User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question Based From Arc V Episode 72

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Based From Arc V Episode 72

So i asked this question on VoicesofChaos stream with a couple responses, but ill ask on here as well. As we know from ep 72, Yuya and Yugo were basically synchronized during Yugo's duel with Neo Nuevo Nappa Sawatari. If we look back in season 2 when Yuto and Yugo were dueling, were they also synchronizing? Or were they overlaying? Could it be possible they were doing both at the same time? From what we know, Yuya ever since having Yuto soul inside of him, goes berserk. Now when Yuya and Yugo were synchronizing, he wasn't berserk just more or less zoning out and being in the same place as Yugo, saying the same thing. Back to the duel with Yuto and Yugo, they both were saying the same thing at some point and both were in a somewhat berserk state. What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to think the merger between Yuya-Yuto and Yugo will happen when Academia attacks and ends up beating Yugo.

What I want to see is what happens when Yuri joins the mix.

Yuya with a serial killer's smile as he viciously murders all of his friends and hands Yuzu off to the Professor would be amazing.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are very different circumstances surrounding each of the new 'states' of the Yus.

In episode 39, Yuto was inhabiting Yuya's body.

In episode 72, the two are far away from each other yet close enough for their dragons to interact.

There are so many singular instances of personality change and it's hard to link them together but we know that the dragons seem to be amplifiers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to bet the four "Yu's" may be split souls of the same person.
    Also hopeing the movie will back up this claim.
    Last edited by Corebenick; 14th September 2015 at 07:07 AM.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hard to tell. Each of the Yus reacted differently to each other. Yuugo and Yuto went batshit against each other while Yuya vs Yuto ended calm. And Yuri doesn't seem to give a fuck about anything at all. Yuya is probably the main factor of all the Yus and whatever the hell that darkness inside him is. If this series wouldn't be so damn slow...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The show isn't telling.

However, Yugo is the Synchro representive and Yuto is the Xyz representive.

Not too odd Yugo would synch with Yuya and Yuto would overlay with Yuya, now would it?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    And how will Yuya and Yuuri fuse? The ZeXal Overlaying of Yuma and Astral pretty much was a fusion, mostly because it's almost the same.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuya clearly gets Green and Purple hair, looking like a bad David Bowie knockoff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is that Berserk Mode is originally Yuto's power (probably why he always says that he doesn't want to hurt more people anymore) and when he "overlaid" with Yuya the Berserk Mode was amplified. So I also think that Yugo was Synchronizing with Yuto during their duel and that Yugo can't enter Berserk Mode by himself.

Also I think the difference between overlaying and fusing (I'm talking in Arc-V terms, in Zexal overlaying was more literal) is that when two Yu's overlay their powers are amplified, while I think fusing is going to be something different entirely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still subscribed to the theory that when Yuri actually gets involved with the story again it's going to end badly for everyone involved.

Maybe some remote mind control shit.

He's been pulling the strings of the other Yu's for a bit of time now; kidnapping Yuto and Yugo's respective girls and then pinning it on the other.