User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon VG- If Gen 7 Region is Germany

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    @Baroque you only need to type the word "Fakemon" into the searchbar of Deviantart to answer that last question.
    I kinda feel like that answers 'what would the fans fill that space with' rather than 'what are they going to fill space with', particularly as GF still finds ways to pull things seemingly out of left field even after 6 generations. e.g., I don't think anyone could've really expected ORAS's incredible postgame.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no guessing what Gamefreak will do next for new pokemon. Hoping for another horse. Took them 4 generations after Kanto and what we got was a zebra. In New York... (and when are Miltank and Tauros going to finally share a baby pokemon?)

I just meant, for examples of all the kinds of concepts they could develop from.

Yeah, Delta Episode was epic. No doubt.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no guessing what Gamefreak will do next for new pokemon.
    I'm looking forward to the next Pokémon Game after X & Y.
    They are kinda busy now with that Pokémon Go, but that's not Game's Freak concern (right?).

(and when are Miltank and Tauros going to finally share a baby pokemon?)
    That's something they could have done already in Gen II. I mean, they introduced baby Pokémons there, they introduced Miltank there, it was obvious Miltank and Tauros are, in some way, counterparts, but they didn't create a shared baby. They could have done something like Tyrogue, that would evolve to either depending on the IVs.
    I didn't like the whole baby concept, to be honest. Well, not that I didn't like, but some of them weren't necessary. But a baby from Miltank and Tauros would be cool, indeed.
    Don't know if they are ever going to do that. They seem to have created a barrier between newer and older Gens, because older Pokémon didn't receive any new evolutions from Gen V onwards (at least that I can remember at the moment). I mean, they created Bouffalant. That could easily have been a Tauros evolution (though on is a bull and the other a buffalo, so I get it).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There wouldn't have been any relations in Gen 5 to previous pokemon. They specifically made a whole new batch completely isolated so they could have them all on their own for the main story portion of Black and White after Gen4 splurged on babies and evolution. Gen 6 gave us new Eeveelutions. But Gen 6 has like 30 less pokemon than an even number gen normally would have. It's the smallest release of new Pokemon ever (and probably because ofthe move to full 3D pokemon and introducing megas).

Also, we are probably going to get Pokemon Z this year. We probably won't actually get a Gen7 until 2017 at the earliest.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 11th January 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There wouldn't have been any relations in Gen 5 to previous pokemon. They specifically made a whole new batch completely isolated so they could have them all on their own for the main story portion of Black and White after Gen4 splurged on babies and evolutions. Gen 6 gave us new Eeveelutions. But Gen 6 has like 30 less pokemon than an even number gen normally would have. It's the smallest release of new Pokemon ever (and probably because ofthe move to full 3D pokemon and introducing megas).
    Ah I was forgeting that Eeveelution.
    Oh, the Megas worked like an excuse to link the games to older Generations. But yeah, it was probably due to that. A lot of Pokémon received a Mega Evo. 48, to be more precise. That means Gen VI introduced 120 Pokémon (counting with the Megas), 20 more than Gen II. But yeah, not counting with the Megas (since they don't have a new PokéDex Entry Number), only 72 were introduced. Damn, that's very few.
    The graphical changes were enormous, yeah. Way better than Black & White.

Also, we are probably going to get Pokemon Z this year. We probably won't actually get a Gen7 until 2017 at the earliest.
    Why do you think we may get a Pokémon Z? We never got a Pokémon Grey, so I believe it would be more likely they throw us a Pokémon X2 and a Pokémon Y2, or something along those lines.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Pokemon season.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooooohh, I see.
    Didn't know that. Thus being, you're probably right and we might get a Z edition.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope so, because I tried holding out for Grey and got screwed over, hah-hah.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just acquire a Black and a White, put them on a blender and, voilŕ, there's your Grey.
    Lame joke, yeah, I know.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, Miltank are all female and Tauros are 100% male. So a baby would evolve into one or the other simply on merit of its own gender.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 11th January 2016 at 11:57 PM.