User Tag List

Thread: "The origin of Accel Synchro" Discussion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The origin of Accel Synchro" Discussion

In the main timeline of 5D's, Yusei learnt Accel Synchro by Bruno/Dark Glass/Antinomy/Johnny. In Z-One's timeline, we see that Z-One who was copying Yusei had also access to Accel Synchro and even used Shooting Star Dragon. We also see on Z-One's screen that alternate Yusei also had a Delta Accel Synchro Monster: Cosmic Blazar Dragon. That Yusei didn't met Antinomy or the Yliaster Emperors, and I assume that Johnny learnt Accel Synchro by Z-One (or Z-One programmed that knowledge into Antinomy's system).

So, my theory is that the alternate Yusei was the inventor of Accel Synchro and Delta Accel Synchro.

Do you agree or do you have a different theory?
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no way of knowing if Yusei created the summoning in the original future, and since multiple people are able to do so (Antinomy essentially said Accel is nothing special when he broke out Halberd Cannon) it really doesn't matter

this really isn't going to turn into much of a discussion since there is more or less nothing to work with and it really doesn't matter
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When he said Acel Synchro is nothing special, I assumed in retrospect that he was referring to how Delta Acel Synchro is comparatively.
    Yusei learned it from Antimony, who probably learned it from Z-One, who learned it from his research of Yusei from the alternate time line. How that Yusei got it is unclear, but he may have figured it out for himself. It probably took him longer than in this one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the 13th doctor would say, "Who wrote Shakespeare"? It seems to be some sort of bootstrap paradox, where events in the past only happen because people from the future who remember those events go back in time to cause those events in the first place.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."