0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post [OCG] SHVI Leaks part 2

7th January 2016 07:36 AM

[OCG] SHVI Leaks part 2
    Ark jinxed it

Updated with Amorphage Lysis
    Updated wtih Deskbot 009 (uploaded to Facebook, but didn't find its way to the site, my bad!)

SHVI 042
    Deskbot 009
    Earth Machine / Effect
    LV9 500/500
    (1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can activate this effect; this card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all "Deskbot" monsters you currently control, except "Deskbot 009", until the end of your opponent's turn. You cannot attack with other monsters during the turn you activate this effect.
    (2) If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
    (3) If this card would be destroyed by battle or by card effects, you can destroy 1 "Deskbot" card you control instead.

SHVI-JP002
    Entermate Ooyayadokari / Performapal Landlord Hermit Crab
    Water Aqua / Pendulum / Effect
    PS2 LV5 500/2500
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) Once per turn, when a “Performapal” monster you control is destroyed by battle: You can target 1 “Performapal” card or “Odd-Eyes” card in your Pendulum Zone; Special Summon that card.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Pendulum Monster you control; it gains 300 ATK for each “Performapal” monsters you currently control until the end of this turn.

SHVI-JP005
    Entermate Hotalux / Peformapal Fireflux
    Light Insect / Pendulum / Effect
    PS5 LV4 1200/1600
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) Once per turn, when an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can Tribute 1 “Performapal” monster; negate the attack, and if you do, end the Battle Phase.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If a “Performapal” monster or “Odd-Eyes” monster you control attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

SHVI-JP014
    Raid Raptors – Avenge Lanius / Raidraptor – Avenge Lanius
    Dark Winged Beast / Effect
    LV4 1700/100
    (1) If you take damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except “Raidraptor” monsters.

SHVI-JP017
    Black Feather – Tomuraikaze no Death / Blackwing – Death the Mourning Wind
    Dark Winged Beast / Tuner / Effect
    LV4 1000/1000
    You can only use the (1) effect of “Blackwing – Death the Mourning Winds” once per turn.
    (1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Blackwing” monster you control to activate 1 of the following effects.
    -Increase that target’s Level by 1.
    -Decrease that target’s Level by 1.
    (2) During the End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and was sent there during this turn: You take 1000 damage.

http://i.imgur.com/W5uMui2.jpg

SHVI-JP024
    Amorphage Gastr
    Earth Dragon / Pendulum / Effect
    PS5 LV2 0/1850
    Pendulum Effect:
    During each of your Standby Phases, destroy this card unless you Tribute 1 monster.
    (1) While you control an “Amorphage” monster, neither player can activate monster effects, except “Amorphage” monster effects.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If this card was Pendulum Summoned or flipped face-up, neither player can Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except “Amorphage” monsters.

SHVI-JP025
    Amorphage Lux
    PS5 LV2 1350/0
    Pendulum Effect:
    During each of your Standby Phases, destroy this card unless you Tribute 1 monster.
    (1) While you control an “Amorphage” monster, neither player can activate Spell Effects, except “Amorphage” Spell Effects.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If this card was Pendulum Summoned or flipped face-up, neither player can Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except “Amorphage” monsters.

SHVI-JP026
    Amorphage Plest
    Earth Dragon / Pendulum / EFfect
    PS3 LV4 0/1950
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) While you control an “Amorphage” monster, neither player can activate Trap Effects, except “Amorphage” Trap Effects.
    Monster Effect:

SHVI-JP057
    Fortissimo
    Spell Continuous
    (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Melodious” monster you control; it gains 600 ATK until your next Standby Phase.
    (2) You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Fusion Summon 1 “Melodious” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by using monsters you control as Fusion Materials.

SHVI-JP080
    Graceful Tears
    Normal Trap
    (1): Add 1 card from your hand to your opponent’s hand, then you gain 2000 LP.

SHVI-JP072
    Amorphage Lysis
    Trap Continuous
    You can only use the (2) effect of "Amorphage Lysis" once per turn.
    (1) All monsters except "Amorphage" monsters lose 100 ATK and DEF for each "Amorphage" card on the field.
    (2) If a card(s) in your Pendulum Zone(s) is destroyed: You can place 1 "Amorphage" Pendulum Monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone.

The Organization - Ending Misinformation

Read on YGOrganization.com
    Last edited by Joenen; 7th January 2016 at 08:52 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really digging this new batch of Amorphage monsters. Their Pendulum effects aren't too surprising, but those Levels...Why Level 2?
    I'm just waiting to see what the Amorphage Trap card does now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Graceful Tears, huh?

Also don't see what that new Blackwing can do that the others cant with a genuine playstyle. I see capabilities but not enough to make meremove anything from my build yet. Any one care to share ideas on it?
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 7th January 2016 at 08:01 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Graceful Tears, huh?
    The artwork for the card is so sad ;-;

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    Really digging this new batch of Amorphage monsters. Their Pendulum effects aren't too surprising, but those Levels...Why Level 2?
    I'm just waiting to see what the Amorphage Trap card does now.
    I can only assume the levels on those two are to keep you from having 'you can't activate non-Amorphage monster effects' and 'you can't activate non-Amorphage Spell effects' easily-recoverable; remember, if you let them expire, they go into the Extra Deck -- where the scales of 3 to 5 can't get them back. I suppose it's less objectionable to keep the opponent from being able to react to you, and more of a problem to keep them from becoming proactive themselves?

I'm a bit surprised the Trap wasn't put in this Part 2; guess the 1st effect on it's a bit hard to sort out, or somesuch?
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    The artwork for the card is so sad ;-;
    Yup, because the original counterpart is forbidden.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chances are high that I missed something new, so if you notice something missing from the first leaks post and this one, feel free to speak up and let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On one hand, that blackwing monster is terrible and should have been the amazing phantom synchro monster, but on the other hand 4k atk power beelze. This will be a very tough decision.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    Chances are high that I missed something new, so if you notice something missing from the first leaks post and this one, feel free to speak up and let me know.
    Ah; well, it got brought up in the previous thread, but Maxut put out a post with a better image of the Amorphage trap (my apologies to whose who haven't had dinner yet), and aera644 provided a rough translation of it:
    Quote Originally Posted by aera644 View Post
    And the trap
    effect of ② of "Cupid phage lysis" can only be used once per turn.
    ①: "Cupid phage" attack and defense strength of the monster of the fields other than the monster, a few 100-down of the field of "Cupid phage" Card.
    ②: it can activate if their P zone card is destroyed. Select "Cupid phage" P 1 monster from the deck to put on their P zone.
    Here's hoping this helps sommat!
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated with the new Aorphage Lysis trap