User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Duelist News] Blue-Eyes Special Feature

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand your complaint.

It's more than enough to create a powerful field during your turn. And the deck is quite compatible, Hieratics is a great example.

When it comes to traps, there was that card that features Seiyaryu in its art that can lock the opponent's special summons. And the Felgrand SD is gonna add more stuff.

Dragons already get enough support and there is going to be plenty more on the way with all the nostalgia-mining Konami is making with the movie.

This is plenty IMO.
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 26th December 2015 at 09:59 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the only issue with this deck is that the powerhouses, the ones you need multiple copies of , aka Alternate and Twin Burst, and V-Jump and Movie promos. I'm not sure how the TCG will get them but the OCG is kinda screwed with having to watch the movie multiple times.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twin Burst comes in a magazine you basically drop 5~10 bucks for, in Japan. All things considered, it's not that hard to get, nor is Priestess with Eyes of Blue.

The main issue yes, though, is Alternative costing you quite a bit of money, and it goes for 5,000 Yen (i.e. ~50 bucks).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully KoA will put it in 3x Booster packs. I doubt there is that much money to be made shilling a movie promo.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    BEWD was supposed to be a powerful engine of destruction. They gave us 4 Level 1 Tuners in SHVI and only that Level 9 Synchro. What about the Level 10 double Tuning Blue-Eyes? What about the traps? Just 2 Spells? Also no Rank 8? What about the "ton of cards" for this archetype?

I know I shouldn't complain this much and I apologize for that to the forum...but this isn't what this legacy Archetype was supposed to be.
    What did you even want from the legacy support? The new stuff lets you spam Blue-Eyes easier than ever before in a way that's actually functional. You have a BEWD that banishes S/T and one that kills a monster. On top of solid defensive synchro bosses. The deck has some issues but nothing near the struggles of Red-Eyes, BLS, or Buster Blader.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say the Yang Zing are envious of the support BEWD got. Rank 8s and Level 7+ Synchros are piece of cake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so long as Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon an his support exist Konami won't be making rank 8 dragon spam decks.

Registered User GagagaOrganizer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So hyped all over again for Blue-Eyes! So happy the legendary and iconic dragon has received such powerful support.