Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deskbot thread: Countless victories await

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    Awesome glad to hear. Since I only use the deskbots more like an engine, I focus on summoning the big ancient gears through geartown and mnoarchs stormforth. Here is the deck(Please excuse the 3 card extra, its budget and what I have in rl at the moment.):
    http://i.imgur.com/GoGfAAX.png
    Moralltach seems like an odd choice. I understand it's there for the Double Cyclone plays but that strikes me as rather inconsistent. Is it reliable?

Speaking of Double Cyclone, how about Parallel Twister?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Moralltach seems like an odd choice. I understand it's there for the Double Cyclone plays but that strikes me as rather inconsistent. Is it reliable?

Speaking of Double Cyclone, how about Parallel Twister?
    Good points. I found that moralltech with cyclone could be a nice defensive move -> Destroy one of their pendulum scales/backrows during their turn. Although like you siad it is an odd choice given drawing both double cyclone and my lone moralltech at the same time would be kinda difficult. Most games i do not even see moralltech that often which is understandable since it is at 1.

So in summary, you are right - it is not reliable. I actually have parallel twister irl but am cautious of using it in this deck since it "sends" and does not destroy my spell.