Thread: Pokemon VG- If Gen 7 Region is Germany

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    Jokes aside (but I really do that)
    Hahahahah!

Well, I think the player needing to eat something once in a while would be a good idea. Nothing too hard to deal with. Just something to make it interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I want to be able to use Rock Climb, Dive, ride pokemon on land and Fly(like ORAS flying) all in the same game. I want to be able to use "Dig" to break down thin walls in underground caves and open up whole new sections of the dungeon map. I want to be able to use Rock Smash to shatter boulders in my way as an option instead of moving them with Strength. I want to ride a Wailord icon in the overworld. I want Dive to be tiered to different depth levels. And the further down I go the more I can find Pokemon that only live at those depths. I want Gamefreak to explain how Diglett uses Aerial Ace.
    Huuuu, that's a lot of sprites, that's really heavy for a DS. The animations are too heavy too. Maybe one day.
    Or maybe they could release a game for wii like if it was for DS. Like Colosseum and X D but with Routes, Gyms and everything the core games have.

EDIT: Why the hell can't I use X D together!?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno. XY introduced 4 land riding sprites in limited location. Somehow not one of them is a horse though... As well as a Lapras surf sprite. ORAS then introduced 3 more Surf/Dive sprites- Kyogre, Wailmer and Sharpedo. There's a glitch though if you battle and evolve the Wailmer you are riding because there is currently no Wailord surf sprite. There are about 28 other overworld Pokemon sprites you can see in ORAS aside from those.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 16th January 2016 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making a sprite for each monster that can use Surf or Fly or Dive, etc. would be very heavy for it. I could see it for PC or, maybe, Wii. But DS needs to evolve before that.
    But hey, maybe soon, who knows? I was really surprised with what they did with XY and ORAS.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Making a sprite for each monster that can use Surf or Fly or Dive, etc. would be very heavy for it. I could see it for PC or, maybe, Wii. But DS needs to evolve before that.
    But hey, maybe soon, who knows? I was really surprised with what they did with XY and ORAS.
    Yeah, I wouldn't think they'd be released all at once and not for every impractical pokemon that can use Surf. I think maybe the bigger ones that Gamefreak would think fans would like to see riding on. Blastoise, Gyarados, Feraligator, Mantine, Walrein, Carracosta... Rhydon as a joke. Same for Flying- only really big ones. mega-Pidgeot, Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Salamence etc.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see Snorlax using Surf. And Pidgey Fly, you know, just because it's possible.
    But yeah, maybe step by step they're able to make more sprites.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Aerodactyl flying sprite. Gimme!
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For land riding Pokemon I think introducing the equines Rapidash, Zebstrika as well as Tauros, Girafararig, Stantler, Sawsbuck and some others like Onyx/Steelix the 3 Legedary Dogs, Arcanine, Stoutland, and of course Dodrio. The slow moving Venusaur and Torterra.

Also add Skarmory, Tropius, Flygon and Golurk to the Flying list. Flying banana trees ftw! And I want to ride Pokemon's Iron Giant into the sky.

How 'bout just make it the size requirement for Flight-Travel (not just Fly transport to cities) be 4'07". I was going to make it 4'11" which is Pidgeot's size and a number of others but then I saw some art of flying on a Archeops and it is 4 inches shorter.

Altaria only qualifies in Mega-form.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 16th January 2016 at 11:32 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is too risky, she could easily fall...

You forgot Houndoom. He looks majestically rideable.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep forgetting that Houndoom is 4'7"

"I'm going to mount you now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fairytale related Pokemon, on top of forest and mountain range themes would be nice, but I still think that a Poland game would be a nice change of pace.