User Tag List

Thread: What happened to YGOPro/DevPro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to YGOPro/DevPro

I've not been able to get online, and the website is currently down. I haven't seen any gameplay uploads from CyberKnight8610 for a long time, and it seems everybody cannot go online there. Does anybody know about that problem?
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    I've not been able to get online, and the website is currently down. I haven't seen any gameplay uploads from CyberKnight8610 for a long time, and it seems everybody cannot go online there. Does anybody know about that problem?
    Hm... I dunno if this is what's going on for you but, a while ago, DevPro got buggered so massively that it required a manual update. @Icematoro should know more.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://en.ygodevpro.com/

Unfortunately, due to a YGOPro core problem (Meaning all YGOpro services that updated their version of YGOPro, like Devpro, Salvation too I think, maybe TDOANE) replays are pretty darn bugged, there are ways to get around it, but the product is usually not worth the pain.

Or at least that's what I've been told, recording duels live is the best option to get around this, and most Yugitubers don't like that.

If there's any other specific you'd need some info on, do tell me, I'll get the info off of my coleagues
    Last edited by Icematoro; 19th January 2016 at 12:36 AM.
    Now known as [SMod]Icematoro on Devpro, yet I still don't speak in the name of it's staff.#222937 secret tem!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YGOPRO works fine for me, I use it for yugitubing. It's good for filming replays or live duels, which admittedly depend largely on the calibre of the opponents.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DevPro's still up. In fact, it just updated yesterday, though it was a small one. I have not used YGOPro before, so I don't know how it is functioning as of lately.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I downloaded and installed the newest version and it finally works, although I had to register again. Well, at least I can keep my user name. I've copied by decks to the new folder and I tested my new Lunalight deck. My first duel was against a very cool Ultimaya Artifact deck. After several failed tests with Lunalight, I manage to OTK a Blue-Eyes deck with had two Blue-Eyes and one White Dragon on the opponent's field.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 21st January 2016 at 01:57 AM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch, Moonlights right now... Sheep doesn't get her Poly-Effect, which makes the deck hard to play to say the least...
    Now known as [SMod]Icematoro on Devpro, yet I still don't speak in the name of it's staff.#222937 secret tem!