User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: [SHVI] The Anti-Meta Monks Continue

  1. #1
    The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post [SHVI] The Anti-Meta Monks Continue

    31st December 2015 03:09 PM

    [SHVI] The Anti-Meta Monks Continue
    In the style of Jowgen and Kycoo. And Happy New Years from Japan

    SHVI-JP041 Shuzensou Gendo (Gendo the Ascetic Monk/Gendo the Master Monk)
    Level 4 WATER Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 300
    DEF 1800
    (1) Face-up Attack Position monsters on the field cannot activate effects.
    (2) This Defense Position card cannot be targeted by card effects or destroyed by effects.
    Source
    The Organization - Ending Misinformation


    Read on YGOrganization.com

  2. #2
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... I have a very very bad feeling about this.

  3. #3
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here is the indirect support and counter for Digital Bugs. And lol, indirect support for Superheavy Samurai too.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 31st December 2015 at 03:18 PM.

  4. #4
    Registered User Destiny91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on how annoying the opponent is, it may be worth having 1 in your Side deck. Just to mess those strategies based on making a hundred moves in one turn.


    However, I don't like it at all, since I know I may be the one suffering from it's Effect.



    EDIT: Now that I think about it, it is great support for SHS, but not worthy since it's neither EARTH or Machine
    Last edited by Destiny91; 31st December 2015 at 03:20 PM.


  5. #5
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Depending on how annoying the opponent is, it may be worth having 1 in your Side deck. Just to mess those strategies based on making a hundred moves in one turn.


    However, I don't like it at all, since I know I may be the one suffering from it's Effect.



    EDIT: Now that I think about it, it is great support for SHS, but not worthy since it's neither EARTH or Machine
    Even without focusing on the Attribute or Type, its still a middle finger for most of the Decks, and SHS is one of them which can run it without being hindered by it much.

  6. #6
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure what to think of this one
    its stupid, yet easy to deal with since it only has 1800 DEF
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #7
    Registered User Destiny91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Even without focusing on the Attribute or Type, its still a middle finger for most of the Decks, and SHS is one of them which can run it without being hindered by it much.
    Yeah, it's funny because this one is going to be played either in Anti-Meta decks or in decks that are far from Meta like SHS...and yet, I feel it's going to be a pretty expensive card


  8. #8
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    not sure what to think of this one
    its stupid, yet easy to deal with since it only has 1800 DEF
    At some point, a card is going to come out that will make this thing utterly unbelievable and we will wallow in despair.

  9. #9
    Registered User JTSW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets see what could be used...

    Pinpoint Guard and Oasis Of Dragon Souls (along with Torrential Tribute), Level Limit Area-B, Eisbahn, Water Hazard, Aquarium Stage, Magician's Circle, and Magical Dimension can be used with him.

    Noting of course that Magical Dimension and Circle won't have the Water Monk negating the monsters effect since it's already activated.

    Being a bit semi-hipster, I want to add this card in a Water Spellcaster deck.
    Last edited by JTSW; 31st December 2015 at 03:36 PM.

  10. #10
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    At some point, a card is going to come out that will make this thing utterly unbelievable and we will wallow in despair.
    Mist Body?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JTSW View Post
    Lets see what could be used...

    Pinpoint Guard and Oasis Of Dragon Souls (along with Torrential Tribute), Level Limit Area-B, Eisbahn, Water Hazard, Aquarium Stage, Magician's Circle, and Magical Dimension can be used with him.

    Noting of course that Magical Dimension and Circle won't have the Water Monk negating the monsters effect since it's already activated.

    Being a bit semi-hipster, I want to add this card in a Water Spellcaster deck.
    Some of that will put most opponents monsters in Defense too, where they are unaffected by him
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •