User Tag List

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [ARC-V] Yuri’s Deck Theme

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sure these plants look kinda weak. But let's all rejoice that Yuri didn't get Dennis-screwed and therefore is not using Ancient Gears
    Last edited by KingKaash; 15th January 2016 at 10:51 PM.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Hey sure these plants look kinda weak. But let's all rejoice that Yuri did get Dennis-screwed and therefore is not using Ancient Gears
    For now, he isn't. No one thought Dennis was going to use Ancient Gear, I daresay. Well, at least I didn't think he had them. Having those Clowns was bad enough.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    For now, he isn't. No one thought Dennis was going to use Ancient Gear, I daresay. Well, at least I didn't think he had them. Having those Clowns was bad enough.
    I know for now I guess. You don't like Clowns or what? Or do you not like how broken they are?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know for now I guess. You don't like Clowns or what? Or do you not like how broken they are?
    I don't like them in some way. But I was referring to the badness they gave Dennis. They were a bit wicked. They were sinister. Dubious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like them in some way. But I was referring to the badness they gave Dennis. They were a bit wicked. They were sinister. Dubious.
    The only wicked ones were Trapeze and Shadow Maker (seriously, no one in Arc-V suspected of the guy using the evil shadow with an evil laugh and scissors being more than he appears?).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    The only wicked ones were Trapeze and Shadow Maker (seriously, no one in Arc-V suspected of the guy using the evil shadow with an evil laugh and scissors being more than he appears?).
    Just look at Reiji, Sawatari and Yuya. Reiji and Sawatari use Fiends, and Reiji's fiends actually look menacing. Kali Yuga has an evil laugh as well. And Yuya has Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon. Although, Shadow Maker is really obvious.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Just look at Reiji, Sawatari and Yuya. Reiji and Sawatari use Fiends, and Reiji's fiends actually look menacing. Kali Yuga has an evil laugh as well. And Yuya has Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon. Although, Shadow Maker is really obvious.
    Rebellion Dragon is more like "I'm gonna rekt you, write your last words", Kali Yuga is more like indicating Reiji is the boss of the Lancers, Abyss Actors weren't that menacing, but Shadow Maker makes no sense in a cheerful and "light" Deck like Performages.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 15th January 2016 at 11:17 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    The others could be creepy, a bit. But yeah, mainly those two, who were the bosses.
    You know how anime works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it kind of fits the spy character Dennis is. I thought they fit his overall character well. I really like Trapeze Magician. They better not get rid of him

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it kind of fits the spy character Dennis is. I thought they fit his overall character well. I really like Trapeze Magician. They better not get rid of him
    I agree with that, yeah. Clowns work well with a disguise theme. Clowns try to be goofy and stuff, and wear masks. Fits.
    Trapeze Magician is cool. They were able to draw it with a vague expression, you can't understand it. I like that mysterious touch.