User Tag List

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [ARC-V] Yuri’s Deck Theme

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    We want to give Level 4 sickness to fusions now too?
    Level 4 is the apex of being generic

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    And that's why I stated this:
    Oopsie. I was in a rush, guess I read it too quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    We want to give Level 4 sickness to fusions now too?
    They'll get everything in time, eventually. We know Konami for too long now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking it may be 2 monsters with the same either type or attribute. Yuya has plenty of those in his deck, and he's going to have to be able to summon it at some point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    I'm thinking it may be 2 monsters with the same either type or attribute. Yuya has plenty of those in his deck, and he's going to have to be able to summon it at some point.
    it could be plants or something, yuya could just summon it via some pendulum monsters eff, like how we just go norden through insta instead of actually going into it
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    it could be plants or something, yuya could just summon it via some pendulum monsters eff, like how we just go norden through insta instead of actually going into it
    Nah, that's too much gimmick into it.
    It has to be something simple, man. Two monsters with the same OR different Attributes is mostlikely it. Or with the same Type. It's easy, but...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Nah, that's too much gimmick into it.
    It has to be something simple, man. Two monsters with the same OR different Attributes is mostlikely it. Or with the same Type. It's easy, but...
    or to be extremely generic lets have it be any 2 monsters, then lets bring future fusion back so everyone can mill any 2 monsters they want (says trollingly)
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    or to be extremely generic lets have it be any 2 monsters, then lets bring future fusion back so everyone can mill any 2 monsters they want (says trollingly)
    Glad you tagged your post with that last parentheses.
    It's almost the same thing as "2 monsters", that's true, but I don't know what more could be. Two monsters with different Attributes is not as common as two monsters with the same Attribute, so it could work... Well, I'm going to wait and see. Enough of speculating.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps something like 1 Level [insert level here] or lower DARK Monster + 1 [insert monster type here]? Plug in whatever Level and Type you feel would be appropriately generic.

I'm still of a mind that Starve Venom feels more like an upgrade than the base Fusion Dragon, buuut even if not, this seems like a way it could be made semi-generic but not overly so . . . and would have Beast-Eyes as a case of foreshadowing.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Perhaps something like 1 Level [insert level here] or lower DARK Monster + 1 [insert monster type here]? Plug in whatever Level and Type you feel would be appropriately generic.

I'm still of a mind that Starve Venom feels more like an upgrade than the base Fusion Dragon, buuut even if not, this seems like a way it could be made semi-generic but not overly so . . . and would have Beast-Eyes as a case of foreshadowing.
    That's not a bad idea. But I'd be more pleased with 1 Level [insert level here > than 4] or higher DARK Monster. Would be better, just in case. Still easily summoned.
    And I think it's the base form (despite it's level 8) because it resonated with the other Dragons. Only the base forms resonate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post

Just look.
    Starve Venom stands out because it's Level 8.
    Clear Wing stands out because it's a WIND monster.
    Dark Rebellion stands out because it doesn't have a Level (and it's not Rank 7 either).
    Odd-Eyes stands out because it's a Main Deck monster.

Each dragon has something that differs them from the other dragon cards. And I haven't spoken about their appearance yet.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!