User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You can Also Xyz Summon this card by using another Xyz Monster you control

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can Also Xyz Summon this card by using another Xyz Monster you control

I have been thinking about this mechanic about a couple times and i came to the conclusion that this mechanic is awesome and dumb at the same time (keep in mind that i am not criticizing it and i abuse this mechanic a lot), its awesome because you can summon a more powerful monster for "free" but its dumb because you Xyz summon a monster just to be transformed into a Overlay Unit to a Righer Rank Xyz Monster and dont fell like a legitimate Xyz Summon, i want to see the other Summons explore this kind of thing like "You can also Synchro Summon/Fusion Summon this card by using a ( Insert Monster Stats here) as Synchro/Fusion Material, this mechanic is decent enought hat gives many decks a good power-up you know, imagine how it was improved a Rank 5 Spam Machine Deck with Cyber Dragon Infinity and with Number 77 and 84 released they gave rank 8 spam a nice tech, you can Put a Number 15 Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder to have a "free" Number 84 and futherly a Number 77, its like a 4000 ATK monster using only 2 Level 8 Monsters, we have Number 62 but it does not seem to be best option to Use 2 Level 8 monsters, i think we dont see this mechanic being explored like i said before because this would make a Monster type absolute meaningless, why have a Synchro / Fusion Monster that cannot be properly summoned i think Konami already though about this. But a the end of the day i find this funny and awesome i cannot complain.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically, it's an Xyz Evolution.
    The most sordid thing in my opinion is Tributing Last Strix to Summon Ultimate Falcon and go into No.77.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    The most sordid thing in my opinion is Tributing Last Strix to Summon Ultimate Falcon and go into No.77.
    Jesus, and I thought Last Strix + Skip Force + Satellite Cannon Falcon was bonkers, this is literally a 1 card 4k ATK Xyz.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw someone abusing Xyz Change Tactics with an entire Extra Deck of Utopias. The card advantage from that was absolutely ridiculous. 1 R4NK into 6+ draws in a single turn.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    that is why i decided to be an avid RR player

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    I saw someone abusing Xyz Change Tactics with an entire Extra Deck of Utopias. The card advantage from that was absolutely ridiculous. 1 R4NK into 6+ draws in a single turn.
    Yeah, that's the other side of the coin that abuses Xyz Evolution mechanic. But to make the most, it needs the aid of RUMs, I think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally believe we have too few of these cards, but what do I know? Quite a few of these cards are either abusable and/or downright overpowered.

Xyz has nothing on Fusion anyway. /shot
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this mechanic is dumb but more to be said a guilty pleasure. Due to being able to summon a monster with relative ease without any assistance from a RUM card or needing a tuner or etc.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 17th January 2016 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    I personally believe we have too few of these cards, but what do I know? Quite a few of these cards are either abusable and/or downright overpowered.

Xyz has nothing on Fusion anyway. /shot
    I dont think so, at least The Fusion Summon animation is far better than Xyz Summon animation seeing the monster going to a odd swirl is nice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I dont think so, at least The Fusion Summon animation is far better than Xyz Summon animation seeing the monster going to a odd swirl is nice
    I wasn't exactly referring to the animation, but yes, the animation is quite nice.

I do believe Shun should incorporate the Xyz Evolution mechanic. It would save him some deck space.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)