User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] VJump at last!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    No, we usually have sets announced officially three months before they come out. Normally you'd expect an officcial announcement and some teasers of the Dark Illussion here.
    In fact, I'm saying that because in looking the Anime, I believe all recent cards played by "protagonists" have already been released and there isn't a lot of moves in the Anime for the moment.....But you're right we can already have some beginning spoilers with actual V-Jumps news but we'll see as soon as there will be some moves in the Anime ......

But that doesn't seem to be the case this time. Which is weird. As far as Konami is concerned, the public doesn't actually "know" Dark Illusion exists. No official announcement and all.

Likewise its weird we have no starter deck announcement and no structure deck announcement.
    Starter Deck 2016 will be released in March, so, I think we'll have some news later in January or in February's V-Jump ......For Structure Deck, I think Konami is busy with the next Dragon Structure Deck which is going to release very soon; we'll come back later.....

Wow, I agree 45 cards is too much for a Movie; I think we'll have some new cards for previous 1rst Yu-gi-oh seasons and/or Yu-gi-oh R Manga (like with Jack Atlus and Booster SP : Highspeed Riders and his new cards which were from 5D's Anime and Manga......).

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfire View Post
    Wow, I agree 45 cards is too much for a Movie; I think we'll have some new cards for previous 1rst Yu-gi-oh seasons and/or Yu-gi-oh R Manga (like with Jack Atlus and Booster SP : Highspeed Riders and his new cards which were from 5D's Anime and Manga......).
    For those new to the scene, the Bonds Beyond Time movie pack had only nine cards in it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Means No Stater Deck Leak yet ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    45 brand new cards!? Now that's a lot for a Movie Pack!

- - - Updated - - -

So what exactly are they going to leak about cards?
    They'd first tell you they exist.

Like we just got the official announcement of the movie pack today. We still need that kind of thing for all three of those products. They probably wouldn't show us much of any of the products but at least announce them =\

With dark illusion you'd expect the announcement + a couple anime or nostalgia cards. So I was really looking forward to this month's jump. But alas =\

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like we just got the official announcement of the movie pack today. We still need that kind of thing for all three of those products. They probably wouldn't show us much of any of the products but at least announce them =\

With dark illusion you'd expect the announcement + a couple anime or nostalgia cards. So I was really looking forward to this month's jump. But alas =\
    And the award for the most disappointing V Jump in history goes toooooooooo...!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if this Dragon Knight of Creation will work with Dracoslayers, well the pronunce of ther Japanese Names sound similiar "Ryukenshi" and "Ryu Kishi"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, basically KoJ is doing their best to withhold The Dark Illusion Spoilers. If they are going to make Starve Venom the cover card, why the hell not show other cards in the set? Oh, that's right. They have to promote the upcoming movie because veteran players/fans are more important than new OCG/TCG content. /shot

Arkbrave Dragon is essentially a better Red-Eyes Wyvern for Level 7~8 Dragon-Types. Even so, it's hardly any better than the latter. And I would like to know Dragon Knight of Creation's effect, but we'll have to wait another month or so.

So far, I fail to see how SR02 will even be "tournament level". Not that I want another overpowered deck running around all while players complain about it. This game has enough overpowered decks as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    ...man, this is kind of a lackluster month. Here's hoping there's something at least from the movie.
    Considering we've been waiting for roughly a week for it to be confirmed, yeah. This is extremely disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I wonder if this Dragon Knight of Creation will work with Dracoslayers, well the pronunce of ther Japanese Names sound similiar "Ryukenshi" and "Ryu Kishi"
    None of that!! End the Dracoslayers/overlords!! Also, I doubt it would offer the Slayers/Overlords any support. Sounding similar and being the same are two separate things.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 18th January 2016 at 03:08 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... No new cards...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... No new cards...
    And i've been couting the days for nothing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... No new cards...
    Well, there's Arc Brave Dragon and Dragon Creation Knight, but I'm not sure if you're into that kind of thing.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)