User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question Based From Arc V Episode 72

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well given that he seems to be the Professors go-to problem solver and she was a (special) grunt that was kept on a leash (she doesn't seem to be anyone important as far as she knows), its possible they just never met or were intentionally kept away from each other for that reason. It wouldn't surprise me since I doubt any Meeting with Yuri would end well for her given what we know of him.

that and Given Academia was apparently Militarized, its also possible they never met because of their ranks.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Well given that he seems to be the Professors go-to problem solver and she was a (special) grunt that was kept on a leash (she doesn't seem to be anyone important as far as she knows), its possible they just never met or were intentionally kept away from each other for that reason. It wouldn't surprise me since I doubt any Meeting with Yuri would end well for her given what we know of him.

that and Given Academia was apparently Militarized, its also possible they never met because of their ranks.
    That's entirely possible. Alternatively, she doesn't think it's an important topic right now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    That's entirely possible. Alternatively, she doesn't think it's an important topic right now.
    Maybe, but given everyone else reaction to the counterparts, I dunno. you'd think she'd react....

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Probably not, Rins Bracelet clearly doesn't have that effect so I doubt Serenas would

IF that theory is right. Yuzus is probably to keep the others from eachother. I expect the other 3 would undo their union with Yuya or stop the effects of their counterparts
    Wasn't she unconscious when Yuri took her? It's possible the wearer needs to be awake for the bracelet to do anything. It doesn't have very good range since the Yu trio were able to meet with no issues beyond the whole berserk thing. For the bracelet to only work in close proximity and while the bearer is awake isn't much of a stretch.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still fully believe that yuri will use super poly to fuse with yuya. Maybe combining all 4 yus(assuming that yuya also absorbs yugo at some point, since they're already kinda there with syncing) will fuck everything up and either yuri ends up sucking up all the yus with super poly, yuya ends up coming out on top somehow, or super ultra supreme king yurigota ends up becoming the villain

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    Wasn't she unconscious when Yuri took her? It's possible the wearer needs to be awake for the bracelet to do anything. It doesn't have very good range since the Yu trio were able to meet with no issues beyond the whole berserk thing. For the bracelet to only work in close proximity and while the bearer is awake isn't much of a stretch.
    possible, but given it activates without Yuzu doing anything I don't think so. and it has pretty good range as it warpped out Yuri before Yugo, who was on a motorcycle, came into sight. further since Yuri was clearly blindsided by it, he probably never ran into that problem.
    not to mentioned while she was out Yuri and Yugo weren't more then...what 8 feet from eachother? so I don't think range is an issue

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only other explanation is the other girl's bracelets do different things, but I can't imagine what. As said above, Leo is probably completely aware of it and that's why he kept Selena away from Yuri, but then it goes back to her bracelet having the teleportation ability. If they had grown up together and become friends, there's a chance she'd want to stay near him and that could cause issues when sending him on missions. I still think they have to be awake for it, though. It's the only reason why Rin's did nothing aside from it having another ability. The girl herself certainly doesn't need to do anything to activate though, it's an automatic defence. Otherwise it would run the risk of human emotion getting in the way.

Range is important because Yuya, Yugo and Yuzu are all in the same building during the Friendship Cup. If it had good range, it would be activating and sending someone, somewhere else. Since it's not, it probably requires them to be in much closer proximity to one another.

There's also the matter of Clear Wing, which had Yugo teleporting around to the different dimensions, and how the dragons react to one another. They're either part of the seal, or part of what's trying to break it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thats the thing, teh Bracelet DID respond when Yuya and Yugo were in the arena, but it did something different, it just started blinking instead of warping them out

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's done that before, too, when it just glows or something. I have no idea why, though. This is why the villains always almost win, the safeguards to stop things from happening are always crap.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that and the guys holding the safeguards know precisely jack shit about them. ESPECIALLY the spirit keys from GX