User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: [ARC-V] Yuri’s Deck Theme

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Yeah, everyone knows the power of Pendulum. And Synchros need to look into the best ratios between what can be used with waht to have the best consistency. Pendulum kinda destroys that a bit, so it revolutionized the mentality and the paradigma, making Synchro guys a bit angry.
    Pendulums need to have the correct ratios of pendulum scales. If anything, synchro should be mad at xyz for being able to make decks with just 1 level and not needing a tuner.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get used to these Quote-O-Rama posts, that's kinda my thing

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri, at the Space Shuttle Zexal Circa 2014 View Post
    Up in space, where they'll never touch it.
    ''And on the left you'll see Galaxy Tyranno''

''What happened to the other Dinosaurs?''

Looks at Dinomist.

''...''
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    i hope in 39 different forms (Please Kill Me)
    Die King, Die

The King, The.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Plot Twist: Starve Venom will be in "The Dark Illusion", but it will not be the cover (supposition).
    I would say it's a pretty jerkish possibility since Konami's being pretty Synchro happy, while not paying extense attention to Fusions and being very modest on Xyz...

Do watch as next set is even more Fusion heavy than the previous ones...

OR

Fusion Raiders when?
    I don't think it will be Contact Fusion, because every one of them used the Poly so far (except Dennis. He didn't use it directly). They're kinda promoting the Poly.
    But since Yuri is an elite duelist... Monsters of specific types, I don't see it either, because he runs plants. I'm not seeing his Dragon needing Plants. It's not a very common Archetype. So it may be something that requires specific Levels or Attributes. However, his Dragons is named Starve Venom which may hint plants...
    I'm expecting him to use Polymerization, because everyone uses it and Yuto told Yuzu the card didn't fit her deck. Can't be sure if he fears the card too or only the summoning method.
    But since he's an elite duelist... He could have tricks up his sleeve, like Contact Fusion, yeah.
    Well he'll definitely use Poly at some point, but could shove it aside in favor of more practical Fusion means Mid-duel to prove he's Fusion's expert Hans Gruber by making Miracle/Parallel/Contact fusion for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Hey sure these plants look kinda weak. But let's all rejoice that Yuri didn't get Dennis-screwed and therefore is not using Ancient Gears
    Fodder deck is for fodder people.

We do not talk Dennis anymo.
    I don't like them in some way. But I was referring to the badness they gave Dennis. They were a bit wicked. They were sinister. Dubious.
    Much like the intended portrayal at his character, it makes more sense the more you look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Rebellion Dragon is more like "I'm gonna rekt you, write your last words", Kali Yuga is more like indicating Reiji is the boss of the Lancers, Abyss Actors weren't that menacing, but Shadow Maker makes no sense in a cheerful and "light" Deck like Performages.
    But Dennis is actually evil...

Isn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    It would be funny if it requires a Fusion Monster and another monster special summoned from the Extra Deck on the opponent's field, assuming the first Fusion monster is a +0 (Instant Fusion for example) you lose 1 Polymerization, 1 Monster, Your opponent loses a monster and you gain a Dragon, it's at least a +0 or a soft +1 if that's the right term (it would need some condition attached to it to circumvent Polymerization's inability to use opponent's monsters for fusing so it seems unlikely).
    That's a nifty idea, you're flocked with those.

Also I was led to believe you stopped existing altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Just look.
    Starve Venom stands out because it's Level 8.
    Clear Wing stands out because it's a WIND monster.
    Dark Rebellion stands out because it doesn't have a Level (and it's not Rank 7 either).
    Odd-Eyes stands out because it's a Main Deck monster.

Each dragon has something that differs them from the other dragon cards. And I haven't spoken about their appearance yet.
    Clearwing is really an odd one out with its Attribute button, but I'd say I didn't make those other discrepancies.
    Still waiting for the advent of a Ritual Dimension out of nowhere, more powerful than everything else.
    Arc VI when?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Pendulums need to have the correct ratios of pendulum scales. If anything, synchro should be mad at xyz for being able to make decks with just 1 level and not needing a tuner.
    I forgot this, Synchro's HATE us for our cheap materialwork!

See how this guy Special Summons Monsters from their Extra Deck with no Tuners, Spells or specific materials, gives out actual results, check our numbers below for further questions.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    But Dennis is actually evil...

Isn't he?
    He didn't want to push the button on the Heartland invasion. He really just wanted his days as a random street performer to keep going on. But he is a soldier, trained and on mission that must be fulfilled. So the alert went out and the invasion happened.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a rhetoric shitpost but hey, that's one for an answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuri has been known to OTK, similar to Sergey. I just hope this isn't another case of Performages.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanako View Post
    Yuri has been known to OTK, similar to Sergey. I just hope this isn't another case of Performages.
    Wait, really? I don't remember hearing about this.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Performages and Pals feat Predator Plants and this decks will end up being called PPPP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Wait, really? I don't remember hearing about this.
    He OTK'd the LDS students, or somehow managed to defeat them in less than 20 seconds.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He OTK'd the LDS students, or somehow managed to defeat them in less than 20 seconds.
    Its easier to OTK when the initial LP are 4000, it may be a Deck that deal much damage for 4K LP but wont do too much for 8000 LP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope that Yuuri doesn't Contact Fusion. It doesn't even count as a real fusion which irritates me. Plus why would he have Violet Flash?