Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [ARC-V] Yuri’s Deck Theme

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Just look.
    Starve Venom stands out because it's Level 8.
    Clear Wing stands out because it's a WIND monster.
    Dark Rebellion stands out because it doesn't have a Level (and it's not Rank 7 either).
    Odd-Eyes stands out because it's a Main Deck monster.

Each dragon has something that differs them from the other dragon cards. And I haven't spoken about their appearance yet.
    Both this and the 'only base forms resonate' bit still feel to me like they could be incorrect -- we need to wait for Starve Venom to actually make its debut for it to really be outright definitive that it's the base form of the Fusion Dragon (or not), for me.

EDIT: Dammit, somehow in formatting I lost half of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    That's not a bad idea. But I'd be more pleased with 1 Level [insert level here > than 4] or higher DARK Monster. Would be better, just in case. Still easily summoned.
    And I think it's the base form (despite it's level 8) because it resonated with the other Dragons. Only the base forms resonate.
    The reason I went with 'or lower' is because the DARK in the equation would most likely (to me) be his Predator Plants, and neither one shown appears to be of a very high level as far as appearances go. (As an aside, is it wrong of me to want them to be Graydle-like and for the non-Poly method they can fuse by -- because given his elite status, he's bound to have one such -- to be like the VWXYZ series?)
    Last edited by Baroque; 16th January 2016 at 11:26 PM.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    The reason I went with 'or lower' is because the DARK in the equation would most likely (to me) be his Predator Plants, and neither one shown appears to be of a very high level as far as appearances go. (As an aside, is it wrong of me to want them to be Graydle-like and for the non-Poly method they can fuse by -- because given his elite status, he's bound to have one such -- to be like the VWXYZ series?)
    Yeah, they don't look strong. But then there's Aitsu and Koitsu.
    His Plants look Level 3 or 5 to me. Don't ask me why, though.
    I'm expecting him to use Polymerization, because everyone uses it and Yuto told Yuzu the card didn't fit her deck. Can't be sure if he fears the card too or only the summoning method.
    But since he's an elite duelist... He could have tricks up his sleeve, like Contact Fusion, yeah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm expecting him to use Polymerization, because everyone uses it and Yuto told Yuzu the card didn't fit her deck. Can't be sure if he fears the card too or only the summoning method.
    But since he's an elite duelist... He could have tricks up his sleeve, like Contact Fusion, yeah.
    For me, these Plants are Level 3-4 ish, but then, Sergey's Thorn Prisoners were Level 1. One of his tricks would be his secret uber evolution of Starve Venom which he only shows when they manage to destroy his Dragon, just to show he was playing around all the time and they didn't harm him for real.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 17th January 2016 at 12:02 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that you said about Yuto disgust about Fusion, its just me or only Xyz Users showed some kind of hate towards other summons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Now that you said about Yuto disgust about Fusion, its just me or only Xyz Users showed some kind of hate towards other summons
    Let's see:

Fusion hates Xyz (Sora didn't give a fuck about dueling Yaiba, showing he is neither arrogant or hateful towards Synchro, but of course he is gonna hate Xyz because they invaded them and won, producing arrogancy towards Xyz users, but not indiscriminated like Shun towards any Fusion user, because only Sora wanted to Duel Hokuto for showing supremacy of Fusion over Xyz, but wasn't insulting him openly or something like that).
    Synchro hated... Pendulum at the start when it was considered cheating by some individuals, but were excited for Fusion and Xyz, also, they weren't arrogant because they didn't mention nothing about Synchro being superior.
    Xyz hates Fusion (of course thanks to the trauma of the invasion, also, they weren't shown hating Synchro or being arrogant talking about how Xyz is great).
    Pendulum/Standard literally hated nothing because they had all the Summoning Methods, but with minor power.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 17th January 2016 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Let's see:

Fusion hates Xyz (Sora didn't give a fuck about dueling Yaiba, showing he is neither arrogant or hateful towards Synchro).
    Synchro hated... Pendulum at the start when it was considered cheating by some individuals, but were excited for Fusion and Xyz.
    Xyz hates Fusion (of course thanks to the trauma of the invasion, also, they weren't shown hating Synchro or being arrogant talking about how Xyz is great).
    Pendulum/Standard literally hated nothing because they had all the Summoning Methods, but with minor power.
    Synchro didn't hate anyone because they weren't aware of them. If I were from the Synchro Dimension I:
    1. Would be mad at Xyz because they destroyed the City's stadium and could have harmed more than half of the audience (but since this is Yu-Gi-Oh! no one got harmed);
    2. Would hate Fusion. You know, because they are invading.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synchro didn't hate anyone because they weren't aware of them. If I were from the Synchro Dimension I:
    1. Would be mad at Xyz because they destroyed the City's stadium and could have harmed more than half of the audience (but since this is Yu-Gi-Oh! no one got harmed);
    2. Would hate Fusion. You know, because they are invading.
    Synchro hated Pendulum at the start when they saw it thanks to Dennis at the Park and Yuya at the FC because they considered screwing the rules by having money and summoning a bunch of monsters in a turn cheating . If I were of Synchro, I would be more angry on the Fusion rather than the Xyz because the Fusion was the one who caused more damage to the Stadium.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synchro hated Pendulum at the start when they saw it thanks to Dennis at the Park and Yuya at the FC because they considered screwing the rules by having money and summoning a bunch of monsters in a turn cheating .
    Yeah, everyone knows the power of Pendulum. And Synchros need to look into the best ratios between what can be used with waht to have the best consistency. Pendulum kinda destroys that a bit, so it revolutionized the mentality and the paradigma, making Synchro guys a bit angry.

If I were of Synchro, I would be more angry on the Fusion rather than the Xyz because the Fusion was the one who caused more damage to the Stadium.
    Well, of course. Fusion are the ones who are wrecking havoc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And everyone doesn't give a crap about Ritual because nobody sees anything special about it. Seriously, LDS doesn't even try to monopolize that and it doesn't even have its own course. It's a subject in the fourth course, but that's it. (Does that mean Sawatari knows how to Ritual Summon, but decided it's not worth to build a deck around Ritual Summonings?)
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 17th January 2016 at 12:43 AM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for the advent of a Ritual Dimension out of nowhere, more powerful than everything else.