Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] VJump at last!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    I don't remember when the leaks for SHVI began: is it really too early for them? I mean, Jump would be the perfect opportunity to start promoting it, and without it there wouldn't be much to print. I'm still crossing my fingers for the Fusion Booster, though: revealing it during the current anime arc would be ideal.
    They started 'bout two months before the set, I reckon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    They started 'bout two months before the set, I reckon.
    Yeah, I think two months is the maximum Konami allows as far as set leaks.
    in which I occasionally spew out many many words about ARC-V: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2104557/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfire View Post
    Yeah, it's too early for The Dark Illusion's leaks since Shining Victories is released recently......I've seen we'll have some news from the movie......I'm hyped !!!
    No, we usually have sets announced officially three months before they come out. Normally you'd expect an officcial announcement and some teasers of the Dark Illussion here.

But that doesn't seem to be the case this time. Which is weird. As far as Konami is concerned, the public doesn't actually "know" Dark Illusion exists. No official announcement and all.

Likewise its weird we have no starter deck announcement and no structure deck announcement.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    45 brand new cards!? Now that's a lot for a Movie Pack!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    Likewise its weird we have no starter deck announcement and no structure deck announcement.
    So what exactly are they going to leak about cards?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    45 brand new cards!? Now that's a lot for a Movie Pack!
    My question is if all of those cards are from the movie, or are some of them from the manga, anime or elsewhere?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    No, we usually have sets announced officially three months before they come out. Normally you'd expect an officcial announcement and some teasers of the Dark Illussion here.

But that doesn't seem to be the case this time. Which is weird. As far as Konami is concerned, the public doesn't actually "know" Dark Illusion exists. No official announcement and all.

... This is extremely odd. So are we going to be in some sort of card drought for who knows how long?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cypher32 View Post
    My question is if all of those cards are from the movie, or are some of them from the manga, anime or elsewhere?
    I expect them to be all from the movie. But 45 new cards from the movie exclusively? That's really a lot. Releasing cards from the Manga makes sense in the way the movie follows it, but... As for the anime, I doubt it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I expect them to be all from the movie. But 45 new cards from the movie exclusively? That's really a lot. Releasing cards from the Manga makes sense in the way the movie follows it, but... As for the anime, I doubt it.
    They are really milking the nostalgia, I reckon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    45 cards from the movie seems too much. They have to show them in a 1h30-2hours max movie (less if you remove the obligatory 30 minutes of exposition). So yeah, unless they show some of them reaaaaally quick, like in flashback or a montage showing how Yugi destroyed everyone who challenged him, I'm expecting some manga cards in this set.

Off topic, where is my Wing Raiders tcg list's spoiler? TT___TT

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    They are really milking the nostalgia, I reckon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Augus View Post
    45 cards from the movie seems too much. They have to show them in a 1h30-2hours max movie (less if you remove the obligatory 30 minutes of exposition). So yeah, unless they show some of them reaaaaally quick, like in flashback or a montage showing how Yugi destroyed everyone who challenged him, I'm expecting some manga cards in this set.
    There are still some cards missing both from the Anime and the Manga that would make sense printing, so... This could be a nice Pack to print them. And yeah, would appeal to the players using nostalgia.
    I'd like to see some of Yugi's cards from the last duel printed, for instance.