User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 90 Discussion: Parallel plots

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuchiki View Post
    Looks like next episode Yuya might win against Barret so by that time Yuri will show up and do some fancy magic card spell which ties Yuya up like shown in the preview for episode 91? Unless Yuya loses which is the reason he is tied up but I doubt that. I'm hoping the duel ends and we can finally see Yuri vs Yugo as much hyped as I want to see the duel between them.
    Well if Yuya's duel with Barrett ends before Yuri and Yugo go at it (whether it's a win or loss) then how will all 4 Dimension Dragons appear at the same time like the preview says? Based on the preview it seems like they will duel at the same time which again bugs me.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Well if Yuya's duel with Barrett ends before Yuri and Yugo go at it (whether it's a win or loss) then how will all 4 Dimension Dragons appear at the same time like the preview says? Based on the preview it seems like they will duel at the same time which again bugs me.
    Given the timing of the duels and all the stuff going on I'd say that Yuri and Yugo will only show up near the end of the episode.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Given the timing of the duels and all the stuff going on I'd say that Yuri and Yugo will only show up near the end of the episode.
    From a timing perspective, yes that makes sense and I hope it happens and you are all right. So maybe the summary that says the 4 Dimension Dragons will be together means that they're all just in the same area
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite part of the episode was when Yuya got hit with the effect damage

Compare a warrior trained for battle:

With Yuya:
    Last edited by duelchaser227; 30th January 2016 at 03:36 AM.