User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: series final bosses not having their cards made

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

series final bosses not having their cards made

it seems like every series boss either doesn't have their cards made or only 1 or 2 cards made it could be because they seemed too powerful at the time or they just didn't want to, do you think we'll ever get stuff like full darkness, timelord, and numeron archetypes, or even bakura's diabound or the rest of the orichalcos cards
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darkness are unlikely to be released due to the same reason that they didn't continue the Senet mechanic. Timelords and Diabound certainly could be, but Numeron won't; they break most of the rules of the game. The final ones in ARC-V probably will be going by current trends
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Darkness are unlikely to be released due to the same reason that they didn't continue the Senet mechanic.
    You say that as if Neosphere was faithful to the original version
    They could just make the Zero - Infinity combo regular continuous cards, forgetting the whole random shuffle, can't look at facedowns and the senet bits

after that, they got options. They could:
    Retain the flip down, though that would make fucking boring gameplay
    Make the rest of the Darkness monsters work with them A la Fire Fist/Formations using them as costs (to free up room to reset them) or just benefiting from their presence

Either way they would need the Darkness Monsters to support and Search them

Timelords, Tag force versions work

Numeron, just fucking no. There is almost nothing about them that isn't stupid. Rank 13, 10,000(0) Printed ATK, Retarded Autowin condition, etc.

Orichalcos cards, don't think those will happen. Shuneros existing already means they are already out their biggest monster not named Geh, and by Extent, out his Arms. that leaves....Gigas, Kyutora and Malevolence for monsters, and the other 2 Seals. oh and the Mirror

awesome as they were, they don't really got much to work with here.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Orichalcos could come out. I don't see anything wrong with working with Gigas, Kyutora, Malevolence and Geh and having the two upgraded Orichalcos seals. Also Orichalcos Sword of Sealing- the equip card version of Skill Drain. Stacking field Spells is a concept that hasn't been tried before. I think it would probably be along the lines of "can only be activated by banishing "xxx", this card also gains the banished card's effects it had while on the field."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    You say that as if Neosphere was faithful to the original version
    They could just make the Zero - Infinity combo regular continuous cards, forgetting the whole random shuffle, can't look at facedowns and the senet bits

after that, they got options. They could:
    Retain the flip down, though that would make fucking boring gameplay
    Make the rest of the Darkness monsters work with them A la Fire Fist/Formations using them as costs (to free up room to reset them) or just benefiting from their presence

Either way they would need the Darkness Monsters to support and Search them

Timelords, Tag force versions work

Numeron, just fucking no. There is almost nothing about them that isn't stupid. Rank 13, 10,000(0) Printed ATK, Retarded Autowin condition, etc.

Orichalcos cards, don't think those will happen. Shuneros existing already means they are already out their biggest monster not named Geh, and by Extent, out his Arms. that leaves....Gigas, Kyutora and Malevolence for monsters, and the other 2 Seals. oh and the Mirror

awesome as they were, they don't really got much to work with here.
    despite the 100000 being impossible to pull off and most people would just use the rank 1s and chaos number 1 for otk
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    despite the 100000 being impossible to pull off and most people would just use the rank 1s and chaos number 1 for otk
    Even if they kept C1 as is, Numeron network is needed and either a load of successful Attacks with all of them or a 1 turn delay before C1 can do jack

Not that there is any chance of the Numeron Gate being kept as is

I'd rather they Retool Numeron Network as RUM support and make the Gate 1 Monster

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if they kept C1 as is, Numeron network is needed and either a load of successful Attacks with all of them or a 1 turn delay before C1 can do jack

Not that there is any chance of the Numeron Gate being kept as is

I'd rather they Retool Numeron Network as RUM support and make the Gate 1 Monster
    What they call it? Number 1-4 Numeron Gate?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    What they call it? Number 1-4 Numeron Gate?
    Nah. Just have it as Number 1 (they need C1 after all) and show the full gate, not its piece, for artwork

then forget the other 3 exist or make them functionally different

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah. Just have it as Number 1 (they need C1 after all) and show the full gate, not its piece, for artwork

then forget the other 3 exist or make them functionally different
    What about forget the fucking gates and make the cool Fake Numbers? Honestly, the Numeron Gates can burn in hell.

Talking about other final bosses' cards: Darkness' ones would need complete changes, Timelords would be fine with TF Versions and Orichalcos cards would need buffs and nerfs too, we could get them all if Konami continues with the "Dragons of Legend" Packs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't Konami already give us playable Timelords in one of the latter Tag Force games? They could work off of that, I guess. Also, don't they have similar cards for representatives at official tournaments for like "duel the master"-style duels? I know that they had something similar a long while back with a more accurate Seal of Orichalcos as one of the master cards...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."