User Tag List

Thread: Shounenprotag's Arc-V AMVs

Registered User shounenprotagrl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shounenprotag's Arc-V AMVs

Hi! I've been meaning to join a YGO forum. I've not always been a fan of it throughout the years. I got back for it a while when I watched 5Ds and it blew my expectations away, but couldn't get past Zexal at all. Arc V brought me in completely and I'm hooked to YGO in every aspect. I've been wanting to jump in a community outside of Tumblr's.

One of the fan things I do is make YGO AMvs. At the moment, the software I'm using is Wondershare, which isn't really worth your money... I plan to get an After Effects someday. For now, here's some simpler AMVs I can whip out with my current video editing software.

There are general spoilers in these videos! Also, if possible, watch in HD.

MORE: http://ygorganization.com/forum/show...ull=1#post4070

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Frontier - A parody of Disney's Digimon Frontier opening

The Chosen Lancers - A trailer-esque amv featuring the Lancers

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V UNINSTALL - Inspired by Bokurano's opening sequence

Beyond The Prayer - A ending sequence-esque amv. (Best watched in full screen.)
    Last edited by shounenprotagrl; 8th October 2015 at 04:58 PM.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy...

These are GREAT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little bit strange to watch a Yu-Gi-Oh! AMV to a Digimon song, but not bad. I like the transition you used between the monster clips.

BTW, 4Kids didn't dub Digimon Frontier, Disney did.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Enjoyable. Particularly impressed with the Digimon one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone! Digimon one is naturally the most popular one, though it ate my brain cells the least lol. And fixed that! I never actually watched the Digimon Frontier dub. Not American

I have two new AMV. Nothing special though. But I loved the newest ending sequence so much that I whip up an ending with it. Also, more Digimon (I just get Digimon vibes with Arc-V)! Not dubbed though. And then another pooped by accident.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: FIRE!! - This unexpectedly happened.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: An Endless Tale - An inferior version of the 4th ending sequence because I loved it so much.
    Last edited by shounenprotagrl; 8th October 2015 at 04:57 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I likedthese two as well, though something about the first one, Fire, strikes me as a tad redundant since it's just a mash-up of two OPs, with various similar animations. Though outside of tahat it looked well done, and it's generallly fun to watch. The Frontier one though is still my fav.

The second one was a cute take on it. I agree that the last ED was nice~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    I likedthese two as well, though something about the first one, Fire, strikes me as a tad redundant since it's just a mash-up of two OPs, with various similar animations. Though outside of tahat it looked well done, and it's generallly fun to watch. The Frontier one though is still my fav.

The second one was a cute take on it. I agree that the last ED was nice~
    Yeah. The FIRE one was just like "eh, why not." I ran out of usable clips to get the timing right so I had to throw in the sequence in OP3 lol. Glad you thought it was still fun to watch!

------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V VERMILLION - This kind of ended up happening too because the original Bokurano ending sequence had happy kids alongside depressing lyrics, and I couldn't resist. I wouldn't say it's the pair of the UNINSTALL vid since this a mash-up of endings too. But then I don't think I'd be able to recreate the Bokurano ending sequence with anime clips anyway.
    Last edited by shounenprotagrl; 12th October 2015 at 12:19 PM.