User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: ARC-V Episode 90, 91 and 92 summaries discussion

  1. #91
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Jack Atlas will duel in Ep 93.

    But versus who.... mystery since I don't read japanese.

    Source: maxut blog

  2. #92
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post


    Jack Atlas will duel in Ep 93.

    But versus who.... mystery since I don't read japanese.

    Source: maxut blog
    Spoiler Alert!
    He will Duel Sergey.

  3. #93
    Registered User ChaseLumsden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Saving Dimensions Far and Wide
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    He will Duel Sergey.
    *heavy breathing*
    Is there a summary for the episode? I want to know what the hell is going on in the series, seeing what shenanigans Yuya and Co. are up to with four Dragons and a traumatized kid.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

  4. #94
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    *heavy breathing*
    Is there a summary for the episode? I want to know what the hell is going on in the series, seeing what shenanigans Yuya and Co. are up to with four Dragons and a traumatized kid.
    Here:
    Spoiler Alert!

    Episode 93: 破滅のデュエルマシン - Hametsu no Dyueru Mashin (The Destructive Duel Machine)
    Jack vs. Sergey!
    Yuya chases after Yuzu, who has been captured by Sergey. On the other hand, while the Commons continue their riot in the City, Jack’s Duel begins!
    Source: Neo Ark Cradle.

  5. #95
    Registered User ChaseLumsden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Saving Dimensions Far and Wide
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Here:
    Spoiler Alert!

    Episode 93: 破滅のデュエルマシン - Hametsu no Dyueru Mashin (The Destructive Duel Machine)
    Jack vs. Sergey!
    Yuya chases after Yuzu, who has been captured by Sergey. On the other hand, while the Commons continue their riot in the City, Jack’s Duel begins!
    Source: Neo Ark Cradle.
    Ooh, so hyped...But...That begs the biggest question of all...

    What will happen to Yugo?
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

  6. #96
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    Ooh, so hyped...But...That begs the biggest question of all...

    What will happen to Yugo?
    Yuto will have a new buddy inside Yuya's body.

  7. #97
    Registered User ChaseLumsden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Saving Dimensions Far and Wide
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Yuto will have a new buddy inside Yuya's body.
    QnQ
    Yeah, figures.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •