User Tag List

Thread: Games i should acquire in 2016

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Games i should acquire in 2016

In Late-May i will be on my vacation from my university, that means i can stay on home and playing Video Games all day and to spend this time at its finest, i want some games that would make me spent all this time in front of the screen (Just like the Souls series did) so i am open to recomendations, i play both plataforms PS4 And Xbox 1

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pokemon GO! Catch pokemon and exercise in real life!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems a good idea i play a game and lose fat nice +2

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend FTL: Faster Than Light; available on Steam, so it's easy to get yer hands on, and it's pretty much a roguelike-ish journey to save the Federation from those dastardly Rebels . . . with said Rebels in hot pursuit at all times. Build up your ship as best you can before you get to Sector 8, and do your best to defeat your final opponent for the fate of the galaxy! And . . . don't get too attached to whatever ship you're on at the moment. Death's as cheap as one'd expect it to be in a roguelike, though it doesn't hurt too bad to start all over from scratch -- the randomness means that next time you might find yourself building yourself up differently, oftentimes to rather interesting effect. If you happen to want something a bit more permanent, don't worry -- your high scores are preserved from your various runs and you can unlock achievements -- some of which will actually unlock more ships for you to sink your teeth into, each with its own assortment of systems, weapons, and room layouts to get the job done (some more safely than others).

Alternatively, if you want something a bit more interactive -- like, say, you could play with a buddy in the room with you, or even play it over Skype or some other VOIP program (they don't even need to own a copy of the game themselves) -- then I'd recommend Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (also available on Steam if you wish, though the people who make the game have their own way you can buy it from them in addition to that), the game where you get to defuse the type of bomb you'd expect in a movie! Batshit insane puzzles included with every explosive, all of which are designed to trip you and your buddy up as you attempt to disarm them while your partner tells you how as best they can -- 'as best they can' because the main rule of the game is that neither of you can see what the other's looking at; you can only look at the screen with the bomb as you disarm it, while your pal can only read their Bomb Defusal Manual as they reference it to help talk you through the process . . . provided the two of you can get your stories straight, that is, 'cause a fair few of the puzzles are built to take advantage of that very fact!

Both games are incredibly fun, and I'll vouch for the former's capacity to devour hours, so hopefully one or the other catches your interest.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, do you not have a Wii U, or a portable console? That's really a shame.

If you at least have a PC, you could always play Puzzle Pirates if you like economic-based games.

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    i want some games that would make me spent all this time in front of the screen (Just like the Souls series did)
    Dark Souls 3 is out in March, so there's your answer.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    Dark Souls 3 is out in March, so there's your answer.
    It was Supposed to be released in April here North and South America

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    It was Supposed to be released in April here North and South America
    Oh right, I forgot they gave it a different NA date. In any case, it's still before May.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster