User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: [OCG] SHVI Leaks part 2

  1. #31
    Registered User MystikX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Give them a useless Bergamot in your hand and they can do jack all with it.
    Meanwhile the Bergamot you have in play gets stronger.

  2. #32
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikX View Post
    Meanwhile the Bergamot you have in play gets stronger.
    I only run the one and, if I get it in my hand, it's pretty much dead since I don't like Tribute Summoning it unless I have to.

  3. #33

  4. #34
    Registered User TheRamenNoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avenge Lanius should have been able to summon itself from the grave as well.

  5. #35
    Registered User Drakylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they killed Shock Lock only to make another version of it. Only this time, it can't be killed off the first turn and isn't gated by Xyz Material.

    Konami never learns.

  6. #36
    Registered User Pendulum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    So they killed Shock Lock only to make another version of it. Only this time, it can't be killed off the first turn and isn't gated by Xyz Material.

    Konami never learns.
    It's kinda like in agriculture. They need to change fields after a while to keep getting the max of it.

  7. #37
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRamenNoodle View Post
    Avenge Lanius should have been able to summon itself from the grave as well.
    Are you talking about Avenge Vulture or Pain Lanius? Here is an answer for either of the two:

    Avenge Vulture: That would have been very broken, Summoning a shield you probably used before in the Battle Phase via hand to protect you again and probably stay on the field to make a Rank 4 next turn without the RR restriction is a bit unfair.

    Pain Lanius: That would have meant an instant Zerofyne (In other words a mass Skill Drain for your opponent plus ATK boost).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 7th January 2016 at 10:58 PM.

  8. #38
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Let's see how they will make Clowns 2.0 this year when they kill the first ones just like this Ritual is Shock Master 2.0.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 7th January 2016 at 11:06 PM.

  9. #39
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Are you talking about Avenge Vulture or Pain Lanius? Here is an answer for either of the two:

    Avenge Vulture: That would have been very broken, Summoning a shield you probably used before in the Battle Phase via hand to protect you again and probably stay on the field to make a Rank 4 next turn without the RR restriction is a bit unfair.

    Pain Lanius: That would have meant an instant Zerofyne (In other words a mass Skill Drain for your opponent plus ATK boost).
    True. But Pain Lanius from the Graveyard would also mean instant Castel every turn... And you were talking about Clowns 2.0...

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  10. #40
    Registered User Destiny91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that i think about it, with the new level 4 Tuner (Kochi the Daybreak is useless, so lets not count it), Blackwings became the perfect deck to abuse Tuner's High.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •