User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 89: Ninja Mooks being Mooks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Or they handle it the same way as with Selena: They wait almost a year and then release all the cards in a regular set.
    But Beastborgs and Neo New AG debuted nearly at the same time Lunalights did, so I guess they will release them in a few months of this year too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Speaking of animation quality. That does only apply to close-ups.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Looks like some One Punch Man characters... So he must be very powerful!

But seriously, overall, this is one of the better animated episodes... Compare it with episodes featuring less/no plot development, like Shun vs Dennis 1, part 1; Yuya vs Tokumatsu; ...

Spoiler Alert!
    For the latter one:

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    But Beastborgs and Neo New AG debuted nearly at the same time Lunalights did, so I guess they will release them in a few months of this year too.
    Neo New stuff might come in a Pendulum related Booster SP (featuring more Yuya stuff, I guess...). Ok I now it is unlikely, but it might happen...
    Last edited by yshipster; 17th January 2016 at 10:17 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beastborgs and Underworld Troups are Archetypes of two minor characters at the moment. They don't have enough relevance to be released yet, I think.
    I was surprised Selena's cards were released actually. But she is more important to the plot than either of them, as of now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Beastborgs and Underworld Troups are Archetypes of two minor characters at the moment. They don't have enough relevance to be released yet, I think.
    I was surprised Selena's cards were released actually. But she is more important to the plot than either of them, as of now.
    I meant the Ancient Gear support, not Abyss Actor. And who knows, I thought Barret would be a one-shot character and now look, he is leading the invasion to Synchro Dimension, he might ascend in importancy to the plot.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant the Ancient Gear support, not Abyss Actor. And who knows, I thought Barret would be a one-shot character and now look, he is leading the invasion to Synchro Dimension, he might ascend in importancy to the plot.
    Oh. Ancient Gear will probably be released. They are giving support to older Archetypes in the anime and releasing it. I doubt they don't release Ancient Gear.
    Anyway, Barret might be not that important. He just does these jobs and disappears. I really don't like him much. But he seems to be more than meet the eye, to be honest. So I can see him turning into a bigger character.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm so ancient gear could potentially be in dark illusion, and cover card hound dog
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    hmmm so ancient gear could potentially be in dark illusion, and cover card hound dog
    There is a remote chance, yeah.
    The cover card has to be Yuri's Dragon.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .....we're getting so many One Turn Three Kill lately.

Also, I don't think they explain how did Van Darli Zuma gets to attack all three opponents at once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    .....we're getting so many One Turn Three Kill lately.

Also, I don't think they explain how did Van Darli Zuma gets to attack all three opponents at once.
    It's possible that he will get a card that lets him attack multiple times at once. Unlike his duel with Yuzu, here he actually took the duels seriously from the beginning, from the tone of what we saw. He's not broken out of his brainwashing yet.[

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    To be fair, they DID release Ayu's Aqua Actresses and she's also a minor character.