User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 89: Ninja Mooks being Mooks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 89: Ninja Mooks being Mooks.

This episode really made me afraid whether Tsukikage is going to be carded or not.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Thankfully, Sora arrives to the rescue and both perform a wonderful One Turn Three Kill combo, which Sora couldn't have done without Tsukikage.

Okay, the Obelisk Force are either ridiculously weak or Reira and Sergey are overpowered. Seriously, Reira defeated six of them in two duels. And now he suffers from post-traumatic events, but then his own hero appears. Yuya doing something heroic since... I don't know... episode 4? Damn Security with their gas. Serena is a complete damsel now because of them.

Yugo being an idiot and having a funny moment with Yuri. We still have to wait for about two weeks for their duel.

Lots of ninja moments.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ancient Gear dream is gone, but Frightfur dream is still in the house! Seriously, they made Chimera playable with just 1 card that its searchable (but Fusion Trench was nice too). So much Fusion SP Material. My favorite part was Yuri's faces, but the saddest part was Reira nearly going into madness (from what I understood).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like everybody is a Ninja now...

Anyways, Sora's OTK was pretty nice, and the fact that he teamed up with Tsukikage is nice too. Also I start to think that Mad Chimera alone should have the ability to attack multiple times by it's own, since that would make it an actual treat... Without Tsukikages help even Sora could no win the duel in my opinion, since he had only 1 card left in his hand, and the Obelisk Force could defeat 1 opponent by using all of their turns...

Also, I really want to see Reiji vs Obelisk Force... We all know how this ends, but Reiji needs a LOT more on screen duel time... Both his and Soras last full duel is now about 40 episodes away, so I start to think that Arc-V has, in contrast to Zexal, too many main characters right now...

And was it just me, or were the facial expressions this episode surprisingly good animated, compared to prior episodes?

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Ancient Gear dream is gone, but Frightfur dream is still in the house! Seriously, they made Chimera playable with just 1 card that its searchable (but Fusion Trench was nice too). So much Fusion SP Material. My favorite part was Yuri's faces, but the saddest part was Reira nearly going into madness (from what I understood).
    Does the wikia have it wrong, then? It says there that it only treats fusion monsters as frightfur monsters. If that's the case, this card is more garbage than frightfuloid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post

Anyways, Sora's OTK was pretty nice, and the fact that he teamed up with Tsukikage is nice too. Also I start to think that Mad Chimera alone should have the ability to attack multiple times by it's own, since that would make it an actual treat... Without Tsukikages help even Sora could no win the duel in my opinion, since he had only 1 card left in his hand, and the Obelisk Force could defeat 1 opponent by using all of their turns...

Also, I really want to see Reiji vs Obelisk Force... We all know how this ends, but Reiji needs a LOT more on screen duel time... Both his and Soras last full duel is now about 40 episodes away, so I start to think that Arc-V has, in contrast to Zexal, too many main characters right now...

And was it just me, or were the facial expressions this episode surprisingly good animated, compared to prior episodes?
    They were, some of the better animators did these (and holy shit, Yuri has some pretty faces). And yeah, Arc-V has too much important characters, but that's what makes it so interesting (Sora is destinated to have a full Duel soon, not sure about Reiji tho).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post

There is a reason why a spoiler code exist.

Anyway. Reiji is much better in dueling than the other Lancers, making him overpowered in comparison to the rest. If he would duel more often, any threat would be a joke. I hope he does get a duel against Sergey, but if he don't because Yuzu, and the "loser" trio are going to duel Sergey (which sounds really ridiculous), at least let him duel Roget.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Does the wikia have it wrong, then? It says there that it only treats fusion monsters as frightfur monsters. If that's the case, this card is more garbage than frightfuloid.
    It also sends 2 Frightfurs from the Extra Deck to the Graveyard by just sending 1 card in your hand to do it, it set ups the Grave to Summon Chimera and maybe more if they follow the same route as Lunalights.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 17th January 2016 at 04:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    It also sends 2 Frightfurs from the Extra Deck to the Graveyard by just sending 1 card in your hand to do it, it set ups the Grave to Summon Chimera and maybe more if they follow the same route as Lunalights.
    But chimera is still really bad. I guess the cards worth will be determined by its sent to grave effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But chimera is still really bad. I guess the cards worth will be determined by its sent to grave effect.
    Well, now from a 9 card investment, Chimera can be now Summoned with just 3 cards, which are searchable by the same searcher (Edge Imp Chain), so that's something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's very unlikely that it'll be printed. It's the same as with Edge Nightmare or most of the other anime Spell/Trap cards, they don't make it into a set...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.