. It can cause some surprises and rip boards or even games apart. Stops backrow hating and even destroys a monster without targeting it? Also sets the Grave.
    Gustav Maxx -> I like burn.
    Pendulum Impenetrable -> Obviously. Cool art, and it fits well with the Spell card layout.

Though I also like Breakthrough Skill (I use at least one EVERYWHERE), Curse of Anubis and Des Lacooda. I like the Qli too. Man, there are so many cool cards out there.

A simple answer to the original question would be Breakthrough Skill, for the reason mentioned above. Though I don't have any chant for it, that would be both weird and funny at the same time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as monsters that I think are the coolest looking, I love Emissary from Pandemonium, and would love to dedicate a deck around it, but that would be difficult without the right cards (Thinking mostly a Battle Tuned beatdown, but that would take a while). I also remember a long while back having a dream about Super War-Lion, my first and only Yugioh-related dream, so that's significant, I guess...

I also want to love Leotaur. It's like 99% going to be 2000 ATK whenever it battles, and it can boost itself even with Horn of the Phantom Beast or the like. It's also really awesome in the art department. Why not love it?
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 20th March 2016 at 02:37 AM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Drdek (AKA "Death Foot")

Don't ask why. It's completely irrational. But if I were to have a Spirit Monster like they did back in the GX era, this lil' guy would be mine, no contest.

Alternative might be Flame Sprite. I like bringing him out as his effect reflects me. Not always skillful at first but the longer I'm at it the stronger I get. Though it still doesn't hold that place in my heart that The Drdek does.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 17th March 2016 at 10:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cannon Soldier.

I am a terrible person who likes burn and Cannon Soldier was the first burn card I remember, really. Even today when I try to make a burn deck work, I can't help but include at least one copy of Cannon Soldier.

There was a brief time where I also considered Pyramid Turtle my signature.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy: Felgrand (the Xyz) and Lord of the red. Both are dragons, both are warriors, both are awesome.