Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dino-Rabbit Pendulum in need of help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dino-Rabbit Pendulum in need of help

http://i.imgur.com/T4yhmlG.png

So, with Steel Cavalry of Dinon out, I decided to revamp my Dino-Rabbit Pendulum deck, but I dunno what to put as far as the last 3 cards in the main deck, or the last 4 cards in the extra. Anyone have any suggestions?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's @Sanokal? He might like this.
    Why the lack of three cards? If you don't know what to use to fill the spaces just throw Upstarts.
    Why King Rex over Kabazauls?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would recomend to add , EMEm, Majespecter or Magician Pendulum engine, since its one of the most consistent Pendulum engines in the TCG but i think it will not match what you are aiming to do

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh, dinosaurs.
    This is based on an irl build, right Synjo?
    Are you looking to add more monsters? I'm not entirely sure how well Jurrac Guaiba works these days, but you could give it a shot. Or maybe just Wavering Eyes if you aren't opposed to using it. (I apologize, I just can't remember if you said that you don't use it or not).
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Where's @Sanokal? He might like this.
    Why the lack of three cards? If you don't know what to use to fill the spaces just throw Upstarts.
    Why King Rex over Kabazauls?
    King Rex is Earth, to go with the other Earth Dinos in my deck, so I can use Painful Escape with all of them. If I wasn't using it, I'd have Kabazauls in here instead.

Upstart Goblin is too expensive for me. I found Survival of the Fittest, which I think will work, but it'll make the deck slow...
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tempted to wait until the next Sneak Preview, to see if they make a Pendulum with Cxulub, and if that'll be a dinosaur, as well; if it is, then this'll be a better build, but for now, it's kinda shit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    King Rex is Earth, to go with the other Earth Dinos in my deck, so I can use Painful Escape with all of them. If I wasn't using it, I'd have Kabazauls in here instead.

Upstart Goblin is too expensive for me. I found Survival of the Fittest, which I think will work, but it'll make the deck slow...
    Ah, right. Why don't you use more of those?
    And you need more monsters. It's a shame Dinon's scale 5... Frostosauros is really cool.
    Survival of the Fittest is good. I used it in the Deck I built for my brother. Yeah, being a Trap is slow nowadays, but can surprise the opponent.
    That scale 5 really ruins it a lot... Why not Dark Factory, since your Normal Monsters will end up on the grave?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    I'm tempted to wait until the next Sneak Preview, to see if they make a Pendulum with Cxulub, and if that'll be a dinosaur, as well; if it is, then this'll be a better build, but for now, it's kinda shit.
    Yeah, actually, it's better to wait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The scale 5 is why I dropped Lancephorhynchus from the deck, otherwise it'd have been in there and I'd be able to use Solda. The only other level 4 normal Earth Dino I can use is Crawling Dragon, and I don't think I have any of those; I only barely managed to find 2 King Rex in my collection. As for Dark Factory, that might replace Fossil Excavation, maybe...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://i.imgur.com/75aq6tP.png

So, based on a deck I spotted on Youtube, I came up with this. Not the best, by a long shot; I may ditch Hamster and Survival of the Fittest for other cards, and my Extra Deck is trash, but beyond that... I dunno. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's testing worked out?
    Sanokal