User Tag List

Thread: The Great Divine Dragon with Eyes of Blue (Blue-Eyes Felgrand Deck December 2015)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Great Divine Dragon with Eyes of Blue (Blue-Eyes Felgrand Deck December 2015)

Blue-Eyes White Dragon. My favorite monster of all time due to her name, lore, art, and stats.
    Felgrand Dragon. My second favorite monster due to his art, stats, and name, though his effect isn't very good.

Considering Blue-Eyes now has her own Archetype and the new Felgrand support meshes very well with it, I've built my own deck with both of their new support. But I'd like some help refining the deck and Side Deck. Constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Main Deck:
    3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    3k beatstick, Trade In target, Mausoleum target, Rank 8 XYZ fodder, and Lvl 9 Synchro fodder. Not to mention being the face of the deck.
    3 White Spirit Dragon
    Banishes 1 Spell/Trap on summon, is treated as a Normal Monster when in hand and grave, and you can tribute it to Special Summon 1 BEWD from your hand.
    2 Felgrand, The Great Divine Dragon
    When he's summoned from the Graveyard you can banish one monster your opponent controls or a monster in their Graveyard and gain 100 atk multiplied by the banished monster's Lvl. When it destroys an opponent's monster by battle you can revive a Lvl 7 or 8 dragon from your Graveyard.
    2 Paladin of Felgrand
    When he's Normal or Special Summoned you can equip a Lvl 7 or 8 dragon to it from your Deck or Hand. You can also tribute him and another monster you control to revive any lvl 7 or 8 dragon, including the monster equipped to him. He's also becomes a 2500 Beatstick when he's targeted by Mausoleum.
    3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
    When targeted she summons a BEWD from hand, deck, or grave. And when she is attacked she changes Battle Position and summons a BEWD from hand, deck, or grave.
    3 Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue
    When he's Normal Summoned you get to search a Light Lvl 1 Tuner. You can also discard him to target and pop 1 effect monster you control to summon 1 Blue-Eyes monster from the deck.
    1 Priest with Eyes of Blue
    When he's Normal Summoned you get to add one Lvl 1 Light Tuner from your grave to your hand. When he's in the Graveyard you can shuffle him into the deck and target and pop 1 effect monster you control to revive one Blue-Eyes monster in your grave.
    2 Ancient White Stone
    When it's sent to the Graveyard in any way you can Special Summon any Blue-Eyes monster from your deck in the End Phase. You can also banish it from the Graveyard to add one Blue-Eyes monster from your grave to your hand.
    1 Level Eater
    If it's in the Graveyard you can Special Summon it to reduce the level of one monster you control by 1. Allows you to bust out Trishula and other powerful monsters.

3 Gospel of Revival
    Revive any Lvl 7 or 8 dragon from your Graveyard. You can also banish it from the grave to protect a dragon or dragons you control from being destroyed.
    3 Trade In
    Discard 1 Lvl 8 monster to draw 2 cards.
    3 Light Mausoleum
    Allows 1 additional Normal Summon of a Light Lvl 1 Tuner per turn. Can target 1 monster you control and increase it's attack by 800 by milling 1 BEWD from hand or grave or one White Spirit Dragon from hand.
    2 Twin Twister
    Discard 1 card to pop 2 Spell/Traps.
    2 Where Arf Thou?
    Searches Sage, Maiden, Priest, Ancient White Stone, or Level Eater if I have another Lvl 1 on field.
    2 Terraforming
    Searches Mausoleum.
    1 Foolish Burial
    Sends Ancient White Stone, Priest, or Level Eater to the Graveyard from the deck.
    1 One for One
    Discard a monster to Special Summon a Lvl 1 monster from the deck.
    1 Raigeki
    Nuke your opponent's Monster Zones for free.

2 Solemn Notice
    Pay 1500 to negate a Monster Effect or a Special Summon.

Extra Deck:
    1 Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon
    Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can banish 1 Synchro Monster from your grave to make it unaffected by any other card effects until the end of the turn. When it's destroyed you can Special Summon one of your banished Synchro Monsters.
    2 Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
    Prevents either player from summoning more than 1 monster at the same time, can negate any card effect in the Graveyard once per turn during either player's turn, and you can tribute it to Special Summon an Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon from the Extra Deck, even during your opponent's turn.
    2 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
    When Special Summoned she protects all your dragons from being targeted or destroyed by card effects until the end of the next turn. And during each of your Standby Phases she revives a Normal Dragon.
    1 Cloudcastle
    Revives another Lvl 9 on summon, making it an instant Rank 9 XYZ.
    1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    Banishes 1 card from your opponent's Hand, Field, and Grave on summon.
    1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
    Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can negate a monster effect that is activated and destroy the monster, and if you do it gains that monster's original atk until the end of the turn. And if it battles a Lvl 5 or higher monster it gains atk equal to that monster's original atk during Damage Calculation only.
    1 Michael, The Arch-Lightsworn
    Pay 1000 to banish 1 card your opponent controls.
    1 Formula Synchron
    Allows you to draw 1 card on summon.

1 Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir
    By detaching 1 XYZ Material you can banish 1 card from your opponent's Monster Zones, Hand, Graveyard, or from the top of their deck. Oh, and it doesn't target.
    1 Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon
    4k Beatstick, mills 3 different Dragons on summon to banish 3 monsters from your opponent's deck, and can attack monsters twice by detaching 1 XYZ Material.
    1 Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon
    Pop 1 card by detaching 1 XYZ Material before overlaying into Dark Matter.
    1 Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
    At the start of the Battle Phase detach 1 XYZ Material to negate the effects of all monsters on the field and reduce their atk and def to their original atk and def. If your opponent resolves any effects after you do this, this card gains 1000 atk per resolution and can attack twice in that Battle Phase.
    1 Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
    Can negate any Spell the opponent activates and attaches the Spell to itself as an XYZ Material. When one of your opponent's monsters attacks you can detach 1 XYZ Material to change the attack target to itself. When one and only one of your XYZ Monsters is destroyed, you can add that monster's original attack to another XYZ Monster you control.

Side Deck:
    2 Flying "C"
    Stops my opponent from XYZ Summoning. Great against BA or other deck that rely on XYZ Summoning.

2 Spell Shattering Arrow
    Destroys both of your opponent's Pendulum Scales and any other face-up Spells they control, dealing 500 damage for each Spell destroyed. Brilliant when used after Anti-Spell Fragrance.

3 Mask of Restrict
    Neither player can Tribute monsters. Stops Kaiju, Majespecters, Amorphages, Monarchs, and Ritual decks from playing Yugioh.
    3 Gozen Match
    Great in this deck, considering all of my monsters in my Main Deck and 90% of my monsters in my Extra Deck are of the Light Attribute.
    2 Mind Drain
    No Monster Effects can be activated in the hand. Prevents Psy-Frames and annoying things like Effect Veiler and Damage Juggler.
    2 Anti-Spell Fragrance
    Prevents Pendulum Decks from activating their Scales.

Update:
    - 2 Guard with Eyes of Blue
    - 2 Draconnection
    - 1 Dragon Shrine
    - 1 Light Guidance
    - 1 Giganticastle
    - 1 Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon
    - 1 Thunder End Dragon
    - 1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
    - 1 Utopia Roots

+ 1 Priest with Eyes of Blue
    + 1 Level Eater
    + 2 Where Arf Thou
    + 1 Terraforming
    + 1 Foolish Burial
    + 1 Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon
    + 1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    + 1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
    + 1 Michael, The Arch-Lightsworn
    + 1 Formula Synchron
    Last edited by Zillabrony13; 22nd December 2015 at 06:00 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gospel is amazing, but I would still run 1-2 silvers cry just cause the fact it's a quick play allows for some plays during the opponents turn or battle phase.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is this OCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Please, next time you create a deck have this in mind: Yu-gi-Oh! is a game meant to be played by 2 or 4 players. It's NOT showing off your deck and negating your opponent right to play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your build a lot but I think there are better options then gigAnticastle. Like Lancelot for a free 2k direct attacker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its worth noting to run a priest with eyes of blue since it can give you your sages back and target your maidens while in the grave. I like it better than guard since mausoleum does guards effect for you. I also would run at least 1 twin burst just because it can get rid of a lot of problem cards and with an azure eyes on the field, it practically becomes invincible. Lastly, moonlight rose dragon is really good as a way to bounce opponents monster on their turn with blue eyes spirit dragon. Probably better than a 3100 beastick if you ask me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP edited. Please look over my changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it uses card from the OCG like the new Blue-Eyes support.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think Honest has space in the deck?

I wonder if there could be a Lord of the Red / Felgrand build.

Paladin can pull the Gemini Red-Eyes out of the deck. Add that Senju and Maju are Light which provide access to Paladynamo.
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 22nd December 2015 at 06:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Level Eater, is a viable concept I'm going to try myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend Warrior's point was that it doesn't follow the OCG banlist, so it's not a OCG deck.
    Stop spreading on me!