User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] VJump at last!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I'd give it more three days, guys. I still have hope.
    Glad someone else does. Perhaps we'll hear something on The Dark Illusion, and then maybe next Sunday they'll start posting up stuff on their Twitter.

At this point, I, among many other people, am thoroughly disappointed with this issue. Though, I am rather happy with Arkbrave Dragon being able to banish Pendulum monsters if they're in the Pendulum Zone. Just send it to the graveyard, then bring it back with CotH, GoR, etc. and done! Plus, it's a level 7, so I may try to incorporate it into my Red-Eyes deck.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 18th January 2016 at 10:16 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Glad someone else does. Perhaps we'll hear something on The Dark Illusion, and then maybe next Sunday they'll start posting up stuff on their Twitter.
    I still have a feeling we might get something. Man, at least on the Gold Pack or on the Starter Deck... They are not that far away.

At this point, I, among many other people, am thoroughly disappointed with this issue. Though, I am rather happy with Arkbrave Dragon being able to banish Pendulum monsters if they're in the Pendulum Zone. Just send it to the graveyard, then bring it back with CotH, GoR, etc. and done! Plus, it's a level 7, so I may try to incorporate it into my Red-Eyes deck.
    ArkBrave is amazing. You don't even have to summon it back, it will summon other Dragon for you. Its removal effect is amazing. No Pendulum Call, nor Pendulum Impenetrable can stop it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...So.no The Dark Illusion Set info?
    No confirmation of Starve Venom as cover card, or even hints of whether or not it's gonna be in the set at all for that matter?
    .......I'm out.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have a feeling we might get something. Man, at least on the Gold Pack or on the Starter Deck... They are not that far away.
    Unfortunately, I doubt there are a lot of patient people on this forum. But there's nothing else we can do besides cross our fingers and wait. And if it comes down to it, we'll just say a prayer in many foreign languages. /shot (+20 points if you get the reference)

ArkBrave is amazing. You don't even have to summon it back, it will summon other Dragon for you. Its removal effect is amazing. No Pendulum Call, nor Pendulum Impenetrable can stop it.
    Heck, Dragon Shrine + Red-Eyes + Arkbrave is going to be hilarious. I love how this SD has a Disaster Dragon feel to it. The effects aren't broken, but using them at their fullest potential does require some thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    ...So.no The Dark Illusion Set info?
    No confirmation of Starve Venom as cover card, or even hints of whether or not it's gonna be in the set at all for that matter?
    Chances are, we will start seeing some The Dark Illusion leaks in a few weeks. Apparently, I duel Yuugo within a few weeks, so there is bound to be some news in the near future. /shot
    Last edited by Yuuri; 18th January 2016 at 10:38 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol @ChaseLumsden be like
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th January 2016 at 01:13 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I doubt there are a lot of patient people on this forum. But there's nothing else we can do besides cross our fingers and wait. And if it comes down to it, we'll just say a prayer in many foreign languages. /shot (+20 points if you get the reference)
    There's nothing you can do besides waiting, so why not?
    And no. I don't know what you're referring to.

Heck, Dragon Shrine + Red-Eyes + Arkbrave is going to be hilarious. I love how this SD has a Disaster Dragon feel to it. The effects aren't broken, but using them at their fullest potential does require some thought.
    Gotta love Felgrand. They have cool effects. And this mixed with Blue-Eyes and some other techs, makes a great revamp for Dragon decks, which is cool (if they're not DRulers, that is. Fortunately, those guys are dead and well buried).

Chances are, we will start seeing some The Dark Illusion leaks in a few weeks. Apparently, I duel Yuugo within a few weeks, so there is bound to be some news in the near future. /shot
    Maybe they are going to do one of those retweets thing. That way we can see more new cards (and reprints!).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Dark Illusion news might come at the start of February if we are lucky, along with the third Fusion Monster of Arc-V with a CGI animation.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's nothing you can do besides waiting, so why not?
    And no. I don't know what you're referring to.

Gotta love Felgrand. They have cool effects. And this mixed with Blue-Eyes and some other techs, makes a great revamp for Dragon decks, which is cool (if they're not DRulers, that is. Fortunately, those guys are dead and well buried).

Maybe they are going to do one of those retweets thing. That way we can see more new cards (and reprints!).
    1. Dont even talk about D.Rulers if they back i would waste all my aprreciation for Rank 4 Spam to play with them

2. Its to late announce a Retweet Event i guess

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Third Fusion Monster of Arc-V?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Third Fusion Monster of Arc-V?
    With a CGI sequence (Rune-Eyes, Beast-Eyes and obviously Starve Venom will have one too, that's what I mean by third Fusion Monster of Arc-V with a CGI sequnce).