The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Introducing “Theory In Practice”

7th January 2016 03:58 AM

Introducing “Theory In Practice”
    Hello Duelists! I’ve come to announce a new podcast/stream we’ve put together called “Theory In Practice”! In this program, we’ll be discussing in depth Yu-Gi-Oh theory that should assists people at all levels of play, brought to you by Duelistgroundz.com. We plan to give our viewers the tools to think outside of the box and improve their game. From deck building to technical pay, as well as evaluating different formats and different kinds of playing environments. Our first show will be on January 8th at 9pm EST. We’ll start off addressing people with an intermediate understanding of the game that aren’t aware of certain ideas. Over time, while gauging what our audience wants to know and what they need help understanding, we’ll branch outward in content towards people of lower (and hopefully higher) skill levels so that everyone can take something away from it. Our goal is to provide the entire community with quality content without the filler that most other outlets generally need to sustain themselves.
    Joining me will be Jesse Choate, Alyxander Lisgathe, Joseph Muntz, Michael Nash and Matthew Monahan, all excellent players in their respective fields.
    For the first episode, we’ll be discussing:
    >ARG Orlando
    >A look into the Breakers of Shadows set
    >Post-Bosh/YCS Sydney Predictions/Analysis
    As well as taking questions in the twitch chat. For those who miss our initial stream, we’ll be uploading the episodes to Youtube here as well.
    In terms of our direct relationship with the YGOrganization, we are separate entities with close ties, and collaborative content is a possibility in the future. For now, we’re focusing on building our brand and the brand of our home Duelistgroundz, while the YGOrganization will continue to provide you with the latest news and other quality content. I’ve heard they have some special things in store for their viewer base down the line as well!
    On the date of the first stream we will post another reminder article, with a link to our Twitch stream. We aren’t sure if this will be a continued practice just yet, as we’re still working out some minor details going forward. However, we will be providing content monthly for everyone.
    Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you on the Friday! Until then, keep practicing!
    The Organization - Ending Misinformation

Read on YGOrganization.com

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh. Alright, maybe I'll give it a go. 1 PM isn't a bad time, for once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could I just get a confirmation on the date?

Joey Muntz wrote, on the dgz thread for the stream, that the stream was "tomorrow at 9.00 PM EST". Not sure what time zone he is, so I don't know if he meant the 7th or the 8th when he said tomorrow (he posted at around 11:00 PM EST); on this article, it says the 8th.

The only reason I ask is because I got other things to do both days, so I want to plan out accordingly, and another mention the day-of does not work for me if I want to watch.
    Last edited by Jack Atlas; 7th January 2016 at 05:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Atlas View Post
    Could I just get a confirmation on the date?

Joey Muntz wrote, on the dgz thread for the stream, that the stream was "tomorrow at 9.00 PM EST". Not sure what time zone he is, so I don't know if he meant the 7th or the 8th when he said tomorrow (he posted at around 11:00 PM EST); on this article, it says the 8th.

The only reason I ask is because I got other things to do both days, so I want to plan out accordingly, and another mention the day-of does not work for me if I want to watch.
    There was a bit of miscommunication with me and Joey, It's January 8th EST

We'll also have stream replays and a YouTube channel with everything uploaded, although it'll be a few days before I'm able to upload to youtube

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchmo View Post
    We'll also have stream replays and a YouTube channel with everything uploaded, although it'll be a few days before I'm able to upload to youtube
    Thank you very much for that particular (bolded) bit. Very convenient for those who end up missing the stream for one reason or another (e.g., life in general, time zone differences, or both)!
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User GagagaOrganizer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the sound of this!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hum, this might be interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    Joining me will be....Matthew Monahan
    Well, looks like I'll be avoiding this like the plague......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh 3 AM for europeans?
    Well....kinda sucky. Guess I'm missing out.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    intresting, really want to go, wath place it will gonna be ?