1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 90, 91 and 92 summaries discussion

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - Episode 90
    "The Beacon of Revolution"
    Air date: January 24.

Spoiler Alert!
    Yuya arrives just as Reira's strength is diminishing as he stands against the Obelisk Force by himself. In order to protect Reira and Serena, Yuya begins a Duel. However, Barrett then arrives to aid the Obelisk Force. Willing to risk his own life to retrieve Serena, Barrett begins a Duel against Yuya!

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - Episode 91
    "A Fateful Encounter"
    Air date: January 31.

Spoiler Alert!
    Shun, Gongenzaka, and Yuzu are caught in the chaos in the underground. On the other hand, while Yuya fiercely fights back, the effects of Barrett’s “Crests” push him into a corner...

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - Episode 92
    "A Tragic Reunion"
    Air date: February 7.

Spoiler Alert!
    As Yuya and Barrett’s intense battle continues, Yugo and Yuri confront each other in a nearby area. As all four of Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri’s dragons appear on the field one by one, something abnormal occurs to Yuya once again! On the other hand, Roger, who is hellbent on capturing Yuzu, has sent Sergey to her location...

(From the wiki)

So Yuya starts dueling against Barrett and the rest of the Obelisk Force, he's cornered by Barrett's deck gimmick (to be fair, Yuya is facing the rest of the Obelisk Force as well) and the rest of the lancers are probably trying to figure out what's going on (while Sawatari and Tsukikage are not mentioned) and Roger is desperate to get anything about his plan work for once.

Oh, and also the part that causes more hype: we may get Yugo vs Yuri after all.

Make your predictions, because the Synchro Arc is most likely going to end in a few more episodes.

EDIT: Summaries updated with new information. Yugo vs Yuri is definitely a thing.
    Last edited by Mari; 7th January 2016 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is: How will they do the Jack vs Yuya thing? Because right now, Jack was completely useless as a character who returned from 5D's...

Also Yuri vs Yugo: Will Yuri absorb Yugo, so that Yuya vs Yuri will basically be a Tag Duel? Or will Yuya find Yugo in his last seconds and absorb him himself, like he did with Yuto?

Also I really hope that Yuzu, Gongenzaka and Shun fight together against some Academia soldiers, so that Shun will restore some faith in his Lancers comrades. I mean, Gongenzaka did nothing but aid Shun in their last duel, and I want to see more of those aid between the Lancers in a Battle Royal match.

EDIT: And why the hell will they go to Heartland afterwards, instead of heading to the Fusion Dimension directly?
    Last edited by yshipster; 6th January 2016 at 05:58 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's Jack? They seem to have forgotten about him.
    The city is a mess, being invaded by the Obelisk Force with Barret on the lead. So why the hell is Jack missing? Is he the King or not? He should be able to do something.
    I want to see Yuya go berserk again and rip the Obelisk Force apart. Odd-Eyes Rebellion for the win! Though the same trick might not work twice, so... Maybe Enlightenment again? Maybe both? Or some more demonic creation he just pulls out of nowhe-- I mean, out of his soul (or pendulum or whatever)?
    I just want things to advance, because this is going super slow. There are a lot of characters, some of them just seem to have fallen into oblivion. What happened in the Underground since the last time (so long ago) they showed us the Underground? They just seem to have forgotten.
    Don't know if the end of the arc is coming soon, to be honest. There are still a lot of things to happen. Unless they just decide to postpone them, but even so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dissapointed at the lack of Jack Atlas, I wanna get muh Scarlet Nova Dragon and moar Red monsters (Burning Soul is so hot). I hope he becomes a Lancer along with Crow and Sore Loser Shinji because he would be a really strong addition.

R.I.P Tsukikage, your ninja skills will be missed. Even Reira cannot handle a trio of stronger soldiers himself alone (But its nice, considering they needed 7 persons just to beat another trio of them in MC).

Barret makes his comeback into the series as a bigger threat by pushing Yuya into a corner (With help from Reiji of course).

I hope Yugo vs Yuri occurs and we get to see his Deck and Dragon (With a generic engine like the other Yu's Decks).

So Yuzu will avenge her own loss? Neat. Now how the heck Roger discovered Yuzu was in the Underground?
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 6th January 2016 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Dissapointed at the lack of Jack Atlas, I wanna get muh Scarlet Nova Dragon and moar Red monsters (Burning Soul is so hot). I hope he becomes a Lancer along with Crow and Sore Loser Shinji because he is a really strong character.
    VERY disappointed! Waiting for that too. But they could save it for a tougher duel ahead in the series, in case he indeed joins the Lancers.
    Shinji could stay in the Synchro Dimension. I don't like him. He could stay there to protect the place alongside his oppressed comrades.

I hope Yugo vs Yuri occurs and we get to see his Deck and Dragon (With a generic engine like the other Yu's Decks).
    Damn, they are hiding Yuri's dragon for too long, now!

So Yuzu will avenge her own loss? Neat. Now how the heck Roger discovered Yuzu was in the Underground?
    Don't forget Roger is friends with fancy Gallager down there. He could have found Yuzu and told Roger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    EDIT: And why the hell will they go to Heartland afterwards, instead of heading to the Fusion Dimension directly?
    From what I gather, so far that's just a theory based on what Director Katsumi Ono said about us finding out more about each dimension including the Xyz Dimension, but he didn't say anything about the lancers going there, it's just speculation.

To be honest, I'd much more prefer them to go back to Standard for a bit to see how things are going and maybe get the second batch of lancers with the characters that didn't make the first cut.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see the common sentiment here is that it is an outrage that Jack is not being featured like the Duel King he is and I am in complete agreement. Originally I thought that Jack would get his next duel against Sergey because Roger kept saying how Yuya, Serena, and Sergey were his pawns that had the capability of overthrowing Jack and starting his reign as King. But the last episode showed Roger sending Sergey over to take care of Reiji. How come Sergey vs Reiji isn't being mentioned? Is that even going to happen?
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Yuya vs Barret will last at least THREE episodes? That means we're going to see a lot of back-and-forth between two different locations......

Honestly, I hope Serena and Reira help Yuya by joining the Duel. Would be nice to see those three, especially Serena, work together against Barret (and the Obelisk Force).

Also, looks like there will be lots of important stuff happening in 92.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The episodes are updated with more info. so...
    90: Yuya, Moon Shadow, and Reira fight off Obelisk Force, meaning that Crow successfully aids Yuya get out of God Mode Berserk Mode somehow, but loses because Plot and Odd-Eyes Rebellion bullshit. That or the Obelisk Force shows up at the right second and the two save the day, so it's a Draw.

91: Obelisk Force finds Yuzu in the Underground, but Crow, Gong, Shay and all rescue and kinda save the day...until Sergey and security shows up. In other news, Barrett beats (and most likely puts) Moon Shadow and Reira in a card (which pisses Yuya off) and they Duel so Barrett doesn't steal Selena (although that's going to happen anyway.).

92: Yugo and Yuri Duel finally, and by the update, ALL FOUR DRAGONS ARE IN THIS EPISODE. WE FINALLY SEE STARVE VENOM AND HIS GIMMICK. HOLY SHIT. Because of this, another Resonating moment like when Yuya Dueled Yuto occurs, meaning Yuri wins the Duel, and Yuya beats Barrett shitless with either Odd-Eyes Rebellion or a brand new Xyz Pendulum card.

Overall, this is a great way to end the Sycnhro Arc...and because it's going to end soon, there's no doubt that Jack is going to be a Lancer. Why do I say this nonsense? It's Jack F***ing Atlas, and we need him in the team. Has the least amount of Duel time, his Deck is bound to have more tricks other than what we saw (We need a new Scarlight Red Dragon Evolution basically.), we're definitely not seeing the Title match of the Duel (Sergey leaves towards the underground right before the Duel with Yugo, and Yugo is straight up gone, and as for Yuya, who knows), and it's pretty much confirmed that Crow and Sora are joining the rag-tag team of Lancers, seeing one's a defect and wants to save the worlds because friendship and the other is Crow, and we need that nostalgia.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    The episodes are updated with more info. so...
    90: Yuya, Moon Shadow, and Reira fight off Obelisk Force, meaning that Crow successfully aids Yuya get out of God Mode Berserk Mode somehow, but loses because Plot and Odd-Eyes Rebellion bullshit. That or the Obelisk Force shows up at the right second and the two save the day, so it's a Draw.

91: Obelisk Force finds Yuzu in the Underground, but Crow, Gong, Shay and all rescue and kinda save the day...until Sergey and security shows up. In other news, Barrett beats (and most likely puts) Moon Shadow and Reira in a card (which pisses Yuya off) and they Duel so Barrett doesn't steal Selena (although that's going to happen anyway.).

92: Yugo and Yuri Duel finally, and by the update, ALL FOUR DRAGONS ARE IN THIS EPISODE. WE FINALLY SEE STARVE VENOM AND HIS GIMMICK. HOLY SHIT. Because of this, another Resonating moment like when Yuya Dueled Yuto occurs, meaning Yuri wins the Duel, and Yuya beats Barrett shitless with either Odd-Eyes Rebellion or a brand new Xyz Pendulum card.

Overall, this is a great way to end the Sycnhro Arc...and because it's going to end soon, there's no doubt that Jack is going to be a Lancer. Why do I say this nonsense? It's Jack F***ing Atlas, and we need him in the team. Has the least amount of Duel time, his Deck is bound to have more tricks other than what we saw (We need a new Scarlight Red Dragon Evolution basically.), we're definitely not seeing the Title match of the Duel (Sergey leaves towards the underground right before the Duel with Yugo, and Yugo is straight up gone, and as for Yuya, who knows), and it's pretty much confirmed that Crow and Sora are joining the rag-tag team of Lancers, seeing one's a defect and wants to save the worlds because friendship and the other is Crow, and we need that nostalgia.
    90: Possibily Crow still loses due to Death's effect, but saving Yuya first by defeating OERD with Chidori.

91: Please tell me that Reira being carded is speculation.

92: I guess this means a last batch of Speedroid support and finally knowing Yuri's Deck and Dragon's apparence and effects.

JACK ATLAS must be a Lancer to have more screentime.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 7th January 2016 at 07:16 PM.